Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good news on the levels, Kris!

OOB, welcome! Unbelievable about the 7 day cut-off, my goodness this was one determined little spermie! Which CLEARLY means it is a XX. I've never seen a man that patient or determined ;-)

Cheeky are you still feeling well?

Looking forward to hearing your update Iluv ... I really hope all is a-ok.

AFM my first appt is tomorrow ... FX I get a dating scan and can see the little one!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gosh I've missed so much girls! Welcome Blue--I know we've been following on the TTC april may thread. I was so excited to hear your BFP--gotta be a girl with that cutoff! I am SO nauseated these past two weeks. Never really got sick but I feel horrible! I hope this passes soon as I can't take another whole month of it! Well--what are everyones symptoms? I'm nauseated, cold hands and feet, tired, and can't really eat meat. I can tolerate sweet stuff though--I don't crave it, but can tolerate it. I hope this means girl for me LOL! My gut tells me this is a girl but maybe cause I actually swayed this time LOL. I'm really just hoping for a sticky healthy beans as I miscarried in May and now I'm just happy to have made it past the 5 week mark when I last miscarried. My sister thinks it's a girl too so it made my day! Oh and welcome kris and cheeky and who else did I miss??? Sorry preggers brain.
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    Good news on the levels, Kris!

OOB, welcome! Unbelievable about the 7 day cut-off, my goodness this was one determined little spermie! Which CLEARLY means it is a XX. I've never seen a man that patient or determined ;-)

Cheeky are you still feeling well?

Looking forward to hearing your update Iluv ... I really hope all is a-ok.

AFM my first appt is tomorrow ... FX I get a dating scan and can see the little one!
    How exciting Begonia, hope it goes well and you get to see your lil bub!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Iluv – I had spotting last time w/DS#2 but everything was A-OK. So scary when it happens. Hoping everything is okay w/your bean!!!

Cheekymoo – yeah…guess my name fits, lol. Hoping it also fits in the “out of the blue and into the PINK!” sense as well…

YAY, Kris…great hCG #s…!!!

Awwww…Begonia! I’ve missed you and lost touch after that first 2ww. I am so happy I bypassed this last one, lol. There probably wouldn’t have been enough tests in the world to satisfy my POAS addiction. Hope that little guy in there isn’t keeping you too sick! Thought I read in another thread that you were about to have your 1st check-up and maybe check for the heartbeat. Have you gone yet??? So exciting!

GG, I’ve missed you!!! Sorry about the nausea. Do you usually get it very bad? It’s really starting to kick in for me today although I’ve not thrown up yet. My symptoms are too hot/too cold – just can’t find the right temp, nausea, a bit of fatigue rounded out by insomnia in the eaaarly a.m. That’s it for me, thank goodness! Did you conceive your little bean on the 1st cycle after your m/c? Really hoping she’s a nice happy, healthy, pink bean in there!!! I was going to reply to you on the other thread (April/May one) but P4P had just lost her bean when I saw your message so I didn’t want to talk about it. So sad for her…

HI to everyone else!!! I’m still floored that I’m here…Hope I get to stay.
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK, guys...just got my free reading results from IC1111 (on IG but moved to SweetBabyBump):

"Umajain, I am sooo torn with you, but I have to say girl...it may be that you are really wishing for one and I got it wrong..but you are covered in pink....(You probably have 3 girls already lOL) Truly.pink frosting and pink satin and lace and ribbons...pink everywhere...I have to say girl all the way...but I also believe she is a twin soul to another child as well...so there is a boy up there, but she may be connected to a child you have already. Sometimes twins choose to come down separately so they dont have to share or be considered so close to the other..they want their own identities.. HAVE FUN!!! God Bless! "

Uggggghhhhhh....I think she's just picking up on the fact that I really, REALLY, REALLY want a girl. Hey, I'd love if I had twins, though...especially if one's girl, lol. Since I've already got an Aries, maybe he's the twin soul w/this other bub.
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Blue--wow that's a great read. I may try her out...I wonder if she can tell by avatar or past posts what you want right or is this anonymous readings? yeah I feel so bad for p4p but I know she'll come through soon, it's so hard the first few weeks. yes this pregnancy is my first cycle after MC..wonder if that sways pink? I didn't sway diet too much cause I was eating everything while pregnant and had gained 3 pounds so wasn't on the diet long before I got preg again. The only upside is I lost the 3 pounds I had gained from eating all the forbidden foods before I got pregnant this time so I'm hoping that swayed pink. I am not heavy to begin with so 3 pound loss is a lot for me.
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GG, here's the link if you want to try her out: http://sweetbabybump.com/showthread....-separately... Yeah, I'm not sure if she picks up on our avatar/name/siggie info or not but since it was free, I thought I'd give it a shot. If you do it, tell her you came from IG and then she may give you your read quicker. Her reading for me kind of put me in a funk b/c I'm pretty sure she's just picking up on how much I want a girl. Oh, well. Guess we'll all know about 7/8 mos from now anyway...

I thought I'd seen something that said conceiving just after a m/c swayed girl and just tried to find it but I'm not having any luck. Hey, that 3lbs has got to sway pink to some degree, especially if you are small! I was right there w/you eating those forbidden foods...I had decided that I wanted to eat nicely on the 4th of July since we weren't conceiving on that cycle. I ate pretty lousy for about a week leading up the 4th of July as well. Went straight back to the diet on the 5th of July but ended up Oing on the 8th so the damage was done, I'm afraid. Also, at 6:30 pm on the day I O'd, someone opened and shut our front door. I heard it but thought my mind was playing tricks on me until DS#1 said, "Dada's home!" but DH was out of town. I grabbed my lacrosse stick and told the boys to stay upstairs while I looked EVERYWHERE but luckily found no one...I couldn't sleep at AT ALL and I know my T-levels were through the roof. I can only hope I had already O'd before this took place. But then I start thinking crazy stuff like if I was in the process of Oing/conceiving a girl by chance and then my T-levels skyrocket, could I have an abnormally masculine girl? I know it's stupid but it's my nature to obsess over these silly things. I can't help it. Now I'm trying to decide whether or not to ask which side the bub is on during my 1st scan (Ramzi's thing). I'm so torn on this one. Did you ask?

We're supposed to be going out of town in a few hrs and I haven't packed yet. I'm too tired to scrape myself off the chair and get up. Maybe I'll go take a quick nap, lol. Hope everyone has a great weekend w/NO NAUSEA!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies!

I know I've heard that cycle post-mc sways girl as well; maybe it is just OWT as I've never searched for any evidence of it. I have 1 close friend who it did hold true for ... FX it holds truth for you GG! I think being the younger sister to older brothers is a great dynamic so I want to see all you boy mama's get those sweet little ladies!

GG I'm so sorry the nausea has hit hard... that is just the worst possible part of pg I think. DD1 was really rough for me, DD2 not at all, and this one is somewhere in the middle so far. I hope it gets better soon!

OOB I know your sway didn't go as planned what with the crazy conception but I am super happy you're now due in March with me! That is crazy about the door thing! I am SURE even if your T levels were high you didn't impact the bean; she'll be just lovely But I totally get re-evaluating everything once you're pg; I couldn't stop thinking about what I did/didn't do in the weeks after the BFP but now it has settled down. FX that reading is picking up on truth and not just desire!

I had an u/s yesterday at my 8 week appt. The bean was SO CUTE! It never fails to amaze me how even at 8 weeks they already look like babies. Nice heartbeat, only 1 baby, so all good I didn't ask about the placenta and honestly, laying there on the table, I definitely felt 100% committed to not finding out this time. The experience brought back memories of how awful I felt when I learned DD2 was a girl ... I'd really rather not know this time around until birth. I'll be able to handle the news MUCH easier when I'm holding the baby and she's REAL instead of just "another girl" I can't cuddle and kiss.

When is everyone else scheduled for appointments?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Out of the Blue--i couldn't stop laughing cause you sound like me!! The door thing is pretty scary but I have those same crazy ideas like all the peppermint tea I drank will give me a feminine boy or the near car accident I had when someone ran a red may make this pink bean really masculine since my t levels when up the roof! I then realize I am crazy and I have to stop this nonsense thinking! I'm hoping the cycle after MC will go my way cause like I said my sway was not nearly as good as the sway I did when I miscarried.
    Begonia--I haven't even seen my doctor yet. They gave me an appointment for Aug.12 which is SOOOO far away it seems. not sure if they will do an US then, I hope they do. I may ask for a good nub shot later too but I'm totally with you on being team green! This is my last and I wanna be surprised. It was so nice when i was surprised with DS2. It just sucks cause I really don't want to spend anymore energy on boy names if it's not a boy. I can't think of a single one...I feel like I used all the ones I like, yet girl names would be so fun.

Well still nauseated but no throwing up FX! I have total pregnancy brain. I drove and parked at Costco today, but I meant to go to Target....and I'm already showing. I'm sure the parents at my kids' school are kinda wondering but don't want to ask in case I'm just getting fat LOL!
    Ok just checking to see how everyone is doing!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    Hey ladies!

I know I've heard that cycle post-mc sways girl as well; maybe it is just OWT as I've never searched for any evidence of it. I have 1 close friend who it did hold true for ... FX it holds truth for you GG! I think being the younger sister to older brothers is a great dynamic so I want to see all you boy mama's get those sweet little ladies!

GG I'm so sorry the nausea has hit hard... that is just the worst possible part of pg I think. DD1 was really rough for me, DD2 not at all, and this one is somewhere in the middle so far. I hope it gets better soon!

OOB I know your sway didn't go as planned what with the crazy conception but I am super happy you're now due in March with me! That is crazy about the door thing! I am SURE even if your T levels were high you didn't impact the bean; she'll be just lovely But I totally get re-evaluating everything once you're pg; I couldn't stop thinking about what I did/didn't do in the weeks after the BFP but now it has settled down. FX that reading is picking up on truth and not just desire!

I had an u/s yesterday at my 8 week appt. The bean was SO CUTE! It never fails to amaze me how even at 8 weeks they already look like babies. Nice heartbeat, only 1 baby, so all good I didn't ask about the placenta and honestly, laying there on the table, I definitely felt 100% committed to not finding out this time. The experience brought back memories of how awful I felt when I learned DD2 was a girl ... I'd really rather not know this time around until birth. I'll be able to handle the news MUCH easier when I'm holding the baby and she's REAL instead of just "another girl" I can't cuddle and kiss.

When is everyone else scheduled for appointments?

How cool! I was wondering if it would look like a baby at 8 weeks as my first scan will be at 8 weeks. So 3 weeks to go

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast