Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pumpkin, I'm pretty sure the NT scan is covered by the NHS in the UK at around 15 weeks, certainly for 'mature' mothers. I'm sorry your sickness is getting bad. I'm thankful mine only seems to be coming in waves once or twice and only for a short time. Haven't been sick yet. Right now, my gut instinct says mine will be a boy. So happy for either right now, but that's my gut instinct. That said, my DM said her sickness was minor when pregnant with me, so who knows! I'm the other way round dietwise - can't handle sugar as such anymore - cakes, most sweets and cookies are off the menu. I seem to do well with protein like cheese on wholemeal bread and on occasion cashew nuts (keeping those minimal). Might be worthwhile seeing if smal amount of protein helps your sickness - I believe a few girls on other threads said it's helped them.

2bnaday, that's how I am at the moment - lower abdomen looks quite thick, as well as my thighs. Hoping I won't need to get into maternity wear too soon. I'm quite used to fatigue because of my rheumatoid arthritis but I find in the winter months I just really want to hibernate. So cold and miserable which really doesn't help...

Dreamingof2girls, so sorry you're so sick too. I haven't done the teary bit *yet*, but I can sometimes feel like I want to. DH and I went out with his parents who have divorced years ago but are on good terms. DH and I are walking behind them watching them walking arm in arm like nothing had happened - I said nothing to DH abut it but almost a lump-in-the-throat moment. But then DH mentioned how almost emotional he was seeing that too.

Menlc611, I'm sure you did your best on your sway - mine was a lazy sway when I started TTC in February, but because of the time on the diet ending in either BFN or m/c, the sway got lighter and more lazy so that I stood a chance of getting AND keeping a BFP with a glimmer of hope that it's a girl. I stopped RepHresh, antihistamines and took zinc and iron for the m/c. I also started adding a little more salt to my foods (not that I'm convinced sodium sways and not a big salt eater, just trying anything and everything to help baby to stick) and reintroduced small amounts of lean white meat or nuts to meals. Don't give up hope. Remember there are those desperately swaying boy who have a 'perfect' boy diet who go on to have girls. As long as we do the best we can, that's all that can be expected.

AFM, I have the head cold from hell (thanks, MiL!) - nonstop sneezing and runny nose. Taken today off work as I can barely function. Hoping excessive sneezing doesn't cause any problems or other unwanted effects. SO wish I was sat on a lovely white sanded, hot beach somewhere right now... Really wish I could cut out a few British winters...

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am getting nervous that I bdb to soon!! I think i bdb 2 days before ovulation but of course I am now reading that 3 days or 4 days my chances for a girl would of been hire. I don't know if i made a mistake. I think I was 2 days, but who knows what if I was one. I did do clomid and hsg shot, and my breast are only sore and i broke out on my forehead and I am also very sick I have the worst sore throat ever and I can't sleep!! I had the worst night sleep last night! I take the materni21 test Nov 18 and I am going to get ready to hear boy, I think i messed up the days to have sex on. I only had one attempt but I did it the first night of my hsg shot and now i am getting nervous. If I am meant to have a lil girl in pink leggings..., I will!! I am not nauseous and only was from weeks 5-7 and that was on the progesterone suppositories and that feeling went away. I just have very sore boobs and I am worried since people online say that can be a side effect from boys. I also know my hsg is very very high and I have read that can be the cause of very sore boobs so i am very confused!! and i did do intelligender but i also was on progesterone which it said not to be on and it said boy. So, I am going to take it again next week. Do any of you guys have sore boobs, I will be 9 weeks on Thursday.
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies. Well, my nausea seem to have subsided somewhat. I'm also going to make an appt next week 4 an ultrasound as I'll be 11weeks & still haven't gone in to see a dr. But, where I live doctors won't see u anyways until ur 10+ weeks. So! I was thinking of when I conceived this baby & was wondering if any one can give me any hope if my chances of getting a girl were good.
    i'll write down all the info and i apologize for the TMI. on september 10th i ovulated. i dtd september 7th in the am and afternoon, september 8th in the am, september 9th @ night, september 11th and 13th. the entire week of my ovulation i didn't have any ewcm what so ever i was bone dry. to be honest i thought i wasn't even going to ovulate this month. i have been on benadryl for a rash i got due to an allergic reaction,i dtd everytime missionary position and NO orgasms at all. i jumped and dumped always cuz i hate that stuff leaking out of me lol i know that all that semen can raise my ph level =( but i also know that the jump and dump can lower sperm count.anyway is there a "maybe" a small possibility that i could've had a chance to conceive a girl with the bone dry cm, the missionary position, no orgasms, antihistamines, and the J&D? i'm just curious and any input would be much appreciated! again, sorry for the tmi. oh! i should also point out that i got my bfp 8dpo and again at 10dpo with a digital.
    DS 17
    DS 10
    DS 4
    DS 2
    DS 5m
    pregnant now & was in no way ttc

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GT77 View Post
    I am getting nervous that I bdb to soon!! I think i bdb 2 days before ovulation but of course I am now reading that 3 days or 4 days my chances for a girl would of been hire. I don't know if i made a mistake. I think I was 2 days, but who knows what if I was one. I did do clomid and hsg shot, and my breast are only sore and i broke out on my forehead and I am also very sick I have the worst sore throat ever and I can't sleep!! I had the worst night sleep last night! I take the materni21 test Nov 18 and I am going to get ready to hear boy, I think i messed up the days to have sex on. I only had one attempt but I did it the first night of my hsg shot and now i am getting nervous. If I am meant to have a lil girl in pink leggings..., I will!! I am not nauseous and only was from weeks 5-7 and that was on the progesterone suppositories and that feeling went away. I just have very sore boobs and I am worried since people online say that can be a side effect from boys. I also know my hsg is very very high and I have read that can be the cause of very sore boobs so i am very confused!! and i did do intelligender but i also was on progesterone which it said not to be on and it said boy. So, I am going to take it again next week. Do any of you guys have sore boobs, I will be 9 weeks on Thursday.
    Hi, I'm 10 weeks today & I haven't really noticed my boobs killing me. Then again I've been so focused on morning sickness that I haven't paid attention to anything else going on in my body.
    DS 17
    DS 10
    DS 4
    DS 2
    DS 5m

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry double post
    Last edited by Pumpkin2011; November 6th, 2013 at 03:45 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreaming I can't tell what I think your having just by analyzing your bd frequency, sorry. There is soooo much more to swaying than just one aspect. I am also worrying that I might have messed my sway up with frequency. We had 3 attempts but one attempt at OPK+ has the best results . Only time will tell.

GT77 I have terribly sore nipples, never had that with DS though. I wouldn't put too much stock into symptoms . Isn't the maternity21 test very expensive?? How did you stop taking progesterone? I am on progesterone as well and even though it only has a placebo effect on me I will keep them taking through the first trimester and them wean off.

Bunny my gut feeling tells me it's a girl or me this time but then there is something inside of me that keeps doubting that telling me it's only wishful thinking. With DS I knew instantly it was a boy without a doubt but at that point I really didn't care so there were no emotions involved which could manipulate my instincts . How am I even going to pass time without nubsessing?!
    The weather in Germany is just like in the UK it's terrible. It's raining all the time, no sun at all and it gets dark way too early.
    I wish we would have a snowy Christmas but that hasn't happened in years .

I am having my second scan tomorrow and DH is coming with me. My RE told me we might be able to see the heartbeat and I am so nervous now. Sooo glad the appointment is first thing in the morning that will save me hours of being a wrack! Hope I will get a pic again so I can keep staring at it at home .

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin2011 View Post
    Dreaming I can't tell what I think your having just by analyzing your bd frequency, sorry. There is soooo much more to swaying than just one aspect. I am also worrying that I might have messed my sway up with frequency. We had 3 attempts but one attempt at OPK+ has the best results . Only time will tell.

GT77 I have terribly sore nipples, never had that with DS though. I wouldn't put too much stock into symptoms . Isn't the maternity21 test very expensive?? How did you stop taking progesterone? I am on progesterone as well and even though it only has a placebo effect on me I will keep them taking through the first trimester and them wean off.

Bunny my gut feeling tells me it's a girl or me this time but then there is something inside of me that keeps doubting that telling me it's only wishful thinking. With DS I knew instantly it was a boy without a doubt but at that point I really didn't care so there were no emotions involved which could manipulate my instincts . How am I even going to pass time without nubsessing?!
    The weather in Germany is just like in the UK it's terrible. It's raining all the time, no sun at all and it gets dark way too early.
    I wish we would have a snowy Christmas but that hasn't happened in years .

I am having my second scan tomorrow and DH is coming with me. My RE told me we might be able to see the heartbeat and I am so nervous now. Sooo glad the appointment is first thing in the morning that will save me hours of being a wrack! Hope I will get a pic again so I can keep staring at it at home .
    I wasn't swaying @ all. I just was trying to get pregnant after 8 months of bfn I just knew that when I was bd I did "simple" things to try & help get a girl. But overall I was just trying to get a BFP. Now there's nothing left to do but wait
    DS 17
    DS 10
    DS 4
    DS 2
    DS 5m

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What you did is still very girl friendly and it might up your chances at your girl but I have no idea how much more boy friendly other aspects like diet might have made your "sway". You still have a good chance at a girl try not to over analyze everything what done is is done at least that's what I keep telling myself .

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The materni21 is free for us!! It is covered by my insurance I guess it pays to be in NY sometimes. luckily so that is a good thing!
    Yeah I have to try and not pay attention but it's hard because I'm not sick and I can't remember if I had sore boobs or not with my son. I searched my emails and I can't find it anywhere me talking about it. Maybe it didn't kill because I have no recollection either. My dr said i could stop progesterone on Thursday said I didn't need to be on it longer. I know plenty of oeople who took it longer too. I'm de not going to miss them! Lol
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GT77 View Post
    The materni21 is free for us!! It is covered by my insurance I guess it pays to be in NY sometimes. luckily so that is a good thing!
    Yeah I have to try and not pay attention but it's hard because I'm not sick and I can't remember if I had sore boobs or not with my son. I searched my emails and I can't find it anywhere me talking about it. Maybe it didn't kill because I have no recollection either. My dr said i could stop progesterone on Thursday said I didn't need to be on it longer. I know plenty of oeople who took it longer too. I'm de not going to miss them! Lol
    Are you nervous finding out the sex so soon? I want to do a genetic test also but so so so afraid of finding out boy & then getting sad about it. I know I should be happy I'm pregnant but! Still can't help wanting a girl
    DS 17
    DS 10
    DS 4
    DS 2
    DS 5m

Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast