Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Lunasa View Post
    Ive booked a Panorama scan for Jan 6th when I'll be 10 weeks as am just too worried about genetic abnormalities due to my age. Hope they do gender as well??
    I have my FX all goes well. In all honesty, 10 weeks is too early to really make gender out (12 weeks is still a little too early). At 10 weeks the only real way you might have a guess at gender is by blood test.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnywabbit View Post
    I have my FX all goes well. In all honesty, 10 weeks is too early to really make gender out (12 weeks is still a little too early). At 10 weeks the only real way you might have a guess at gender is by blood test.
    Yes I am hoping they do it by blood testing

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Lunasa View Post
    It's almost the same here in Ireland, my booking-in scan with the midwives is done at 12 weeks
    Very frustrating isn't it!
    so much better in Ireland too!! In my port of canada inless there histery off problems you dont get scand till 28 weeks. but yap verry frustrating.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnywabbit View Post
    So sorry, icesfire. How far along do you think you are? It has been a really long wait. Maybe you could try saying you feel really concerned about the pregnancy and see if anyone could just to check to see if all is ok.
    In till the preganctery is conformed be blood work at week 10 they dont conster you preganct and not see you inless you go to er. I can got the blood work done on the 23. :-/ at lest it only one more week.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey bunny, what a cute baby! It does look boyish but it's definitely too soon. I'm not even sure that's the nub. I'm so glad you are happy with whatever gender you get so all you get is joy from looking at those pictures.

As for weight gain, I put on a bit already, about 2 kilos, but I spent my life dieting and always struggled with my weight, so I'm not surprised. The last 2 weeks I've been too nauseated and put the fork down for a little while, for my own sake, but I always get a bit heavy when pregnant
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fear, anxiety, stress, to the point I'm making myself nauseous have kicked in
    At 1st I was fine till I saw my brother's nursery. They are getting ready to welcome a girl next month. Then GD came flooding back so hard & bad I got sick. What if this is another boy? What if I'm not the one doing my nursery in pink? Why can't I have a girl? Why why why!!! I can't talk to DH about this cuz he doesn't understand. I'm just going to have to deal with this nasty crap by myself.
    DS 17
    DS 10
    DS 4
    DS 2
    DS 5m
    pregnant now & was in no way ttc

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just watched your video of scan Bunnywabbit, lovely little bub! Xx
    mum of 4 lovely boys

praying for a to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingof2girls View Post
    At 1st I was fine till I saw my brother's nursery. They are getting ready to welcome a girl next month. Then GD came flooding back so hard & bad I got sick. What if this is another boy? What if I'm not the one doing my nursery in pink? Why can't I have a girl? Why why why!!! I can't talk to DH about this cuz he doesn't understand. I'm just going to have to deal with this nasty crap by myself.
    I am sorry honey, I have those same feelings too and I am only newly pregnant ((HUGS))

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingof2girls View Post
    GD is so hard this is my 4th after 3 boys and definitely our last. Some days I'm ok with having a boy (at least I've convinced myself if that for the moment) and other days I make myself sick wondering if it's a girl! A friend of mine just found out she's having a girl after 2 boys and she's so excited. I want that to be me!! I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow and at 13 weeks my sister will scan me and get some good shots of the nub for me (if baby is willing to cooperate!) it doesn't help either that everyone around me is telling me "you have to have a girl!!" Ugggh why do peoples say such things?! Fx that we both get our little girl!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bunny - I'm so glad to hear your scan went well!! I don't know enough about the nub theory to make a guess, but what a cute bubba!! So happy for you!!!

Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast