Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: June Chatter

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

June Chatter

Hey ladies - since it's a new month now and you've all had your babies, maybe it's time for a new thread. I hope you're all enjoying lots of cuddles with your new little ones. I can't believe in 3 months or so I'm going to have one too! All these pictures of newborns has made me even more excited about having one again. At the same time I'm going to try to savour these last few months of pregnancy since this is definitely the last one. Ha - see if I'm still savouring it when the late summer humidity hits and I'm wallowing around my un-air-conditioned house with a gigantic belly!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Dannikans! Somehow I missed it on Facebook. I will have to go check now
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats dannikins!! I knew it was going to be a girl . Bet it was the biggest shock of your life!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I'll bet waiting for find out was all worth it when she heard the words 'It's a girl!'.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats to Z and Dannikins--stalked their FB pages forever. So Mocha are you next? I love love love seeing all the baby pics everyone is posting. I too am sad this was our last, the thought of never being pregnant makes me so sad. We haven't done anything permanent but I just need to focus on the babies I have--plus, I'm getting old . I don't think I can handle anymore. I'm so glad I cherished every last moment of my pregnancy. If any of you wanna stay in touch on Fb just pm me, I come on here a lot less lately but I still check in and see how you all are doing!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess I'm next, but it's gonna be a long wait since I'm not due until September!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay Mocha!! It's going to go by so quickly! Before you know it your little peanut will be here!!

GG- I feel the same way- I'm so sad that we're done I have to remind myself that this was a really great birth and healthy pregnancy to end on and be thankful for the amazing children I have It's just a bit scary to move on with life when I've spent the last 7 years being pregnant or nursing. I feel like its going to take me quite some time to get used to this new stage.

And I can't lie...I secretly hope his vas fails and we get an oops in a year or two lol!
    Speaking of vas's...when do guys think your hubby's will get it done?
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Dannikins! I have no idea whether I've said that already because I'm in a baby fog but I'm so happy for you and can't wait to hear from you when you're up to it

I saw your bump pic on another thread Mocha and you're looking great! I can't wait to see your darling girl in September

We're doing ok, I just wish I felt less drained! I have times during the day when I feel pretty good and others where I'm either crippled over with afterpains (although thankfully they're getting less now!) or my whole body just aches. I know it's quite something that my body has done - it's taken 9 months to grow big with my baby and now has to shrink back to normal (at least inside!) in such a short timeframe. My poor insides are obviously just feeling a little battered! I had to get DH to carry Eliza upstairs for me earlier because I felt weak and I was worried about dropping her.

She is just adorable though! Every time I look at her I can't believe a person can be so small and so perfect - and that scares me a little too because she's so precious! She's feeding well, just like her brothers did, settling well between while and has lost hardly any of her birth weight. She gets cuddled the whole day through - one of the advantages of not being up to doing much else is that I get to sit on the sofa with the baby in my lap the whole time!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you're feeling so drained, Z, bit you DID have a baby - what - 5 days ago?? I'd almost forgotten about those after pains. I remember the terror of my first postpartum bowel movement - every time I tried to push, I got a heart-stopping afterpain. I hope you feel better soon.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah Z, be kind to yourself and just sit on the couch and enjoy your baby as for the big V, DM, well, we haven't talked much about it yet. I know I would be kinda sad if he got it done but it's probably the best choice for us cause I really don't want another baby (my heart says YES but my logical mind says NO ) DH isn't horribly opposed to another, but he's 9 years older than me so he jokes that he doesn't wanna be 65 with a kid in high school LOL so that's his reasoning behind not having anymore. Anyone else's dh going in for the big V? Mocha--Sept will be here in no time, I have several friends due in Aug or Sept--Come to think of it, I think 2012 is a big year of babies for most people in my life. So many babies born to friends and family this year!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast