Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In the UK as far as I know, they don't usually give you HCG and progesterone levels as standard so not sure what mine are. I'm 6+2 and have only had very mild waves of nausea on and off.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, Mum3blue, pinkone, and bbgdreaming! I need to figure out how to bookmark this so I'm alerted when there are new messages...it's moving fast, which is great!

Pumpkin: how exciting! Will eagerly look for your update this next week. Sorry you've been hit so hard with symptoms, but no wonder!

I had an ultrasound at the end of the week and breathed a happy sigh of relief and joy to see the heartbeat. They also confirmed that I ovulated from the right ovary, which is 3 for 3 for my babies...trying not to read into that too much that it's a foregone conclusion that it's a boy, but I had done the left-side sleeping and had a moment of internal excitement when at first she said I ovulated from the left! It proved to be a cyst, however (nothing to worry about though), and once moving to the right side she corrected herself to say that no, it was in fact the right side. I added my sway to the "add your sway" section as well, but am likewise unsure how to add the link.

I'm no help on the hcg/progesterone numbers since mine haven't been tested, sorry! However, I have heard that high progesterone = nausea, so your information does seem to follow that logic, though perhaps it's not a hard and fast rule.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    (Pinkone: go into your sway thread and at the top there is a little drop down menu that says "linkback"...click on "linkback url" and then copy the line it gives you in the pop up....come back here and paste!)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't added my sway yet because I don't feel it was a good one! I was getting frustrated and dropped a few things at once *sigh* I'll add it on Monday!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello. How's everyone doing? Quick update on myself- I feel like utter crap lol I have so many symptoms going on that I won't even bother to write them down. I will say though that nausea, dry heaving, & throwing up is the WORSE. My GF told me that it's a great sign that all is going well. Geez can't everything go well without me being nauseous morning, noon, & night I've also been an emotional mess crying @ everything including commercials. Oh! & I seem to have some on & off pain on my left side. That side feels sore to the touch. DH thinks the baby must be on my left side. Well ladies hope ur all doing well
    DS 17
    DS 10
    DS 4
    DS 2
    DS 5m
    pregnant now & was in no way ttc

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreamingof2girls: sorry you're so sick! That's just miserable. I have also heard it's a sign of a strong pregnancy though, so perhaps take heart in that! I've also had the pains you're describing and my ob said that with the 3rd (and 4th for you!) pregnancy, all the physical symptoms will likely be amplified, such as ligament stretching and the uterus expanding more rapidly. Hope you can find some relief soon!

I think I missed saying welcome to Kikical (sending you my blue dust!)!

I am mainly battling nausea and fatigue these days, along with just feeling/looking "thick". How is everyone else doing?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreamingof2girls i am having the same pain.
    I know for sure that I O'd 1 follicle from the right side and 3 from the left...if I could only figure out which one was the lucky one .

Ladies do you have to pay for an NT scan where you live? In Germany insurance doesn't cover it and it's pretty expensive so it looks like I won't be nubsessing

I don't want to complain at all but I am having a hard time fighting nausea. The only thing I can think of without wanting to run to the bathroom are sweets and fruit . Anyone feeling the same?

Oh only 3 more days until our next scan. Hoping to see a nice and strong heartbeat .

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, you simply cannot tell where implantation occured on the basis of one-sided tenderness. If your uterus was that sensitive to be able to feel a ball of cells no larger than the period at the end of this sentence, pregnancy and childbirth would be excruciating. When conception occurs, your body churns out huge amounts of progesterone that cause big changes to occur all over your body, blood flow to your uterus increases, hormones are made that cause your tissues to stretch, and all this causes aches and pains completely unrelated to implantation.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @KikiCal - I'm pretty sure I saw on one of the other threads you said you had the same due date as Pumpkin. I've put you on the list as 29 June, please let me know if this needs to change.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast