Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: June Chatter

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM i had the migraines after her birth too, for 2 weeks, its only been the last couple days they are gone.
    must be a girl pregnancy thing, the different hormones.
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow ladies...I didn't realize that it has been a little while since I checked in!
    Things have been so crazy here though. Benjamin is doing very well and sleeps really
    well most nights! Today he has been fussy and hasn't had a good nap since this morning.
    He will sleep as long as you hold him but as soon as you put him down boom wide awake and fussy!
    Right now dad is on duty and he must be sleeping as he is being very quiet.
    Well Monday is the day....the factory is closing the doors for good.....I have been very sad about it all. I am not sure how I will handle it once it is all said and done...but it is what it is!

Glitter Gal.....I don't like using the pill or anything with hormones either...we have used the VCF film for a few years now. Birth Control and Contraceptives
    I like it cause it is super easy, no mess, and it help lubricate with out being sticky or messy.
    But the one upside about closing the factory doors is not having to worry about using any birth control what so ever......especially on those spur of the moments times!

Z....sorry to hear about the headaches. I know how miserable they can be....I have been having some myself the last few weeks...they come and go. I think they are hormones too!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ladies, I'm so relieved to hear that some of you experienced headaches too (not that I'd wish them on you but ykwim!). I find it hard knowing what I should worry about and what I shouldn't worry about because I know my anxiety gets the better of me sometimes (DM - I'm just like you and have also been worried about tumours and strokes!!) so there's always a little voice in my head telling me not to be so silly and dramatic - and the other one telling me I shouldn't ignore it just in case! I have been feeling a lot better but I get the odd twinge in my head which comes and goes just as quickly, usually towards the end of the day! I'm keeping an eye on it for now.

It was DS3's birthday party at a soft play centre today and Eliza was kind enough to sleep for the entire thing. I got her up and fed her before we drove home and she was grizzly in the car. Apparently it's not ok to leave a baby's nappy on for 5 hours because when she poos it'll go all up her back and down her legs and that will bug her when she's sat in it in the car! This is my 4th baby - how did it not even occur to me to change her nappy?! At least she was fed!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by princesssarah34 View Post

Glitter Gal.....I don't like using the pill or anything with hormones either...we have used the VCF film for a few years now. Birth Control and Contraceptives
    I like it cause it is super easy, no mess, and it help lubricate with out being sticky or messy.
    But the one upside about closing the factory doors is not having to worry about using any birth control what so ever......especially on those spur of the moments times!

oh I will have to look into that...I know what you mean about being sad--I know if we do something permanent--well if DH does something permanent (I am done doing anything--it's all him now!!!!) part of me will be sad

Glad to see you back on here Princess--thanks for the advice!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last night the kids all finally went to bed at a reasonable time (they have been staying up late since they are on summer break) and the baby was asleep soundly in our bed...so we thought maybe we can have some alone time! All three boys were in the downstairs bedroom and we didn't want to wake baby in our room (this has happened a few times where we finally got the boys to sleep then she wakes up) so we thought lets go upstairs to DS1 room--the one he never sleeps in (long story, basically he still wants to sleep with his brothers near our room--too scared to be upstairs alone). Lets just say, it was nice to get away from the kids but definitely NOT romantic. We had to walk over a huge Lego City he built....airplane mobile above our heads....and the baby monitor on full blast as I was afraid we would miss hearing her cry downstairs, so instead I heard every cough, fart, and movement she made in our room!!! DH even wanted to make room completely dark cause he didn't want to look at any of the toys around him! Well--at least it was nice to "getaway" even though i would have preferred our own bed
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well today is the day I have been dreading! Even though I know that this is for the best....it is really not something I really want to do deep do inside. My oldest boy told me last night that he would get a job so we could have another baby...which I had to tell him it is not that simple. He wants a sister so bad! Even DS#2 keeps saying "but I need a sister so bad"....these boys sure aren't making this decision any easier! Oh well Benjamin is our last baby and I have to come to terms with that.
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, Sarah, I can only imagine how that feels...I hope today goes well for you, I'm thinking of you

Glitter, the other night my DH and I were in the middle of sex when DS1 tried to open the door to our room! (our house doesn't have locks on the bedrooms for some reason!) and wow did my DH tell him in a very stern voice NOT to come in! Then he told us he felt he was "dying" I suppose he had a bad dream, and I was amazed and shocked that hubby who has a low sex drive to begin with, managed to continue! I just wanted to stop and be done and soothe DS1 (long story short: I thought I wanted sex because of pg hormones but lately DH has been too much into sex and it's not real comfortable for me.)
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    {hugs} Sarah. My eldest talks about our next baby too and I have to tell him there will be no more but he's not convinced! DH and I definitely don't want more but then I have crazy thoughts - like what if we won the lottery, perhaps I would have a couple more then!! By the way, we don't even do the lottery

Ugh, I'm going to have to bite the bullet and DTD soon. I still have some blood loss but not really enough to prevent it (though I don't tell DH that!). The first time is so nerve wracking! DM - I cracked up at your description, perhaps I won't even feel it either!!

I actually had a good day today. The school run was fine (DS3 is back in his pushchair for now!), I did lots of housework (though moving furniture around probably wasn't the best idea!) and all is calm (though DS1 and DS2 have been on their DS's for rather a long time!). Eliza is fast asleep while I'm cooking dinner because I've turned our rather loud cooker hood on and she loves white noise! I haven't put the washing away or done the online food shop yet but not too bad overall
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HUGS Sarah--I hope everything goes well. I'm sure it doesn't help when the kids want another baby so badly. I'm so stuck and torn too but it's not like Dh is in a hurry to get snipped but deep down I am SO DONE. I don't think I can be a good mommy to more kids. I'm already spread thin as it is and I spend so much time making sure they each have alone time with me, I've abandoned Dh--who totally understands and deserves a medal for being patient--and myself, I work out 3 nights a week to keep in shape and that's it. I don't even see friends or shop or doing anything for myself. I hope you and the kids will be at peace with the decision.
    Aurora, I think that's funny about your DS almost walking in...I can totally relate. I'm surprised he listened and didn't come in...mine would probably pop that door open anyway. Time to get do-it-yourself locks
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z I think it was like 2 months before we even tried to DTD! I'm always so scared thinking it may hurt, half the time I'm just so dry from nursing--sorry TMI so it does hurt! I would definitely use the bleeding excuse as Long as I could...then I used the "I haven't gone for my postpartum check up yet excuse....(I actually haven't gone yet....there's just no time)!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast