Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just came back from the Doctor who is an angel and got his U/S going for me to have a look at my little bub, and YES, it is a SHE, he didn't take a picture but he showed me the potty shot and there are very clear 3 lines and nothing sticking out, he said 'this is your little girl, so you can stop stressing' lol He is an angel! I got a 20 week scan on tuesday and can say I'll never have enough of looking at her!

My scan is on 11/3 - tuesday, to add to all the other scans
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
    He said he didn't think it was a boy but look at my picture!! The 2 line nub at the end is starting to point up doesn't it?
    Grease, I still think it could be a girl, I honestly do, I am thinking of all you girls finding the gender this week and sending you lots of hugs and calm thoughts! xx
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah for a baby girl AM

Wow it's going to be a busy week for all of us!!! I can't wait
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aidansmum View Post
    Grease, I still think it could be a girl, I honestly do, I am thinking of all you girls finding the gender this week and sending you lots of hugs and calm thoughts! xx
    I hope so, IG girls seem to swear up and down it's a girl but I am having a really, really hard time believing it Wednesday needs to hurry up and get here
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for posting this info on HT, prayforprincess. It sounds like such a challenging and expensive process. The success rates don't seem as high as I'd hoped.
    I thought that this would be my only pregnancy and only baby. At 35 and with how expensive babies are we'll probably just have one. But ever since I heard boy I have been also wondering if I could have another chance at a daughter. DH tried to be sweet and say that we could adopt a girl. Maybe.
    For now I am slowly bonding to my baby son. I've been feeling some kicking : )

I, too, am trying to just remind myself to put the thought of another away and just enjoy this one. Who knows, maybe I'll try for another some day, but even with HT there are no guarantees.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I couldn't have written that better myself, I know exactly where you are right now except my husband wanted to roll the dice and try one more time this time with complete devotion to swaying with both of us on board - if not then HT for us next time for certain. Good luck with your journey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkdreamz View Post
    Hi girls, I'm fairly new to this sight and have just finished ready all previous posts. I'm praying for all who are going in for their scans, I hope you get your girls. I so badly want a girl. I teared up on the u/s table when I was told my third was a boy. The u/s lady walked away and gave me a moment. I felt I needed to go home and have a good cry and grieve for the girl I want so badly. When I got home I didn't cry. It never came. I just think how lucky I am to have children and I will have one more go. My little boy is an angel. I have this special, hard to explain bond with him. He's such a perfect baby, doesn't cry, he's happy and smiles constantly. I think someone was looking out for me because my second was extremely difficult! I'm going ht, I'm not taking the chance of going through life without a daughter. I'm feeling scared of making the wrong choice of clinic, what if it doesn't stick, what if I get twins... Feeling so confused right now. I love the support you girls give each other. No judgement just support, it's fantastic
    5yrs 4yrs 2yrs : Grace born 6.8.14 Thank you gender dreaming for your guidance and support & the heavens above for sending me Grace. For when our eyes met for the first time my heart felt whole and aches no more ♥

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkdreamz View Post
    Hi girls, I'm fairly new to this sight and have just finished ready all previous posts. I'm praying for all who are going in for their scans, I hope you get your girls. I so badly want a girl. I teared up on the u/s table when I was told my third was a boy. The u/s lady walked away and gave me a moment. I felt I needed to go home and have a good cry and grieve for the girl I want so badly. When I got home I didn't cry. It never came. I just think how lucky I am to have children and I will have one more go. My little boy is an angel. I have this special, hard to explain bond with him. He's such a perfect baby, doesn't cry, he's happy and smiles constantly. I think someone was looking out for me because my second was extremely difficult! I'm going ht, I'm not taking the chance of going through life without a daughter. I'm feeling scared of making the wrong choice of clinic, what if it doesn't stick, what if I get twins... Feeling so confused right now. I love the support you girls give each other. No judgement just support, it's fantastic
    I could not relate more to what you just wrote here.. When I found out just a few weeks ago that this was my third boy it was like the whole room turned black.. I couldn't even hear my doctor or think, or make the next appt. I felt so horrible about my reaction of nothingness that I got to my car and cried.. I got sad and then I went home and felt like is was totally okay. It's so beautiful to hear this connection with your third little one it makes me so happy and excited about meeting my little guy. I never in a million years thought having children and gender would lead me through such a wild emotional ride.. We did HT first time around and it didn't work.. We are going to do another time in a few years or when this new baby is prob 1 .. And I have the same questions clinic, will it work,, it's a whole new roller coaster. I have decided to just see it like this : I will have my three boys and it's perfect.. I will do my very best with ht and if it works it will be my miracle .. But there will be no stress or expectations .. And then .. There is always the option of adopting a little girl( I haven't discussed this one yet ) haha anyways best of luck and thanks for posting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    mom to three little boys and a beautiful baby girl.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prayforprincess View Post
    Don't say guaranteed. With HT there is NO guarantee. Look at me!
    Yes, If you have "normal" xx embryos and if they implant and if you give birth and don't miscarry - then yes, you'll have a girl.
    But there is a loooooooong if-y road before that happens. I tell everyone, and in both my experience and many many others - if you can't afford to do ht at least 2x - then I would not recommend it at all. The 1st one is always nearly a trial with you to begin with. Your doctor is not going to know how you will respond to the stims and therefore be very conservative. Many and most do not have success with try #1.
    I thought because I was young and could get pg so easily on my own that going ht would be a for sure thing. There was no way I ever imagined it wouldn't work and I could possibly have a boy - after ds3 I knew my 4th would be a girl because I was going ht. But as you can see that just was not so.
    Just because you are healthy and get pg on your own, does not mean you will have good embryos going ht.
    It really a hard hard road - I can't even begin to explain. And I would talk to someone who's walked down it and really really know what you are walking into before beginning that journey because it can be utterly heartbreaking.
    Thanks for posting this.. It is so true..
    I did it once and it didn't work.. It was such a heartbreaking experience that I said I would never do it again.. And here I am pregnant with my third boy already thinking about going for it again... Part of me feels so scared and part of me just thinks we will just go into it with calm clear heart and see what happens .. The first time I went in just like you mention.. I thought it was a done deal.. And after going through it I really have a place in my heart for all the women going through infertility.. It was one of the most heartbreaking experiences ever.

Anyways this was a good reminder of just how tuff that road can be and with god having a part always... Even high tech is an act of god gracing you with a miracle of you get your chosen gender...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    mom to three little boys and a beautiful baby girl.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eeek... getting more nervous as the days go by. I'm getting all caught up in old wives tales(which I know are supposed to be a load of rubbish but can't help stressing about them)- my bump is VERY low and in front, and i prefer savoury to sweet, both of which are 'boy' signs. I'm eager for Sunday, but at the same times kind of dont want to go! I don't want to feel the way I did after ds3's scan
    ds1 2008 and ds2 2010
    ds3 2012

with and due in August!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aidansmum View Post
    Just came back from the Doctor who is an angel and got his U/S going for me to have a look at my little bub, and YES, it is a SHE, he didn't take a picture but he showed me the potty shot and there are very clear 3 lines and nothing sticking out, he said 'this is your little girl, so you can stop stressing' lol He is an angel! I got a 20 week scan on tuesday and can say I'll never have enough of looking at her!

My scan is on 11/3 - tuesday, to add to all the other scans
    Sounds like the nicest doctor ever!
    ds1 2008 and ds2 2010
    ds3 2012

with and due in August!

Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast