Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Menic - I'm so sorry! Hopefully it really is a girl and that's why she couldn't tell!

Dreams - I so hear you! I feel so BLAH that I have really been slacking on duties, house and sadly children. They've been allowed to watch more tv the past couple weeks than probably the last 6 months!! Haven't had ms, though I'm stArting to wonder if I don't have a slight case of it, but no energy, headaches, etc!

Ladies - I really, really hope we get our deeply desired genders, but those of us that don't....we have to remember that our little ones need and depend on us and our love, and we've been blessed to be able to be mothers! Hugs to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 2009

DS2 2011

DS3 is here and precious as can be

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Menic I wouldn't worry because as she said your baby couldn't sit still so she couldn't get a good enough view. Her first view was when baby was still so I would focus on that! GL on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreams529 View Post
    Need to vent for a moment. I have to come to terms with the fact that this is most likely a boy but I am sick & tired of being sick & tired. My house is a mess, I still feel nauseous all of the time & I have been a poor excuse of parent to my kids. I just want to feel somewhat human again! I have to admit the frustration that I'm doing all of this for what most likely is my 4th boy doesn't help. I think I would be pretty OK with everything if I could just eat & keep it down, so tired of being nauseous & dizzy constantly!

Sorry I'm just really frustrated I have been miserable since the end of Nov & I feel like there is no end in sight. Needed to vent thanks for reading....
    Sorry you're feeling so sick, it's not fun at all. My nausea subsided at week 13 and although it still comes back it's very mild. I was also feeling like crap, every single day and so cranky with my toddler because I kept dragging myself around the house, nothing got done because I couldn't find the energy and couldn't eat properly because of the nausea. Hopefully yours will stop soon as well. I was having iron tablets and I stopped them and my nausea got heaps better since, coincidence or not. Fingers crossed you start to feel human again x
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want to say how much I LOVE this board. We are all so supportive of each other, no matter what!!! We've been together now for a few months now and I haven't seen on negative word spoken (typed) to another momma. You guys are my strength and it's so comforting just knowing I have a safe haven to come and vent to. I pray the absolute best for all of us - those who get their dream gender and those who don't. We are a wonderful group of women and we all need to take a step back and realize that. I wish I could give each of you a hug!! Thank you for being here and being so supportive!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by menlc611 View Post
    UGH!!! My sister scanned me two weeks ago when I was 14+1.. The baby was very active and she couldn't get a real good shot but said "there's nothing between then legs. If I had to guess, I'd say it's a girl".. I knew this did not mean it was a girl for sure. However, hearing those words were amazing and I was over the moon (even tho I tried SO hard not to be).. Well, she is scanning me again on Saturday to confirm the gender and we were just talking on the phone. She said "I will try my best to tell you for sure, but it depends on the baby cooperating. Like when I scanned you two weeks ago, the baby was moving so much, at one point I though I saw girl parts, but then a few minutes later I thought I saw boy parts." BOY PARTS?!?! Why were those words never spoken to me in the last two weeks?! It would have made me a lot more levelheaded about this. She has no idea my deep desire for a girl. As far as she knows, I'm perfectly fine either way. But my heart sank when she told me that! I know I'm jumping the gun and I'm stressing over something I have NO control over. I just simply wish she would have told me sooner that she thought she saw boy parts.
    Well that's stressful! I will be thinking of you on Saturday while I go as well and hope you hear girl and I do at least once! FX for you!
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want to say how much I LOVE this board. We are all so supportive of each other, no matter what!!! We've been together now for a few months now and I haven't seen on negative word spoken (typed) to another momma. You guys are my strength and it's so comforting just knowing I have a safe haven to come and vent to. I pray the absolute best for all of us - those who get their dream gender and those who don't. We are a wonderful group of women and we all need to take a step back and realize that. I wish I could give each of you a hug!! Thank you for being here and being so supportive!!!!
    100% agree!!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Momof3boys - I will be thinking of you as well!!!! I hope we both hear PINK!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    menlc - I wouldn't stress about the scan, I know its easier said than done. You were really early the last time and it would be hard to see gender. My dh scanned me at 13/14weeks and we couldn't make it out. We thought girl but its so easy to have the baby move a certain way with the cord and think boy. So I sat tight until 19weeks for confirmation.
    Best of luck! I hope you hear pink.
    Dreams - I am so sorry your still not feeling like yourself. I hope you turn the corner soon. I finally felt better about 18-19 weeks with all 4 of my pregnancies! Its just too long to feel like crap!
    momofboyz - Good luck for your scan on Saturday! I really hope at least 1 is a girl. I have known 3 different friends who went for the girl after 3 boys and ended up with twins for the 4th pregnancy. They were boy/girl twins!
    3 Beautiful Boys 742 and a little lady

My baby girl is here and we are so in love with her! Thank you gender dreaming for making my family complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Momof3boys - I will be thinking of you as well!!!! I hope we both hear PINK!!!
    that would be amazing!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    image.jpg
    Here is my 20 week bump. Half way there!
    3 Beautiful Boys 742 and a little lady

My baby girl is here and we are so in love with her! Thank you gender dreaming for making my family complete!

Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast