Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome over Cheeky

I've woken up with brown spotting this morning I hope its nothing. I think I still feel pregnant?? I'm just gonna have to wait and see if it goes red at all

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ELP - sooo sorry- how stressful....just try to think positively...let us know how it goes...
    Due March 22nd Swayed got ???
    DD1-4.5yrs DD2-1.5yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry ELP....I'm so sorry. Hopefully it's nothing. Brown is fine though. I had it at 10 weeks with DS3 and doc said it's just old blood--could be from a pelvic exam or DTD. Wishing you lots of sticky bean thoughts!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    how is it going ELP? I hope no news is good news........??

Glittergirls thanks for the welcome

Begonia- so this is your 3rd and last too? How old are your girls? I am still soo early on yet but so far nothing symptom wise hopefully I am just lucky but it def is hard not to worry like you said...
    DD1-4.5yrs DD2-1.5yrs

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All good here, thanks Cheeky And I'm feeling very preggers A lady on another site said that 40% of women experience spotting in the first few weeks, mainly in the morning as it builds up at night! Mine was in the morning so that was good and with the m/c it started in the evening! So if it happens to anyone else just remember that morning is less than evening

We need to get this board moving a bit don't we lol. Lets start a gut instinct gender thread and see if its right, and a names thread maybe!!

Just wanted to add, my cramps had all been mainly on the left side which would mean a Ramzi's girl wouldn't it? But last night they had moved to the right! So maybe baby had moved over?? I will be keeping an eye out for it, which side are you noticing cramps on ladies?? We might aswell start doing our own little study on it hadn't we.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, I've just had my brother pop round for a cup of tea and I had to tell him my news because I almost had to hurl in the kitchen sink! He congratulated me and left me to it lol, so I went up to the toilet and spent 5 minutes over the toilet bowl, ugh! I have only ever actually puked with DC1, pleeease don't tell me I'm gonna be in for a rough ride with this one! Not with all these kiddies running around! ugh what have I done lol!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone. Just got back off holiday and I have to admit I would have enjoyed it a lot more had I not been puking up every day! I have never had MS before and I have to say it SUCKS BIG TIME!

Begonia, Hope you are well?

ELP I have had to tell a few more people than I would have liked for this stage as the sickness has been sooo obvious!
    Welcome GG and cheeckymoo
    Last edited by 3boys; July 18th, 2011 at 10:53 AM.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ELP and 3boys eek sounds horrid you poor things hopefully it will pass come the 12 week mark!

As for cramping I think I have noticed it on the right more 'inside'...but a bit of stretching ligiment stuff on outside left side ..I am hoping this is a good sign but trying to not get the hopes up...
    DD1-4.5yrs DD2-1.5yrs

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3, maybe its a pink sign for you!!! Theres a lady over on IG who is doing free psychic readings, I'll take it with a ppinch of salt bur heres what she said for me!

eightlilpigs, Holy piggies it appears you are having a girl!!! You have a star on your hands! Loves the spotlight, loves to show off...you can't keep her quiet! Allow this one to grow in the limelight and you may see her name in lights! She has no idea what stage fright is....she may even come out in a "Ta DAAAA" stance....hands in the Superstar pose! LOL God Bless...get her into dance, singing, everything you can to feed it.

Just what I need, another little drama queen around the house!!

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t...px?PageIndex=1

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BLAST! My &^%#$ computer ate my nice long post.

ELP I'm glad the spotting is looking like nothing to fret about! Just like the free prediction! I'm curious to see what she'd predict so maybe I'll float over there later.

And I so agree, when one is sick it is impossible not to have to tell people early! It's not like you can pretend it is the flu...all the playdates would cancel and then people would REALLY worry about you when it didn't pass in a few days! I narrowly avoided throwing up in Target today. Am 7 weeks now and with DD1 it didn't hit hard til 8 weeks, so we shall see but my FX still that it doesn't get THAT bad! DD2 was such a blissful pregnancy. God's way of giving me rest before the tornado that she is arrived though ... she is CRAZY.

Cheeky my girls are 5 and 2. FX you stay morning sickness free but some other symptoms would be fun to obsess over, right?

On the cramping it seems both sides! LOL! Maybe I'm having boy/girl twins! I don't go for the Ramzi thing ... it seems too many people have too many opposites there.

ELP I like your gut instinct thread! That one is fun to see!

OK off to make dinner ... DH wants chicken which is on my ick list, so I'm going to attempt to cook it without seeing it, touching it, or smelling it. LOL!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast