Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,049 of 1049
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
    Bunny, I have no idea, everything is arranged and paid for by the US Government since I am in a 3rd world country. I only have 3 days, I leave Africa on the 3rd and come back on the 6th. My appointment is on the 5th in the morning lol I am going to be seen by a Dr. Craig Leitch in London so I am thinking central downtown London? No clue lol
    I've just looked him up - I think he works at The Portland Hospital, but works at a couple of other places too. The Portland is a good hospital - they even have/had a maternity show running (Portland Babies - love it!). They mainly do private care, but not sure how it works in your case. It's a good hospital, I'm sure it'll go well x
    Last edited by bunnywabbit; January 18th, 2014 at 07:29 AM.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Bunny, I appreciate it
    I thought that someone was going to come with me but as it turns out they only send someone with you when it's emergency so I will be flying solo!! Kind of looking forward to getting away from hubby and kids lol
    I have relatives there and they have offered to come pick me up from the airport to take me to the hotel which I am very grateful for!!!! But I am most looking forward to eating!!! When you have lived in a 3rd World country where the food that you are used to eating all your life no longer exists, it's like being in Heaven when you actually go "home" lol
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I may be joining you soon!.... Gwen Stefani is having her 3rd boy and she has a picture of her with a crown on her head saying, I thought I was going to have to hand over the crown but I'm still the Queen of this house... could be a fun way to tell people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum3blue View Post
    Out of the just for fun tests, mine all came up girl - baking soda, draino (I know I know), heart beat, carrying high, even Ramzi had bubs on left - Harmony says it's another boy. I did gender maker as well which is like intelligender and it also said girl ... Twice!!! My symptoms are also really different to my other 3 boys. Oh well, I have responded remarkably well to my 4 boys news , much better than I anticipated - I have surprised myself. I have bought some little blue clothes. It seems the universe has other plans for me that did not include a daughter ... I can't change that now and feel accepting of that. In saying that it is still hard to see others get their dream ... I remember reading on this forum someone imagining the excitement of being told girl versus boy and mine was exactly like that. It's a healing process I guess!!! Anyway if I had my time over I would give those fun tests a wide berth , it really have me false hope. I'm looking forward to meeting my new little man and being the best soccer mum there is :-)
    5yrs 4yrs 2yrs : Grace born 6.8.14 Thank you gender dreaming for your guidance and support & the heavens above for sending me Grace. For when our eyes met for the first time my heart felt whole and aches no more ♥

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumto3boys View Post
    I may be joining you soon!.... Gwen Stefani is having her 3rd boy and she has a picture of her with a crown on her head saying, I thought I was going to have to hand over the crown but I'm still the Queen of this house... could be a fun way to tell people.
    We have decided not to tell anyone the sex ... Actually we haven't told anyone we are expecting yet , I'm hardly showing at 16 weeks so has been easy to disguise. They won't know that we know and then don't have to deal with the comments and others disappointment for us, they will meet the little man and will be amazed by him and it won't matter he is a boy :-) now to find a name given we have used our 6 favourites already!!!! I never imagined my life with 1 boy, now I will have 4 ... Wow!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deleted.
    Last edited by Waiting4Daisy; August 1st, 2021 at 08:53 AM.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you guys start a new thread please?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Can you guys start a new thread please?
    Done!

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumto3boys View Post
    I was waiting to hear what Gwen was having! It does sound like she was ready for a girl. It would've been cool to see how she would've dressed her. At least they are great couple and family that represent the "stars". Not many exist!
    3 Beautiful Boys 742 and a little lady

My baby girl is here and we are so in love with her! Thank you gender dreaming for making my family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    New page set up - thread continuing on http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-...hread-2-a.html

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105