Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I may as well join too

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my blood test today to check my hcg level, the results will be back in the morning

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kris- welcome Hope your blood results are good - let us know....

AFM- Haven't had much of anything re pain /nuasea etc just ..snot...snot ...snotting EVERY where still.....Every morning I wake and think mabye today it will stop but alas not yet
    Due March 22nd Swayed got ???
    DD1-4.5yrs DD2-1.5yrs

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Kris! Glad you're here!

Cheeky that is so crazy about the snots! You and ELP both! I still don't have them. Sounds just dreamy though so I'm super jealous ;-)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, all! Guess I'm joining you guys! I just got a BF-SURPRISE-P on Fri. I'm due on March 30th.

We were taking a few wks off the sway/TTC and DTD 10, 8 & 7 days before O and didn't think there was ANY way we could have got a BFP from that. I started my diet back up a few days before I O'd but I think the damage was already done. Girl or boy, we're just hoping this little bean is super healthy and sticks! DH has already blabbed to everyone on his side of the family but I'm not telling ANYONE for a long while. I'm pretty sure we will be waiting until birth to find out the gender. He's probably a boy but I'm of course really hoping for a girl. Hoping all of you guys aren't too sick and are having good pregnancies! We're bracing for the storm b/c I've had really bad ones but who knows what this one will bring. We're headed out of town this weekend to take a quick celebration vay-cay in case we don't get a chance later on.

Anyone hoping for a boy is welcome to any last particle of blue dust I may have!!!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all and thanks for inviting me, B! Due March 26th according to my O date. If you haven't read elsewhere, I'm spotting a bit today, which is a 1st for me, but I have an OB appt. in the a.m. so, God willing everything will be OK. If not, I'll be praying the DH will give this another try. Good nite!
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome out of the blue- Had to have a giggle at how well the name seems to fit! Congrats on the BFP LOL One would hope that DTD 7days before would mean a girl is still def possibly on the cards for you...

ILUV- good luck tomorrow honey- I had spotting with one of my pregnancies and all was well - as I am sure you have heard- it can happen and all be A -OK so think positive.

Kris- How were the results?
    Due March 22nd Swayed got ???
    DD1-4.5yrs DD2-1.5yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyman View Post
    Hi all and thanks for inviting me, B! Due March 26th according to my O date. If you haven't read elsewhere, I'm spotting a bit today, which is a 1st for me, but I have an OB appt. in the a.m. so, God willing everything will be OK. If not, I'll be praying the DH will give this another try. Good nite!
    Damn, i hope everything is ok! We'll be praying for you too!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Out of the Blue View Post
    Hi, all! Guess I'm joining you guys! I just got a BF-SURPRISE-P on Fri. I'm due on March 30th.

We were taking a few wks off the sway/TTC and DTD 10, 8 & 7 days before O and didn't think there was ANY way we could have got a BFP from that. I started my diet back up a few days before I O'd but I think the damage was already done. Girl or boy, we're just hoping this little bean is super healthy and sticks! DH has already blabbed to everyone on his side of the family but I'm not telling ANYONE for a long while. I'm pretty sure we will be waiting until birth to find out the gender. He's probably a boy but I'm of course really hoping for a girl. Hoping all of you guys aren't too sick and are having good pregnancies! We're bracing for the storm b/c I've had really bad ones but who knows what this one will bring. We're headed out of town this weekend to take a quick celebration vay-cay in case we don't get a chance later on.

Anyone hoping for a boy is welcome to any last particle of blue dust I may have!!!
    Yay, congrats!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my results back today, my hcg is 1703

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast