Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MAY CHIT CHAT

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad everything's going well Sarah

I wake up almost every night thinking it's about to happen! This morning I was up at 3am with period type pains and I may have been able to go back to sleep if I hadn't been so hungry! Instead I had to go downstairs for a couple of sandwiches and a couple of painkillers and I couldn't get back to sleep until 5am. I had a couple of strong braxton hicks and was thinking I should at least be able to hang on until around 5am before waking my mum and dad up to come and look after the boys - then I woke up at 8am not in labour and starving hungry ... again!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im just checking in to see how everyone is doing....all just waiting....
    im totally ready for this bub to arrive now, fully stocked all the cupboards and freezer etc, and shampooed the carpets.
    everything is done, just waiting.....
    i have my dentist appointment today. hopefully we can all that sorted out , so i i dont have to deal with all of that on top of labour.....

38 weeks today...
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dannikins I had a terrible tooth ache last weekend and I couldnt get into see a dentist until the monday.. I had never had a tooth ache that bad before just would not let up!
    They couldnt pull it out but were going to take the nerves out instead BUT my tooth would not numb up and 4 needles later they had to stop and I had to go back on the thursday.. Thursday it still would not numb up properly I got it filled in the end and its only just started to settle down now.. Oh it was a NIGHTMARE!!!

I hope you get yours sorted because I know what your going through!!! You poor thing!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dannikins View Post
    im just checking in to see how everyone is doing....all just waiting....
    im totally ready for this bub to arrive now, fully stocked all the cupboards and freezer etc, and shampooed the carpets.
    everything is done, just waiting.....
    i have my dentist appointment today. hopefully we can all that sorted out , so i i dont have to deal with all of that on top of labour.....

38 weeks today...
    Congrats4.gif
    Danikkins, Almost there, How exciting!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    Dannikins I had a terrible tooth ache last weekend and I couldnt get into see a dentist until the monday.. I had never had a tooth ache that bad before just would not let up!
    They couldnt pull it out but were going to take the nerves out instead BUT my tooth would not numb up and 4 needles later they had to stop and I had to go back on the thursday.. Thursday it still would not numb up properly I got it filled in the end and its only just started to settle down now.. Oh it was a NIGHTMARE!!!

I hope you get yours sorted because I know what your going through!!! You poor thing!
    How are you doing now sweetie? I'm glad it was finally taken care of!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Taking a quick peek to see how everyone is....any news? I'm not on here as often....anyone who's on facebook and wants to keep up just PM me. I'd love to see see and share pics. Can't wait to hear baby news in a few weeks!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tweedledeedum View Post
    Hi girls! I've been checking in to read every now and again but haven't posted for a bit. I am due on Tuesday! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. My blood pressure has still been a bit up and down so my midwife is going to give me some natural methods to try and get things going. I want to avoid a pitocin induction if at all possible. So hopefully my little one decides to come out on her own any time now.

Z- hope you have an amazing birth and that your little one stays in the proper position. And labor vibes to you too!

Dannikins - can't wait to hear about your birth too! And I can't believe you stayed team green this whole time. You have great willpower!

How are all of the new babies doing? Anyone have some great newborn pictures to share? It's so quiet around here now that most of the babies are here.
    Have you ever had your membranes stripped? My Ob did it with ds1 and labor came that evening. I have to say though. it was uncomfortable but not painful.
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterfly My tooth feels great now!!! Hope it stays that way! Thanks for asking
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm doing ok but I'm bored of waiting now! I had so many braxton hicks during the night but slept surprisingly well I think I'm just going to spend the day twiddling my nipples
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so excited your girl is about to arrive, zanacal! Wishing you a smooth birth
    6 3
    swayed for a

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast