Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel very good and I want some symptoms. I did gag of some of my food last night, but i did not actually throw up. I know TMI, it just came up and went back down. I don't know what that was. I been breaking out on my forehead but nothing to crazy, and I have sore boobs. I have low progesterone so I did read that if you have low progesterone u may not be that nauseous. Who knows, have any of you guys heard that with low progesterone?
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow!!! Finally this due date group is here !!! Lol I've been waiting since I got my BFP in September lol. Can I be added to the June group please ?
    Username- dreamingof2girls
    Due date- June 4th
    Swayed- girl
    Expecting-
    DS 17
    DS 10
    DS 4
    DS 2
    DS 5m
    pregnant now & was in no way ttc

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome mum3blue and h&h 9 months.

With my son I had absolutely no symptoms except for a little nausea from week 10-12 but this time it hit me full force! I wake up starving but as soon as I have eaten something nausea kicks in and I am struggling with every other meal. I have a food aversion having a hard time eating. I am still very crampy, have sore nipples, very sensitive teeth and bleeding gums. Oh the joys of oregnancy . I am very happy about every single symptom though!

Hope you girls are doing good.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, am joining you!

Username: Pinkone
    Due date: 2nd June 2014
    Swayed: Girl
    My sway is posted in the sway section, don't know how to add a link

Went for my first ultrasound today. Measuring 9 weeks 3 days. Saw baby's heart beating! Tech freaked me out as he said 'have a hunch its a little lady, although still very early'! Of course its way too early to be guessing gender but now of course he has my hopes up. Not quite sure why he said that! I'm feeling really good still, only mild nausea when I don't eat, I haven't puked once, sore boobs and really tired but that's all. Very much like my first pregnancy. I don't go much on symptoms as my second boy I was so nauseas day and night, couldn't eat a thing for 4 months and lost 5kg's!

Waiting for to complete our family

IVF / PGD Journey

Nov 2012
    10 eggs retrieved, 8 sent for aCGH testing on day 5, ALL ABNORMAL, no transfer

May 2013
    11 eggs retrieved, 9 sent for aCGH testing on day 5, ONE NORMAL XY, no transfer

Swaying and praying for our last baby. Please be pink
    BFP 25/09/2013!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I am due at the end of June 2014!! Hoping for blue but I'll be happy with either. It took nine very long cycles after conceiving two very easily so this was a hard road. I'm hoping for a healthy baby more than anything.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone had inconsistent symptoms? My boobs were very sore and today they feel normal. I am nervous because I have had an early loss before. I am considered high risk so I just had my hcg and progesterone taken yesterday. At 5.5 weeks, my hcg was at 12600 and my progesterone was 40 so I should feel better but today's lack of symptoms has freaked me out. I haven't really had any other symptoms other than brief moments of nausea or very infrequent cramps. I have been pretty tired and hungry though.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome dreamingof2girls, mum3blue, pinkone! I have added you to the list. Hope you're all well.

Pinkone, I bet that was so exciting. Got my FX this is your little pink bundle.

Kikical, do you know what (estimated) day in June you're due so I can add you to the list? Try not to worry too much about the lack of symptoms at this stage - a lot of us are in the same boat, me included. Just hoping baby is being easier on you this time. x

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I'd like to join

Username: bbgdreaming
    Due Date: July 8th
    Swayed: Girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome. bbgdreaming! Congrats! x

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, so i was wondering if you guys can help. My hcg levels are very high for 8 weeks, they are 163,499. I read somewhere high hcg means a girl. LOL but i have also read it just means a strong pregnancy and maybe be a boy. My progesterone is 20. I read that low progesterone may mean zero morning sickness.
    I only felt nauseous from week 5-7. My boobs have been very sore for 5-8 weeks so far. Last week, I did have only soup for dinner and did gag on it but that was the extent of my nauseous. I also only had one attempt which is staring to make me nervous. I had one attempt, on my frist night of my HCG shot, but it may of been a day earlier then I had thought for my ovulation. So instead of me havind bdb 2 nights before, it would of meant i bdb 1 night before. I know you can have a girl anytime but it is just now making me nervous. I also took clomid. We will see!! I just wanted to find out if you guys know what your HCG levels are and what your progesterone levels are also?
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast