Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my Gosh! Wanting, she is a real beauty. She's perfect! Congratulations.

Firstly, Yes-I love all my kids but I feel a bit more fearful and overprotective of my girl. I have the same worry that my dg will be snatched back from me because I couldn't possibly be this lucky and happy. I prayed for her to join us for years, now she's here and I'd be lost without her. LOST.

Secondly, Mini-I was open-minded to circumsion because my DH is circumcised and I figured I'd let him make that decision. Afterall, I don't own that equipment so my DH is probably better able to make that call. Once my first son was born, I changed my mind immediately. If anyone had tried to take him from my arms in order to cut a part of him off, I'd have scalped them. Even my DH said no. He agreed that we couldn't put him through an ounce of pain if it wasn't absolutely medically necessary. Circumcision seemed like a personal choice, an aesthetic choice and I couldn't do it when it came down to it. My DS2 is also uncut. They've never had a problem with their bits!
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    blah. due date #1 (based on ov.) is today and it doesn't look like this child is showing up anytime soon. EDD #2 is tomorrow based on early scan...guessing it wont be then either...blah! I know it's not an expiration date but at least Thought i fulfilled the "having been overdue rule" w my first when i went nearly 42 weeks...
    ...i cant imagine how it was that DS2 was two weeks early....i feel like im in purgatory .lol
    (2009) (2010) (2012~Failed IG Sway)
    Expecting Thanks to God & GD!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no I'm sorry!! I feel the same way and Im not actually due for another 4 weeks but I really envy you in that you are able to wait it out. I already have my induction date set for just over 3 weeks from now because I absolutely know that I cannot make it to my due date. Hang in there!! I'm sure your little one will make an appearance very soon!
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyCakesTor View Post
    Yes! I completely understand what you mean! I love all my kids but fear far more with my daughter. I'm even scared to let my husband get his vasectomy.... I hate feeling So fearful!
    My dh is getting a vasectomy next Friday. I'm afraid too!
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling2Grace View Post
    blah. due date #1 (based on ov.) is today and it doesn't look like this child is showing up anytime soon. EDD #2 is tomorrow based on early scan...guessing it wont be then either...blah! I know it's not an expiration date but at least Thought i fulfilled the "having been overdue rule" w my first when i went nearly 42 weeks...
    ...i cant imagine how it was that DS2 was two weeks early....i feel like im in purgatory .lol
    How are you doing today??any signs of labor? I'm crossing my fingers for you!
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorz300 View Post
    How are you doing today??any signs of labor? I'm crossing my fingers for you!
    ive had every sign of labor since i was 36 weeks...still pregnant
    3 days "overdue". Sigh.

DS1 turns three years old on the 4th...wondering if he is going to have to share his special day.

MW appt tomorrow...wish this child would appear....getting anxious!
    (2009) (2010) (2012~Failed IG Sway)
    Expecting Thanks to God & GD!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314