Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts and comments. Today is definitely better than yesterday, but I know there's still some grieving to be done. It's so nice to know I can come here and talk with you ladies. It's weird because I feel like I am almost grieving a loss of someone that was never even here. I swear I am hearing of all sorts of celebrities and my friends and people I know on Facebook, you name it - they are all having girls. I feel like each one is a stab to my heart and sometimes it is just hard to separate that from myself. My sweet DH said last night if we wanted to try again, he would support me because he really wants it too. We always talked about a possible 4th, but it's hard to even think about that right now as it seems like an eternity away and I know I need to focus on DS3. It is hard to separate those feelings and push them aside for years, knowing it will always be there yet wanting to give my all of myself to this new one. Thanks so much for listening

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aidansmum I would flip out too!! You had the test done, so obviously you want the results!! Regardless of what other testes you've had!!! Ugh some people just don't use their brains!!

Jmm - so glad to hear you're doing better! I feel it is a grieving process for sure! That's wonderful news DH will try for another! But yes, of course you need to focus on DS3 right now! My DH and I had the same talk when we found out DS3 was a boy and I obsessed over how to get a girl the next time. (Didn't know about this site at the time) and of course I felt like a horrible mom for spending so much time thinking about the baby I wanted, not the baby I had. But once he was born the thought of another one completely left my mind for a few months, which was nice!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow I have some catching up to do! I didn't know there was another thread started!
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry you didn't get your desired gender, Jmm0616 and Jen75 - I know how it feels. But they're determined little babies - they'll be so special xx

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aidansmum, that's insane! There are no words (well, apart from you can't cure stupid)... Yes, you are right to be fuming, I'm sure I would be.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    UGH!!! My sister scanned me two weeks ago when I was 14+1.. The baby was very active and she couldn't get a real good shot but said "there's nothing between then legs. If I had to guess, I'd say it's a girl".. I knew this did not mean it was a girl for sure. However, hearing those words were amazing and I was over the moon (even tho I tried SO hard not to be).. Well, she is scanning me again on Saturday to confirm the gender and we were just talking on the phone. She said "I will try my best to tell you for sure, but it depends on the baby cooperating. Like when I scanned you two weeks ago, the baby was moving so much, at one point I though I saw girl parts, but then a few minutes later I thought I saw boy parts." BOY PARTS?!?! Why were those words never spoken to me in the last two weeks?! It would have made me a lot more levelheaded about this. She has no idea my deep desire for a girl. As far as she knows, I'm perfectly fine either way. But my heart sank when she told me that! I know I'm jumping the gun and I'm stressing over something I have NO control over. I just simply wish she would have told me sooner that she thought she saw boy parts.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    menlc hope the scan on sat confirms girl for you.
    02 04 06 10 14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    menlc, hope those boy parts are just a mistake. But you're right, there's no point sweating over what's out of our control. Hope you hear pink.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Need to vent for a moment. I have to come to terms with the fact that this is most likely a boy but I am sick & tired of being sick & tired. My house is a mess, I still feel nauseous all of the time & I have been a poor excuse of parent to my kids. I just want to feel somewhat human again! I have to admit the frustration that I'm doing all of this for what most likely is my 4th boy doesn't help. I think I would be pretty OK with everything if I could just eat & keep it down, so tired of being nauseous & dizzy constantly!

Sorry I'm just really frustrated I have been miserable since the end of Nov & I feel like there is no end in sight. Needed to vent thanks for reading....
    02 04 06 10 14

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww dreams I'm so sorry your feeling so crappy! I'm 16 weeks and just started to get my energy back. I know what you mean about the frustration of doing it for your 4th boy. I know sometimes that can make you feel like "is it even worth it?" Or it would be me tolerable it if were a girl. I really hope you start feeling better soon and you can start enjoying the pregnancy! Keep your head up!!

Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast