Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1049
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Family are the worst! and "Friends" can be cruel but instead I choose to hold my head high and think yes I can get pregnant actually first time round, I am built to push out babies all 3 being under 3 hours drug free - and most of all their all healthy so for that I'm thankful for being one tough mudda!
    You go girl! Me too With my first I had back labor but thought maybe they were BH, got to the hospital to find out I was 7cm and an hour or two and two pushes later my first boy was born, drug-free! (Hard back labor but fast). Second was about the same but I made it to the hospital sooner (4-5cm) afraid it'd go even faster the second time.
    DS1 2009

DS2 2011

DS3 is here and precious as can be

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love

Wow thank you so much for sharing what amazing stories ladies - reading them I couldn't help but feel such heartache for each of you and I truly hope that you find what your searching for. I wish I could meet you and extend a hug.

Going further into our pregnancies & births if we can try to acknowledge that we can't replace any relationships, or change the past. A girl or boy isn't going to heal the hurt and having a girl or boy might not make me you a better mother, or the girl or boy we all long for might not even turn out to be the girl/boy we hoped for.

And most of all our little beans need us, they need our love, they need our hugs and kisses, they need our acceptance, they need their mummies.

Have a wonderful day Mummies xo
    5yrs 4yrs 2yrs : Grace born 6.8.14 Thank you gender dreaming for your guidance and support & the heavens above for sending me Grace. For when our eyes met for the first time my heart felt whole and aches no more ♥

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wonderfully put Mumto3boys!!
    02 04 06 10 14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your stories are so touching and inspirational. Some made me teary. Thanks for sharing! I haven't got a great story behind my desire to have a daughter. I had a wonderful relationship with my grandmother and now with my mother (after some difficult years) and wish I could have that kind of connection with a daughter too. I feel like daughters are always there, as sons kind of go their own way to live their lives, daughters try to be part of their mum's life, at least that is what I noticed in my own family, but most of all I really, really wanted to feel that connection with a daughter. A friend of mine has 2 girls and 1 boy and she says it's no different really, but I guess it's easy to say that when you had the chance to have that experience. I feel for the ones who don't have that chance, I might never have it and I'm also thrilled for the ones who get there and live the dream. Bless us all!
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    nub.jpgBy the way, is that nub????? When bunnywabbit said that it looked like a nub I went back to the video and watched over and over again and guess what, it's always there and it is kind of straight, even though baby is on its tummy (already being difficult!). What do you think? I've been trying to get still pictures from my video but it's not working. Will keep trying. Yes, I am the obsessive type!
    Last edited by aidansmum; January 17th, 2014 at 07:03 PM.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry....closer shot
    nub.jpg
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree mumto3boys! My biggest reason is just wanting to know what it's like! And to even out the family a little bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 2009

DS2 2011

DS3 is here and precious as can be

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Aidansmum,
    Just wondering if your up for a fun test & anyone else it will be a fun experiment - put two tablespoons of baking soda in a cup and add some of your urine if it fizzes its supposed to indicate a boy if no fizz then its a girl - did mine and no fizz go figure lol... anyway also aidansmum your from Melbourne too do you know that from 12 weeks you can go to a place called Cogus and Dr Chow there can tell you the sex of your baby pretty accurately as here in Aus they don't like to say at normal ultrasounds - I'm going on Tuesday 9am if you wanted a buddy its $180...
    Quote Originally Posted by aidansmum View Post
    nub.jpgBy the way, is that nub????? When bunnywabbit said that it looked like a nub I went back to the video and watched over and over again and guess what, it's always there and it is kind of straight, even though baby is on its tummy (already being difficult!). What do you think? I've been trying to get still pictures from my video but it's not working. Will keep trying. Yes, I am the obsessive type!
    5yrs 4yrs 2yrs : Grace born 6.8.14 Thank you gender dreaming for your guidance and support & the heavens above for sending me Grace. For when our eyes met for the first time my heart felt whole and aches no more ♥

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Completely agree, it is the most natural thing in the world for a mother or father to want both sexes, I would love do anything girly at the moment its just me and the dog! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by from2to3 View Post
    I agree mumto3boys! My biggest reason is just wanting to know what it's like! And to even out the family a little bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumto3boys View Post
    Hi Aidansmum,
    Just wondering if your up for a fun test & anyone else it will be a fun experiment - put two tablespoons of baking soda in a cup and add some of your urine if it fizzes its supposed to indicate a boy if no fizz then its a girl - did mine and no fizz go figure lol... anyway also aidansmum your from Melbourne too do you know that from 12 weeks you can go to a place called Cogus and Dr Chow there can tell you the sex of your baby pretty accurately as here in Aus they don't like to say at normal ultrasounds - I'm going on Tuesday 9am if you wanted a buddy its $180...
    I heard about that. I even thought about buying baking soda cause I haven't got any but then after getting a boy result on Intelligender I decided not to muck around with those experiments. I do agree, they are just for fun, intelligender inclusive with all the wrong results they give. I heard about this Doctor and even thought about it but as I am doing the Harmony test (not for gender but to skip the amnion for down's, etc) I prefer not to spend any more money, even though it would be loads of fun having a gender finder buddy Good luck with you scan and hope you hear pink.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 LastLast