Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jen75, I'm sorry for your sad news and that you feel so alone in your relationship dealing with this. Maybe this little boy won't be as into cowboys and guns. :::sending hugs and tissues:::

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GreasMonkey - I am glad to hear that the bleeding stopped. Good luck this week!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    jen75, I'm sorry to hear you didn't hear pink. I really hope you can pull through and start enjoying your pregnancy and your boys, like gafan said, maybe this one will be less into the very boyish stuff, they tend to have such different personalities. Anyway, I'm sending you good vibrations and hope you make peace with it soon x
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Now, go figure this. I am in Australia, I did my 10 week blood test and my 12 week NT scan and my doctor told me to call yesterday for the result. It turns out the clinic who did the scan found out I was doing the Harmony test (I mentioned it to the sonographer but didn't confirm anything) and just took upon themselves to make the decision, without consulting me at all, NOT to send my scan results to be combined with the blood sample. I am in disbelief as to how they do that without asking the patient! I know I'm supposed to receive the Harmony results in 2 weeks, but hey, a little combined test result could put my mind at ease until then, and the lady who collected my blood for the Harmony says sometimes the results are inconclusive. What then? I am so angry at the U/S clinic. They sent it now after my rant but it will be another week to get the result for that. Am I overreacting? I just find it wrong not to ask someone if they want their results regardless of any other future tests they will do? Frustrating!
    Last edited by aidansmum; January 21st, 2014 at 05:13 PM.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No your not overreacting aidansmum. I would be super angry also. If you took the time to go in for the tests they should've known obviously you'd want the results. At least they are running them now.
    02 04 06 10 14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aidan that is crazy I feel that would never happen in New York! Weird u will probably get your harmony results in business days and you meet to have a NT scan too. I don't understand why the dr wouldn't want both. It makes no sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Meant to say 8 business days

March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GT77 View Post
    Aidan that is crazy I feel that would never happen in New York! Weird u will probably get your harmony results in business days and you meet to have a NT scan too. I don't understand why the dr wouldn't want both. It makes no sense

It beats me! I just don't understand the reasoning behind that, and even if there is one, how about giving me a call to explain and maybe ask if I agree with not having that result. Absolutely brainless!
    The Harmony will take about 2 weeks here, as it comes from where you are I won't be able to sleep well until I see a low risk result, and the gender of course
    I guess the only thing that is keeping me cool is that the sonographer reassured me there were no trisomy marks during my scan, which is always good to hear, but I am obsessive when pregnant (and when not )and need to know everything.
    Last edited by aidansmum; January 21st, 2014 at 09:19 PM.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, Aidansmum, you're not overreacting. That's ridiculous that they would do that! Another week- how frustrating!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aidansmum, I'm obsessive too, and hearing those low risk numbers helped me feel a lot better about the odds of a genetic problem. Hearing that everything was measuring right and no clear markers is a good sign... I hope that helps you feel a little less anxious.

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast