Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Begonia! I think a friend like that is awesome. I haven't told anyone except my parents and one of my sisters (the other is out of the country for a few weeks). that's the exact reason I'm waiting to tell too many people right now cause either way I don't want to hear "it's probably another boy or even "I hope it's a girl....you just have to have one girl!" I'm just praying for a super sticky healthy bean this time and pink would just be the icing on the cake! mmmmm did I say cake?
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Glitter I could totally go for cake right now! With a big glass of milk To be honest those were staples in my girl diet, LOL. I ate a ton of sugar; it's really quite shocking how much sugar (real and artificial!) I would eat in a day.

I hadn't made the connection yet til reading your post, but I am sure that is why I have been reluctant to tell people. I told loads of people about my girls before I was even 8 weeks; but with this one I don't feel like telling people. At all. And I am sure it is because I just don't want all the commentary. I got enough just having my second girl (and I can imagine you went through it as well with the boys) so good heavens, I'm sure people will feel the need to opine on what I've got cooking now. As long as I can hide the belly I will probably keep it secret

Though I will say, the no-drinking thing will likely give me away sooner than I'd like ... at least once a week I find myself in a social setting where normally I would have a glass of wine. So even if they don't ask or say anything... I wouldn't be surprised if some of friends have an idea.

How are you feeling so far? Any symptoms yet? Have you scheduled your 1st appt?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I got those comments all the time with #3...never did with #2 cause I think most people knew we wanted more kids so it wasn't a big deal to have a brother for DS1--but THIS time I am gonna hear it from everyone...even strangers..."hope its your girls!!!" Or "I bet it will be DS#4!" Deep down honestly, I would be thrilled for another happy healthy boy but I feel bad that this baby wont be celebrated by others if it is a boy. It will be like oh yay...another boy...I think that's what scares me the most like he wont be as big of a deal to close friends and family. Anyway...I haven't made my first appt. yet but I need to do that soon. Have you made your appt? Do you plan on finding the sex or waiting? I'm on the fence, I think maybe if I decide to find out I will act as if I don't know just so I don't get all the unwelcome comments!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Belated welcome to the March board GG!! I think you should have a surprise with this one and just nubsess for the last 28 weeks with me

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glitter I am totally not finding out this time! And I'm looking forward to it, actually. Dh never wanted to find out with either of our others so this is like my gift to him. ITA that people don't get as excited when it is "another" of what you already have, and I think making everyone wait til birth helps that excitement stay high. Especially IF you have another boy, who can't be excited seeing a sweet little baby there?!?! Then he becomes a real person to them, and not just "another boy." At least that's what I'm counting on with our family/friends if we have a 3rd girl. I know most of my friends would be excited just bc they all know I want another baby, but family ... oh, family .... they can be soooo ridiculous.

That said I will totally nubsess, LOL! I didn't get a good nub shot with either of my girls (not that I knew what to look for back then but I've looked at them now to see) but maybe I'll get one with this bub. Either way I'm excited for the fun of not knowing for sure, even if I get a good nub , until the birthday.

My 1st appt is end of this month, right after I hit 8 weeks. Really hoping I get an u/s, there's nothing like seeing the wee one

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ELP and Begonia! I think I'm gonna nubsess with you all! DS1 I found out cause I wanted to be prepared with clothes nursery, etc. DS2 I didn't want to know but DH did Soooo I let him find the gender and he kept his mouth shut to everyone!!! His mom couldn't even get it out of him. I was so proud of DH! I knew he was a boy though cause DH was kinda cool about it. I think he would have been super excited if it was a girl. DS3 US tech showed me the nub after I said OMG is that a penis (I didn't know gender could be determined that early) so She said she was very sure the nub was a boy nub and that's when i became obsessed and discovered IG and all the nub guessing. YAY OK I guess we are all team green then??? This is my last baby--how about you all? Oh and did you all sway?
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a quick question? Are you all feeling symptoms yet? I feel a little nausea but not sure if it's my imagination. I have a huge appetite and not tired at all yet which worries me cause I was so nauseated with my other 3 and lost 5 pounds right away! and the last preg that I miscarried I had no symptoms--so got me kinda worried. DH keeps telling me its early and he swears that I was nauseated more like at 8 weeks along. Maybe I should go check my journals???
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glitter this is for sure our last! I did sway, and I believe it works, but I also believe opposites happen so I'm just prepared for either. And lately I'm really happy about just having another, regardless of gender. That is so amazing your DH didn't spill! Mine totally would have! And way too funny about you accidentally nub guessing DS3!

I think it is really fun how many of us are team green! March will be a very fun month!

I do have symptoms; mostly nausea ... my nausea hit hard with DD1 around 7 weeks (am 6 now) but with DD2 my pregnancy could not have been more blissful. It was amazing. But I fretted big time early on because I didn't "feel" pregnant ... boobs didn't change, no nausea, appetite was the same, etc. So far I've had sort of a general sense of ick all day, no throwing up, and I do feel better after eating. That actually started when I was only about 6 dpo and has just stuck around. Anyhow ... you can definitely have a healthy bean in there with no symptoms! FX that is the case for you!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys I think I am due about the end of march- about the 22nd ish ?? Wondered if I could join here?
    Due March 22nd Swayed got ???
    DD1-4.5yrs DD2-1.5yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!!! Glad you are joining us!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast