Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mini its bloody annoying isnt it - nothing at all again today not even one tightening - am starting to feel very disheartened
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was super uncomfortable on Friday evening but since then feel ok again. Just awkward and heavy with BHs every now and again. My inlaws had the boys for us last night so we went out for pizza. Was so relaxing and I slept so well knowing I had no one to get up for! I'm sure I have another week or two so I'm not expecting anything yet. Remember that most women don't have baby on the due date!
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been getting a ton of dull back ache. It's typically constant even w position changes. Every once in a while I will get a BH it doesn't hurt in my bump but it does radiate around to my back and it feels an awful lot like back labor tightenigs. This has been happening all weekend and has gotten more painful as the weekend goes on but nothing really timetable at all, it's just constantly there. Although last night I had three contractions (all in my back) 5 min apart. I def think they were the real deal bc it hurt so bad it woke me up at 3am. DH had to rub my back for relief. I even changed positions and couldn't get relief. But then I fell back asleep so clearly it stopped.

I've been losing bits of plug that is blood tinged all weekend but this morning I lost a lot more. I've had big D at every single bathroom trip for the last four days and today I got so nauseous I threw up.

No clue what to expect. I wish I knew! It just seems so early so I don't know what to think but im praying I'm not going to be dealing w these pains for weeks on end bc that's going to really suck if they don't die down or I don't deliver. I am not totally convinced this is gonna lead to anything any time soon...it justs seems so early
    Last edited by Falling2Grace; August 11th, 2013 at 06:30 PM.
    (2009) (2010) (2012~Failed IG Sway)
    Expecting Thanks to God & GD!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Double post x
    (2009) (2010) (2012~Failed IG Sway)
    Expecting Thanks to God & GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It does sound promising F2G but as you say you can't tell until you have that baby in your arms. Hope things progress!

TTC 2017 - BFP!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck f2g hope things progress and you have your babe soon.

M23b....anything more happen?

Weezie-whats news with you?

AFM..another scan today. Blood flows in head remain elevated and placental fluid has decreased so I'm tentatively booked in for a csec Thursday afternoon or Monday, pending the results of the next scan or if I go into labour before then. One thing for certain is that I will have baby by this time next week. Yay.
    6 4 Dec 09 2 August 2013

Our sway worked:-) Thank you everyone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by minimatron View Post
    Good luck f2g hope things progress and you have your babe soon.

M23b....anything more happen?

Weezie-whats news with you?

AFM..another scan today. Blood flows in head remain elevated and placental fluid has decreased so I'm tentatively booked in for a csec Thursday afternoon or Monday, pending the results of the next scan or if I go into labour before then. One thing for certain is that I will have baby by this time next week. Yay.
    I don't fancy a csec but the idea of knowing when baby will arrive is very appealing! No news from me really. Tummy isn't the best but hard to tell whether it's due to hormones or just due to me eating badly! I've food intolerances and am not being very strict at the moment. Ate a whole packet of dark chocolate digestives this weekend and shouldn't eat wheat really! So it might be that causing my tummy to be a bit funny. Or it might be hormones telling me things are happening! Who knows?! Off to a girlfriend's tonight for curry

TTC 2017 - BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lots of promising things happening for people :-)

Have just had a sweep at hosp whilst seeing a consultant to discuss my homebirth so hopefully by the weekend we may start to see things move along !! He said cervix was favourable and 2cm dilated - am seeing midwife in 2 days time on Wednesday so will get her to take another look and perhaps do another sweep too if no change. Failing that I've been told I can't be induced with drugs due to my allergy so only option is ARM but would mean going into hosp and they'd want to keep me in but me and hubby agreed I'd just discharge myself and carry on with plans for a home birth .... Hoping it won't go that far though
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Weezie..I definitely don't fancy a csec, particularly after 3 low key vaginal deliveries. This baby has given me nothing but grief lol. All I'm hoping for is him to be safe. If he wasn't breech it would be as simple as inducing me, but because he is they are kind of limited in their options. So I'm praying hard for labour to start on its on very soon.
    Mum...sounds promising... All the best x
    6 4 Dec 09 2 August 2013

Our sway worked:-) Thank you everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    Lots of promising things happening for people :-)

Have just had a sweep at hosp whilst seeing a consultant to discuss my homebirth so hopefully by the weekend we may start to see things move along !! He said cervix was favourable and 2cm dilated - am seeing midwife in 2 days time on Wednesday so will get her to take another look and perhaps do another sweep too if no change. Failing that I've been told I can't be induced with drugs due to my allergy so only option is ARM but would mean going into hosp and they'd want to keep me in but me and hubby agreed I'd just discharge myself and carry on with plans for a home birth .... Hoping it won't go that far though
    ooh good luck! any cramps resulting?
    I think in your position I'd do that too and just discharge myself

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast