Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jmm0616 View Post
    Well, I got my gender blood test results in today. It's horrible because they leave the results on an answering service that you call and call until your mailbox has a message. That made it so much more difficult to hear "It's a boy!" I think I am still in shock/disbelief. I was doing so good at guarding myself from thinking it could be a girl (wouldn't let myself think of names, look at anything girly, even talk about my desires for one to some of my closest friends), but the past few days, I had a change of heart and started feeling like maybe it actually could be a lil pink bundle, but nope - my gut was right from the beginning and here we are.....We have had a tough time with our second DS - just colic, cranky, horrible time with teething - just really unhappy all of the time, that I have thought I am just not sure how I will do this with another boy. At least with a girl, it would be a different and new experience (although I know it would still be tough, but at least different). It now just seems overwhelming to think about starting over with another one. I love my two boys more than words can say and know I will feel just the same for this one but it's a tough pill to swallow at this very moment. Sorry if I seem all down, it's just hard when I feel like you can't talk about GD with many people because either they have no clue what you are going through and can't relate for one reason or another or they feel like I am ungrateful for what I do have. Of course, I am not, but it is a whole string of emotions I just can't help but feel plus my DH wanted a lil girl just as much as I did and so I feel almost doubly disappointed. I hope the rest of you waiting to find out hear what you want, I really, really do!!
    So sorry you didnt hear girl jmm0616 but congrats on a healthy baby. At my age that was the important bit for me, but I understand your GD as felt it with my DS2.
    xx

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you didn't hear girl jmm0616!! I truly think no matter how hard we try to protect and prepare ourselves, we're never ready to hear the opposite gender!! Don't apologize for being down!! We're all here to support you! I have my gender scan on Saturday and I know if I hear boy, I'll be crushed. Unlike you, I have very high expectations of a girl, even though I tried so hard to convince myself it's a boy. Your disappointment will get better with time hun!! HUGS!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jmm0616- so sorry!! Praying that you find peace with your news soon...and that little boy is a dream child for you and the perfect fit for your family! Hugs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 2009

DS2 2011

DS3 is here and precious as can be

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jmm0616, I'm sorry that you found out your baby is not a girl. How sad
    It is good that we have this board for support for GD to help us through the loss of the hoped for gender.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jmm0616 ... So sorry to hear of your pain, I understand how you feel, we got DS4 news on Xmas eve and it was tough Xmas to get through and we still haven't told anyone about being pregnant and won't be revealing sex until birth ... Surprise it's another boy!!! It does get better my GD with #3 was terrible, I didn't get out of bed and cried for 3 days before I cried a little less each day ... That little man is now so scrumptious I can't imagine even a second without him. As we all know it's not about the children we have .. It's about he desire for the opposite. I find I still have good and days and sometimes I think we were crazy for trying for # 4, we should have done HT but that is difficult in AU. Unsderstand your pain and loss and unlike friends and family who don't understand, we certainly do. Take care of yourself and take the time to deal with it on your own way

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jmm, I am so sorry, I understand where you are coming from. I have everyone hoping and praying I get a girl but my gut tells me it's boy #3 for us and I feel like i will be disappoint everyone that has hoped and prayed we get our girl. From theories of the placenta from getting pregnant the first month after mirena it feels as though they want this as much as I do and I will end up upsetting them
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well the bleeding only lasted 1 night and the next day it wasn't as bad as it was. I really think it's the hematoma dissolving itself and being expelled form my body which I guess is a good thing. I will be leaving for London in 2 weeks so I am hoping I get a good nub shot I have saved some pictures and info on my phone to show to them and hope they comply or else I will have to wait until February 25th at 15 weeks to find out what I am having :/
    I am already dreading it, I feel my GD flaring up from time to time and I get too depressed and blame my husband for putting me in this situation and that's not a good thing
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Grease monkey-glad to hear the bleeding is resolving and hopefully it's just something minor. Good luck with your scan.
    Jmm-I'm sorry you are feeling down about hearing boy. We are all hear to listen and support for GD. Most of us have been through it. I had it during the pregnancy with DS3, once he was born and I held him in my arms I was over the moon happy with him. I think it's hard with the pregnancy hormones, that I think makes GD even worse. Glad to hear he is a healthy little guy!
    3 Beautiful Boys 742 and a little lady

My baby girl is here and we are so in love with her! Thank you gender dreaming for making my family complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,
    I have also had the dreaded news i did not want. I realise now i should never have swayed and let Dh convince me it would work and try again after hi tec failed. I am completely devastated and unfortunately for me GD has never left me and i find raising my 3 boys really hard and not very satisfying, I just am sick of hearing stories about cowboys super heros, guns and X box. I really really do not think i can do this. I am the terrible mother who should not have been able to have any children as she cannot be happy with her lot. i just do not think i can do this again. All the pain of a 4th c section the loss of all hope makes me think everyone would be better off with out me and that i might find some peace 20 years is a long time to be disappointed and now i have potentially another 20 ahead. I would not wish anyone to feel like this. I hope those of you left get your hearts desire as no one should have to feel like this. I thought i could cope as its DH's first child, but in reality it just makes me hate him as yet again i allowed another man convince me to take a risk so they could have a child and he gets his DS and will never know how i feel.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    jmm & jen75 so sorry you both did not hear girl. ((hugs)) to you both.

Greasemonkey glad the bleeding has stopped hope the next few weeks are quiet for you!
    02 04 06 10 14

Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast