Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your little ones mumto3boys and mumof3boys (this is a bit confusing ) 166 is a fast heartbeat! Mine was 177 at first but dropped to 140 at 12 weeks (probably another boy!)
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My heartbeat at 20 weeks was 135, so I think the theory is not true!! Mine also dropped too!! Aidan, let see what happens didn't everyone tell u that you scan showed girl? Also the heartbeat theory is so not true, they say it is only true last weeks of pregnancy!! Do you have any acne at all? That has really hit me hard this pregnancy, and my constant cold at night!
    Last edited by GT77; January 29th, 2014 at 07:23 PM.
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very cute u/s momof3boyz..are you feeling a lot different with twins?
    Aidensmum mum I wouldn't worry about the heartbeat. Mine dropped too by 20 weeks. I think 145/150. It seemed to be just like my boys was.
    3 Beautiful Boys 742 and a little lady

My baby girl is here and we are so in love with her! Thank you gender dreaming for making my family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GT77 View Post
    My heartbeat at 20 weeks was 135, so I think the theory is not true!! Mine also dropped too!! Aidan, let see what happens didn't everyone tell u that you scan showed girl? Also the heartbeat theory is so not true, they say it is only true last weeks of pregnancy!! Do you have any acne at all? That has really hit me hard this pregnancy, and my constant cold at night!
    Thanks GT, I know the heart thing is not accurate, it would just make me a bit more hopeful, that's all. My boy's heartbeat was 146 at 12 weeks, this one is even slower! My sister's daughter's heart was at 165, though. But I have plenty of friends that debunk that 'theory'. As for pimples, I had them at first, but not any more, and I always feel cold in the evenings, no changes there. The only different thing I had was more nausea but I read many posts of women who had tons of nausea and ended up with another boy, so not reading anything into it either. Ramzi and nub got a very unanimous girl response, but ramzi is flimsy and nub was upside down, which apparently makes it unreliable too. I hope to find out soon, in a few days actually, getting very anxious now.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aidansmum View Post
    Congrats on your little ones mumto3boys and mumof3boys (this is a bit confusing ) 166 is a fast heartbeat! Mine was 177 at first but dropped to 140 at 12 weeks (probably another boy!)
    It is a bit confusing but my boys heart rate actually a little slower than the girls I asked the tech and she said it varies as they move around in there just because you have a lower heartbeat baby it can still mean girl
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Symptoms are so confusing, this baby had heart beat of 169, my other boys were much slower, my cravings are totally opposite- fruit versus chocolate and it's still another boy , plus so many / all other aspects are different I could list hem out ... Dont know what to say I wish there was an easier way ... Counting down to visual conclusive proof that this is boy #4.

Good luck to aidensmum with your results - fingers crossed for you.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aidansmum - when do you find out?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aidansmum when will you find out? I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying you hear girl!
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum3blue View Post
    Symptoms are so confusing, this baby had heart beat of 169, my other boys were much slower, my cravings are totally opposite- fruit versus chocolate and it's still another boy , plus so many / all other aspects are different I could list hem out ... Dont know what to say I wish there was an easier way ... Counting down to visual conclusive proof that this is boy #4.

Good luck to aidensmum with your results - fingers crossed for you.
    This is what I am so afraid of -- my symptoms this time are so incredibly different and EVERYONE keeps telling me that "this is the girl!"
    I just don't want to hear it because I feel like my luck it will still be boy #4.
    But with my boys it was little to no nausea, felt good, looked good, little food adversions, ate a lot/ hungry a lot, craved heavier foods like carbs, creamy soups and sauces and lots of meat (especially red meat) and melted cheese.
    This time I was/still am terribly nauseous from week 5. All day everyday. If I eat it doesn't help, sometimes makes me more sick feeling especially at night. Soooooo many food adversions, hardly want to eat anything. Only light food like yogurt or fruit -- carbs gross me out and are too heavy and I haven't been able to touch any meat since week 6. I have NO energy, am in such a bad mood and feel so incredibly ugly. Oh, and headaches - I've been getting the most awful headaches.

So hopefully polar opposite symptoms are a sign of girl for me but I just can't put much stock into it. I just wish everyone in my life would stop telling me its the girl cause it keeps making me think "could it be?" and I feel only setting me up for total disappointment.
    Also is anyone else?...afraid of the moment when they hear boy and tell people and everyone says "oh I'm so sorry". I just feel like everyone in my life knows how badly i want a girl and when they hear its a boy will feel so bad for me. Instead of being happy for me as most are when u have a baby, they won't. I just don't want the pity, I don't want to have to say "its another boy" and everyone think "that's a shame, i know how badly u wanted a girl". I suppose I am rambling but does anyone else understand what I mean?
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by menlc611 View Post
    Aidansmum - when do you find out?
    The Harmony lady said in 2 weeks time, which will be next monday. I really hope they are not late with the results, it will drive me insane to wait this whole weekend to find out. I was hoping she would give me a call today (if late results can happen why not early ones) and end my misery. Thanks girls. I will come here as soon as I hang up that phone.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast