Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MAY CHIT CHAT

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dannikins - sorry about the tooth - that sounds miserable!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry Dannikans! That sounds very painful.

I am definitely going to buy gripe water today. Poor Lily was so uncomfortable last night. She spent about 2 hours tossing around and pulling up her legs in discomfort. It kept waking her up.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no Dannikins! I had an abscess once (I know I spelt that wrong!) and it was hideous, I was puking up and everything. I hope it gets better really soon.

So, it's really quiet here! Who's still left to pop?! Me, Tweedle and Dannikins - anyone else (sorry, memory of a seive!). We haven't heard from Tweedle in a while have we?

I had a presentation scan today and baby is head down with her back to the left - just perfect I've been doing some exercises from the spinningbabies website so maybe that's why - although my boys were all back to back regardless! I sit on my ball and do a hoola hoop action each evening and it gives me almost constant crampy braxton hicks (and reminds me what contractions feel like!). I'm trying to think in terms of 'some time next week' rather than my due date - if she's not here by the end of next week I'll adjust my expectations then!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dannikins, that sounds awful! I hope you get better soon--anything while pregnant is just that much worse...Every ache is ten times magnified and I know it can be just awful. Hopefully they can do something for your soon!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls! I've been checking in to read every now and again but haven't posted for a bit. I am due on Tuesday! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. My blood pressure has still been a bit up and down so my midwife is going to give me some natural methods to try and get things going. I want to avoid a pitocin induction if at all possible. So hopefully my little one decides to come out on her own any time now.

Z- hope you have an amazing birth and that your little one stays in the proper position. And labor vibes to you too!

Dannikins - can't wait to hear about your birth too! And I can't believe you stayed team green this whole time. You have great willpower!

How are all of the new babies doing? Anyone have some great newborn pictures to share? It's so quiet around here now that most of the babies are here.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let me know what your midwife suggests Tweedle! I can get some pretty strong contractions going with nipple tweaking but they don't last! Good luck!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Labour vibes to all the ladies wanting them: dannikins, Z, Tweedle - is that it? I guess I'll be the only one from our original dd group still waiting - only 4 months to go!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wheres Princess sarah gone?? Is her beautiful little man here yet!!!!

And Zana, hurry up and pop that little lady for us already will you

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    La la la la la ..... bored!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Wheres Princess sarah gone?? Is her beautiful little man here yet!!!!
    I am here ELP! Been super busy with my little bundle of joy!! He is a great baby.....he only cries when something is wrong! And he has been sleeping in longer periods at night. He only wakes up 2 or 3 times a night to eat and goes right back to sleep! Today we had his baby shower and this little guy got a haul! I am so glad we hubby is building a storage shed for us....other wise we would have no were to put all our stuff and his!

I am checking in here and there watching to see who is going to be next on the baby train! dannikins, Z & Tweedle are next right....hope this little ones come soon for you ladies....happy and healthy of course!!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast