Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MAY CHIT CHAT

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL Z...too funny!

I'm sure it will happen very soon for you Z, wishing you smooth labor vibes!! What is your labor plan again?
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the well wishes! It's so quiet here now with most of you busy with your teeny babies!

Tweedle - any news? It's your due date today right?

I'm not even getting the crampy braxton hicks I was having now! Baby is still moving enough but she's pretty quiet really so I hope she's thinking about coming out to meet me. I made the effort to get out today and went for coffee with my mum and sister this morning and then did a food shop so we have plenty in. It actually looks and feels like summer out there today and that always puts me in a better mood! It's so funny that I never think I'm going to go in to labour during the day. Every night I wonder whether it might be 'the night' but it doesn't really occur to me as I go about my day! Tomorrow is my due date so of course it's the last day I expect to have the baby - but I really just want to get it over with now
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending you labour vibes, Z - I can't believe you're going to have your little girl in your arms so soon. You and I started this journey together, so please forgive me if I feel I had a part in the making of this wee one - I almost feel like I'm waiting for a niece to be born I can't wait to see pictures!

Are you still planning to use hypnobabies for the birth? I've been looking more into it and watching YouTube videos of people having babies with it and it looks amazing! DM's sending me her CDs, so hopefully I can give it a go.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Gals! My life is insane lately! I'm so sorry I'm never on here. My hubby leaves for a 5-7 day tour tomorrow am and I just found out about it NOW so I'm kinda panicking a bit as we had asked his company not to schedule him until June...grrrrr my baby shower is this Sat and now I have to scramble to find a sitter for all 3 boys. What a PITA.
    Plus my kids have ALL been sleeping horribly which could mean very little sleep for me which is not good for my sanity. Oh and we all have colds..even the baby...sigh.

Z- I seriously can't believe how close you are! Any day now!!! I can't wait to see what she looks like
    About the labour thing...I have thought the exact same thing since my first because I woke up at 4:30am in labour and had him by lunch. But since then, I tend to go into labour in the late afternoon and have my babies in the evening/early am. 1:30am, 12:55am and 8:10pm respectively. I have to say that I enjoyed the 8:10pm the most Time to get cleaned up, have a bath, enjoy the baby for a while and then have a good sleep before the next day. Here's to you have the baby on a good child care day and at a great time! This is going to be a great birth

4 more months Mocha!!!! Woohoooo!!!!

Tweedle! Cannot wait to hear the news!!!!

Dannikans- 2 weeks to go!! So many babies!!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM - that really sucks that your DH has to go away! I really wish I lived closer - I'd babysit your boys for you in a heartbeat!! I hope those colds go away soon and everyone starts sleeping better.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Aunty Mocha I'm not doing the hypnobabies programme but something very similar (or so I imagine!). I've been listening to my various preparation tracks once or twice a day religiously for a few weeks now - sometimes I manage to get through the whole thing but more often than not I fall asleep, though I'm told that's fine! In fact, if I wake in the night with insomnia (as you do when you're heavily pregnant!), once I've emptied my full bladder and filled my empty tummy I put my mp3 player on and play one of those tracks to help me back to sleep! I don't expect for a moment to have one of the no doubt amazing births you've seen on youtube, that just doesn't feel realistic to me based on my history (though it would be lovely!) but I am certain that it will help me nonetheless. I do think it's something pregnant ladies should all do if possible. We hear so many scare stories in real life and on telly that it's no wonder so many ladies are terrified of childbirth and fight against their bodies when it happens - and that often leads to the intervention and complications that we're so scared of in the first place!

DM - sorry life isn't easy at the moment, I'm sure DH going away is the very last thing you need at the moment! I'm loving seeing your photos of Felina, she's so beautiful
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, Z - I doubt I'll have one of those pain free births the women in the videos had, but I just want to try to avoid panicking. DH will think it's all flakey nonsense so i don't expect a lot of support from him, but hopefully my midwives will have some experience with it.

Although this is my 4th baby, this will only be my second time having a natural labour and delivery since they gave me an epidural within minutes of inducing my labour with my twins. With ds3 I know I fought against my body - I felt all my pelvic muscles clench everytime I had a contraction. It didn't help that I was one of those unfortunate ladies who pooped a lot in labour and I was very self conscious about that every contraction. Anyway a nice big package arrived in the mail today from DM, so I think those must be the CDs - I can't wait to check them out! (thanks, DM!!)

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's a funny story ... after I had DS3 I kept getting an unmistakable smell of poo but I couldn't locate it anywhere in the room. Finally next day the cleaners came in and behind the bin they found some of my poo on a pad which had missed the bin. They were very good and didn't make a big deal about it, just cleaned it away - but I remember sitting on the bed pretending to day dream and not to have noticed!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM I am so sorry to hear about you guys all being sick still and your husband going away. I can't imagine how hard that will be with 4 kids. My husband works all day and evening every other day so I am on my own every other day and it is hard work.

Z I keep expecting to see if you have had your baby. Any day now!

We are doing well. Yesterday Lily had her 1 month appointment and she is growing great. She is 9 pounds 2 ounces and 21 1/4 inches long. She is finally out of her newborn clothes
    We had a long weekend last weekend because she would only take 30 min naps all day, but fortunately since yesterday she has had at least one long nap. She is napping right now and has so far been asleep for 2 1/2 hours. She is so peaceful. However, I hope she gets up soon because I need her to nurse soon. She hasn't eaten in almost 4 hours and I am full!
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck Z!!!
    fingers crossed for you.

i had my tooth drilled out, and they drained the abscess , put in a temp filling, and will do a root canal after bub is born.
    today is my last day of antibiotics.
    my check up the other day went well everything is good, bub is down low in the pelvis, but is currently spine to spine, so im in the middle of trying to get it to swing around.
    the midwives have given me caneston pessaries as a precaution, because of me being on antibiotics, dont want to risk bub getting thrush.
    other than that, still just waiting.......
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast