Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Everyone!! I got my BFP on Sunday. I would love to join you. I was nervous at first to join the due date group because I was having spotting and some cramping for the first couple days. The spotting is gone now though, and the tests are strong positives! I am so excited!! We swayed for a girl and have been trying to conceive over a year. This was my first month on Clomid.

Username: TTCPink
    Due Date: 13 July
    Swayed: Girl
    Expecting:
    I have two amazing boys, ages 6 and 8. I finally got my BFP on the first month of Clomid after TTC well over a year with my girl sway. Baby Boy #3 is due July 13, 2014!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! Just got a BFP on Monday and would LOVE to join the group!

Username: momof3boyz11
    Due Date: July 18th
    Sway: TTC a girl
    Gender result: we are team green til the end!
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome ladies and congrats! Thought I would pop in, I'm now 10 weeks along. Went for my first scan last week and saw baby's heart beat Am feeling good, slight nausea on and off but not puking, really sore breasts and sooo tired! But an easy pregnancy so far! My NT scan is in 2 weeks so praying for a healthy bean. I am more worried this time as we did IVF / PGD twice last year for a girl and both times we ended up with a large amount of abnormal embryos so this has put some doubts in my mind. Hope you are all feeling okay?

Waiting for to complete our family

IVF / PGD Journey

Nov 2012
    10 eggs retrieved, 8 sent for aCGH testing on day 5, ALL ABNORMAL, no transfer

May 2013
    11 eggs retrieved, 9 sent for aCGH testing on day 5, ONE NORMAL XY, no transfer

Swaying and praying for our last baby. Please be pink
    BFP 25/09/2013!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, TTCPink and momof3boyz!

Good luck at your appt today, Pumpkin!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies.. I hope everyone is doing well! I've been so afraid of having a mc because of the pain meds I took in the hospital before my BFP, and I fear my nightmares are becoming a reality. I had some spotting Tuesday morning so I was sent to the hospital for blood work and a rhogam shot. They got my levels back at 4921 and sent me for an ultrasound yesterday. I had to go to the office today for my second round of bloodwork and the nurse told me the doctor wanted to talk to me. He told me I'm measuring very small on the u/s and although he could see the gestational sac and the yolk sac, he thinks it could be a mc. I won't know until tomorrow when they get my results back. I'm praying they double and my little bean is fine

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by menlc611 View Post
    Hey ladies.. I hope everyone is doing well! I've been so afraid of having a mc because of the pain meds I took in the hospital before my BFP, and I fear my nightmares are becoming a reality. I had some spotting Tuesday morning so I was sent to the hospital for blood work and a rhogam shot. They got my levels back at 4921 and sent me for an ultrasound yesterday. I had to go to the office today for my second round of bloodwork and the nurse told me the doctor wanted to talk to me. He told me I'm measuring very small on the u/s and although he could see the gestational sac and the yolk sac, he thinks it could be a mc. I won't know until tomorrow when they get my results back. I'm praying they double and my little bean is fine
    i'm sooooo sorry your going through this =( praying and wishing everything is ok tomorrow
    DS 17
    DS 10
    DS 4
    DS 2
    DS 5m
    pregnant now & was in no way ttc

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi everyone,
    well, i'm so down in the dumps and i did it to my damn self!!! cuz of my curiosity i did some gender tests and now i've pretty much have lost all hope of ever having a little girl hurts even more to know that my brother is having one and possibly the only one. these are the tests ive done-
    intelligender-boy
    Tarot cards on a post here- boy
    and the biggie! a test that checks mother's blood to determine gender-boy
    it supposedly checks for the y-chromosome and if there's one then they think its a boy
    i really really thought i was having a girl cuz of my gut instincts but that can just be very wishful thinking. nothing to do now but wait for my ultrasound and see if sex can be determined by nub guessing. {sigh} after soooooooooo many boys i really thought this was my shot.
    Update- have read reviews on the that test that checks mothers blood & it's gotten HORRIBLE reviews!! Looks like they guess boy 4 everyone & of course 50% of the time they'll be right the other half good luck getting refund back. I PRAY PRAY PRAY they are wrong 4 me!!!!
    Next time I'll read reviews BEFORE making a purchase lol
    Last edited by Dreamingof2girls; November 8th, 2013 at 06:56 AM.
    DS 17
    DS 10
    DS 4
    DS 2
    DS 5m
    pregnant now & was in no way ttc

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Praying for you. So sorry that you're going through this right now
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pumpkin, I KNEW you'd have healthy, happy twins in there and I just know at least one of them will be a girl. Huge congrats to you both, so happy for you! And yeah, I welled up a little bit reading it - shouldn't have read it at work As for snow, please, by all means take ours! I HATE snow and ice with a passion. Maybe I wouldn't so much if I didn't have to go out in it. Petrified about falling over in it again this year and causing damage.

GT77 I wish we could get the test for free here. Oh well, I suppose I'd spend the rest of the pregnancy wondering if the test was right. Hmm... wondering what happens to the test if you have one of each in there...

TTCPink, congrats again and welcome! Adding you to our list. Glad the spotting has stopped - such a relief. I'm almost expecting mine to come back (I hope not...)

Welcome momof3boyz11! Good to have you on board. Don't blame you staying team green on this one - that's where I am at the moment. I feel quite cruel saying I don't really want to find out, but DH says he's fine anyway. I'll probably change my mind by the 12 week scan though! Nice for a surprise, but I like to plan ahead. Also if baby isn't a girl (although I say I don't mind which I have) it gives a little time to get into the boy mindset.

Pinkone, I'm glad your nausea isn't too bad. Has it eased or has it never been very bad? Thankfully my nausea has been just that - I havent been sick yet and seems to come and go in waves if I suddenly get up, am hungry or have eaten something sweet (baby doesn't have a sweet tooth). You've made the first hurdle - baby has a heartbeat. Hoping baby's healthy and happy in there. Two more weeks and your first trimester is done! Crazy how fast the time goes...

Menlc611, I'm so sorry you're having to go though this, it's not fair. You're in my thoughts and have my FX baby is ok.

Dreamingof2girls, I'm really hoping the tests are wrong. This is a big part of the reason I'd rather keep it as a surprise and tell myself it's a boy for now. Got my FX for you. x
    Last edited by bunnywabbit; November 7th, 2013 at 02:48 PM.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending prayers to you. I hope you get good news tomorrow.

I have two amazing boys, ages 6 and 8. I finally got my BFP on the first month of Clomid after TTC well over a year with my girl sway. Baby Boy #3 is due July 13, 2014!

Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast