Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel sooo sick im 11 weeks & instead of getting better my nausea is worse! It's bad in the mornings but in the evenings it's the WORST OMG my morning sickness is in the evenings! I don't eat dinner, I'm miserable, I'm a *itch on wheels, I'm in bed by 9:30 cuz I can't take it, & even drinking water I throw that up blah good night ladies- hope all are well
    DS 17
    DS 10
    DS 4
    DS 2
    DS 5m
    pregnant now & was in no way ttc

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls. I am joining you!!! I am only 12 DPO, got my BFP at 9 DPO, baby due July 26th 2014.
    A bit of background, I am 40, DH is 46, I have 2 boys from previous marriage and a three year old from current marriage. I decided to sway because I would really love to have a little girl, but will be happy with another boy too. I guess I would have a master degree in raising boys if there was such a thing!
    I did a basic sway, not too strict and didn't go too crazy on the diet. DH did nothing. Swaying wasn't as strict as I would have liked but in the end, a lot of it comes down to luck I think, and I hope I was lucky. I also hope this bean will be a very sticky one.
    Wishing you all a great pregnancy and a healthy baby.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingof2girls View Post
    I feel sooo sick im 11 weeks & instead of getting better my nausea is worse! It's bad in the mornings but in the evenings it's the WORST OMG my morning sickness is in the evenings! I don't eat dinner, I'm miserable, I'm a *itch on wheels, I'm in bed by 9:30 cuz I can't take it, & even drinking water I throw that up blah good night ladies- hope all are well
    Sorry to hear you are feeling so sick. I had horrible morning sickness and vomiting with my first. Almost no nausea at all with my second. And the third one I always had afternoon sick, never in the morning. It was just waves of nausea that would hit me at work, it was awful. There was a coffee machine in the office and everytime someone touched it and I could smell the coffee just about made me puke.
    So much to look forward to Hope you feel better soon.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are any of you guys not nauseous and just have soot boobs and some pimples? I'm worried I'm not having a girl because I'm not sick!!
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GT77 View Post
    Are any of you guys not nauseous and just have soot boobs and some pimples? I'm worried I'm not having a girl because I'm not sick!!
    I don't really think it makes any difference GT. You're just lucky! I've got no pimples, sign of a boy according to old wives tales. Nausea didn't hit yet. Not much did, just heartburn so far.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks but also feeling my one time attempt killed my girl shot it was to close to O.

. I think a. 3/4 day before ovulation would of been better.
    I think I was either one or two day before and it's eating me up! I'm so upset. I'm wishing I didn't take clomid and I didn't have sex first nt of my hcg shot. My dr made me take the shot. I'm thinking I'm screwed because if I had one attempt three days before ovulation that's better then two days or one and I had an idea when I was ovulating. So I screwed up!! I should of had my one attempt before the shot. I'm happy to be pregnant sad about the attempt, It was either two days before I Dbd according to the dr but I'm convinced it was one day before ovulation. I have no symptoms!! And symptoms don't start til 7 weeks so u have some time Aidan and I feel my dream is over. Every symptom I have I read is boy. Including acne and boobs. It can go either way. My husband only wants two kids!! I take blood test tomorrow for gender materni21. I want my own girl I have a niece but it just isn't the same. I have such an handsome son who is incredible and I would love to have a daughter. I would feel I got what I wanted and so lucky with boy and a girl!! I'm feeling I went on clomid and the sex part I'm worried about! I know my progesterone has been very low and my hcg very high. Off the charts high. I just don't think that means girl. Some believe it does and others say it's an OWT. I pray I hear pink even though the bed part worries me.
    Last edited by GT77; November 14th, 2013 at 02:39 AM.

Dreams can come true!!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gt77 - sorry to board crash but I couldn't read & run. Please stop beating yourself up over the timing. TIMING HAS BEEN TOTALLY DEBUNKED!!! It sounds like you did a very strong sway with one attempt just before ov on Clomid. You have every chance at a girl. GL with your materniti21 test & try to enjoy your pg!!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Btw symptoms mean NOTHING either! I had every girl symptom for the first time with this pg & am expecting ds3. Your body just reacts differently each time (or not) but it's not linked to gender, especially in the first trimester when the baby's so tiny.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GT77 View Post

I'm not sick either and never was with my 3 sons. I know what you mean about thinking it must be another boy.
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I will try and not wake up at 2am just thinking about what the sex will be. I also did cabbage test and intelligender maybe 5x lol. I mostly got boys but two times i got a girl result. I know that test is totally controlled by what u eat. lol I ordered one more test because i am going to drink a ton of cranberry juice and take the test the next am. I just want to see if it ends up being a girl. i read it will be. Its so hard not trying to read into the symptoms because of our society and everyone online believes in it so looking at my symptoms and comparing it is so hard not to get caught up in it. You are right though, I need to not focus on it and just be happy that I am pregnant and whatever it is it is!!

Dreams can come true!!

Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast