Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Strange things....

Hey ladies! I know that we are waiting for our thread to get moved over into this one, but since this one is a specific question I thought I would just post it here.
    It's been a while since I was pregnant the last couple times so I forgot a few things. But lately I have noticed I have this strange aftertaste after I eat. It's almost like a fruity taste, or an artificial sweetener type taste. Doesn't seem to matter what I eat. The needy ever had this before, or my just weird?
    My next thing is, under my lower lip, off to the side I have this pimply rash. I've had this ever since I got pregnant. It almost seems like it's pimply area but sometimes it itches like dry skin. I know with my first two pregnancies, I broke out more than usual but never this rash that would not go away. Has this ever happened to anyone?
    Lastly, I am 11 1/2 weeks. For the past week, I have had to pee a lot! I go potty, I get up take 10 steps and feel like I have to pee again. Almost like I'm largely pregnant and baby is stomping on bladder! I know I don't have a UTI but shouldn't my uterus be growing up and body getting used hormones and not have to pee as bad anymore?
    Oh the joys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 2009

DS2 2011

DS3 is here and precious as can be

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Other than the bumps, I had both other things!! I actually had to stop going for walks because I got so frustrated having to turn around and go home even if I just pee'd! That was for my 3rd pregnancy so maybe everything just goes more lax the 3rd time or earlier?!? It sucks is all I know!!!
    I totally also has the bad taste! I ended up chewing cinnimon gum a lot and it also helped with nausea

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no, it lasted the whole time?! Lol this may turn out to be a very long pregnancy....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 2009

DS2 2011

DS3 is here and precious as can be