Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MAY CHIT CHAT

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Celebrate MAY CHIT CHAT

Half way through the month but better late then never, right?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy Mother's Day!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    happy mothers day!!!!
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, Happy Mothers Day to all you awesome mamas!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    princess congrats on your baby boy he is so cute!!!! I love that pic.
    What is gripe water?
    Gripe water is a all natural kind of gas drops. Well the last few nights have been much better.....getting a little more sleep. But I had to change his formula to a more Gentle one the other one was giving him tummy trouble....and he start puking last night from the regular kind. I would have rather not done formula but with all my pg I have not been able to breast feed...made me a little sad. Oh well at least my boys are healthy.
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess Sarah,

I tried BF'ing DS1 and it never worked, never produced enoguh milk so I had to do formula. With DS2, I was more determined and stuck with it untl about 8 weeks but still wasn't producing enough milk, and he was almost on failure to thrive. He had really bad colic that after 6 weeks of torture we discovered was a milk protein allergy. (My diet had a lot of milk in it, so he was really fussy after BF'ing) so we had to put him on the very expensive Nutramigen. (hypoallerigc formula) it cured all his problems, though he was still natrually a bit cranky. About at 6 months, we switched to soy since the hypoallerigc was too expensive, and he did good on that.

He may have a milk protein allergy like my DS2 did. As much as I would love to try BF'ing again with my baby girl, I know it's hopeless becasue when I was 20 I had a cyst removed from my right breast and I'm pretty sure they cut my milk ducts going in, because that side fills with milk, but nothing ever comes out, not from pumping (it's a drop or two) or baby suckling and my left has never been able to meet the needs of it all. It's like my left just makes enough for the one side. So I think this time I will just stick to formula from day one, because weaning DS2 off was very heartbreaking and I was in a lot of pain for a few days and he really wanted the boob badly.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Auroara that sounds like quite a ordeal! All my boys have had a intolerance to reg. formula....so with Ds#1 who actually screamed when you put him to the breast and would just pass out in exhaust from screaming (I had a nurse tell me she had never seen a baby do that before) I put him on reg. formula and he would puke it back up...so we did the Nutramigen too....he stopped and later did soy with him. DS#2 the NICU had him on High calorie formula because he only weight 5.8 and need to gain weight before he left. But once home we put him on the Gentlelease formula because he was puking up the reg. stuff and he did great on it. So with DS#3 in the hospital they gave him the reg. stuff and that kid I kid you not projectile vomited everytime he ate! So once home I went straight to the Gentlelease and he did fine on it. We switched DS#4's formula last night to Gentlelease and he has not puked once since! And he seems to be sleeping better.....less gas I think on his little tummy!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad the gentleese is working! DS1 tolerated reg. formula really well, never spit up, never gassy, he spoiled me so badly that when DS2 had all his feeding issues in the beginning it really floored me. I'm glad to hear your newest son is doing great on it.

And your 1st DS who was on soy ...can he tolerate milk now? Is he doing great? I was a little dubious about soy with DS2 but because he was already 6 mos old and only needed it for another 6 mos I let him be on it since he took it really well.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey princess, is gripe water something that you buy or make? I have been using the store bought mylecon drops. My DD is really gassy ans sometimes quite uncomfortable. She also has a really loud tummy, I am assuming from gas. I wonder if gripe water would work better?
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    gripe water is great i have used it for all of mine, all natural ingredients and works instantly.
    you can buy from most pharmacies and even supermarkets..

i have a tooth abcess....
    totally sucks, im not allowed to take anything for it.
    cant get into the dr until tomorrow and cant see the dentist until monday.
    my whole face is aching.... and i just really need some sleep.
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast