Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1049
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I find it very annoying to they won't give anything away in early scans! You throw all the clues that you are dying to know and they totally ignore you. So unfair!
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fair enough, the one I did was Nimble diagnostics in Sydney, and I did intelligender for last baby and was boy too. I thought the Baking Soda was a cheap one but again is just a wives tale test... bit like the string and ring lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by aidansmum View Post
    I heard about that. I even thought about buying baking soda cause I haven't got any but then after getting a boy result on Intelligender I decided not to muck around with those experiments. I do agree, they are just for fun, intelligender inclusive with all the wrong results they give. I heard about this Doctor and even thought about it but as I am doing the Harmony test (not for gender but to skip the amnion for down's, etc) I prefer not to spend any more money, even though it would be loads of fun having a gender finder buddy Good luck with you scan and hope you hear pink.
    5yrs 4yrs 2yrs : Grace born 6.8.14 Thank you gender dreaming for your guidance and support & the heavens above for sending me Grace. For when our eyes met for the first time my heart felt whole and aches no more ♥

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Out of the just for fun tests, mine all came up girl - baking soda, draino (I know I know), heart beat, carrying high, even Ramzi had bubs on left - Harmony says it's another boy. I did gender maker as well which is like intelligender and it also said girl ... Twice!!! My symptoms are also really different to my other 3 boys. Oh well, I have responded remarkably well to my 4 boys news , much better than I anticipated - I have surprised myself. I have bought some little blue clothes. It seems the universe has other plans for me that did not include a daughter ... I can't change that now and feel accepting of that. In saying that it is still hard to see others get their dream ... I remember reading on this forum someone imagining the excitement of being told girl versus boy and mine was exactly like that. It's a healing process I guess!!! Anyway if I had my time over I would give those fun tests a wide berth , it really have me false hope. I'm looking forward to meeting my new little man and being the best soccer mum there is :-)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry that was a bit more rambling than I thought :-)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum3blue View Post
    Out of the just for fun tests, mine all came up girl - baking soda, draino (I know I know), heart beat, carrying high, even Ramzi had bubs on left - Harmony says it's another boy. I did gender maker as well which is like intelligender and it also said girl ... Twice!!! My symptoms are also really different to my other 3 boys. Oh well, I have responded remarkably well to my 4 boys news , much better than I anticipated - I have surprised myself. I have bought some little blue clothes. It seems the universe has other plans for me that did not include a daughter ... I can't change that now and feel accepting of that. In saying that it is still hard to see others get their dream ... I remember reading on this forum someone imagining the excitement of being told girl versus boy and mine was exactly like that. It's a healing process I guess!!! Anyway if I had my time over I would give those fun tests a wide berth , it really have me false hope. I'm looking forward to meeting my new little man and being the best soccer mum there is :-)
    So frustrating to get all the answers and signs and still be a boy But I'm glad you are coping. I'm sure the little fella will look gorgeous in his new clothes
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumto3boys View Post
    Fair enough, the one I did was Nimble diagnostics in Sydney, and I did intelligender for last baby and was boy too. I thought the Baking Soda was a cheap one but again is just a wives tale test... bit like the string and ring lol...
    If I had some lying around I'd probably do it, but I don't want to be disappointed, even because the harmony results are coming soon
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IRL all the all boy/girl families are totally awesome! Their kids seem to hand together like a wee gang!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, I was wondering if anyone from this group is from London, England! I am flying there on the 4th of February for my NT appointment on the 5th and was wondering what to expect. I was about 32 when I had my 2nd son so nothing special for my NT! So much in fact that I have forgotten about what it entails lol Anyways, wanted to get some feedback on what to expect at the Dr's.
    Thanks
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
    Hi ladies, I was wondering if anyone from this group is from London, England! I am flying there on the 4th of February for my NT appointment on the 5th and was wondering what to expect. I was about 32 when I had my 2nd son so nothing special for my NT! So much in fact that I have forgotten about what it entails lol Anyways, wanted to get some feedback on what to expect at the Dr's.
    Thanks
    I'm from South London. Are you getting the scan done privately?

For the NT scan, they ask you wear a two piece outfit (top and trousers/skirt), and to have a full pint of water at least an hour before your appointment (I made mine an hour and a half before - I did an hour last time and my bladder was still quite small much to my annoyance, but that might just be me!). If there's not enough in your bladder, they'll do a transvaginal scan (it looks and sounds worse than it actually is - I had one for my early scan). They will likely take blood samples from you too. In the scan, they measure the back of the baby's neck and have a good look at baby for any other noticeable abnormalities.

It's likely they won't say anything as far as gender as it's too early, but can't hurt to ask for a nub shot and see if they'll let you have one . Also it can't hurt to ask any questions you may have (I asked if my cervix looked well and not funneling (closed), and where my placenta was (placenta previa)).

I hope your scan goes well x

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bunny, I have no idea, everything is arranged and paid for by the US Government since I am in a 3rd world country. I only have 3 days, I leave Africa on the 3rd and come back on the 6th. My appointment is on the 5th in the morning lol I am going to be seen by a Dr. Craig Leitch in London so I am thinking central downtown London? No clue lol
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105 LastLast