Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in March 2012

I know 3boys is with me! Who else?

My EDD is March 5th, so I'm 4 weeks, and I swayed for boy. I have my 1st appt at 8 weeks, so end of July, and am all looks good then. For now ... I have pretty much constant but bearable nausea. It's like a strong aversion to all food I was sick with DD1 but not DD2 so had hoped for another easy pregnancy, but I'm fearing the ms will come on strong in the next couple of weeks

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am hoping I will be joining you my friend!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi hi hi LOL.

As most of you know I am just four weeks, My EDD is March 9th. I swayed for a girl.

I have been feeling very nauseas but only sick once and that was before the BFP (but to be honest it was such a hot day that day I think it was MS mixed with heat stroke!). I didn't get any MS with my DS's so it will be interesting to see how it goes this time!

Also I have been feeling so tired!! Yesterday I went to bed at 8.30 ha ha

My first midwife appointment will not be until about eight weeks also!
    Last edited by 3boys; July 2nd, 2011 at 04:05 PM.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies found you!! Put me down for March 16th!! I am starting to notice the fuzzy head already and the startled look to my eyes is creeping in grr, I'm hoping to keep things quiet for a while to stop local gossip so we will see. Also I have a massive cold sore on the middle of my top lip, gross!!! But I know that herpes can cause m/c so I need to look into that today, I just get them rarley on my lip, luckily not down below so I'll see if its the same strain, anyway nice 1st post for me lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ELP I have a friend who has the herpes virus and she said the ones on her mouth are different to the ones below?
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Hello ladies found you!! Put me down for March 16th!! I am starting to notice the fuzzy head already and the startled look to my eyes is creeping in grr, I'm hoping to keep things quiet for a while to stop local gossip so we will see. Also I have a massive cold sore on the middle of my top lip, gross!!! But I know that herpes can cause m/c so I need to look into that today, I just get them rarley on my lip, luckily not down below so I'll see if its the same strain, anyway nice 1st post for me lol
    LOL, ELP! Hope everything is OK; I think they are different so I bet you're OK but I might call your doc just to check.

TTC5 I hope you do join us here soon!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had a look into the herpes thing and it says that it should be ok, main risk is if you have them active during delivery down below, quite a strange but interesting read, http://miscarriage.about.com/od/infections/f/herpes.htm

Anyway enough about my funky lip lol, DH asked yesterday 'Are you pregnant?, you said ask you on Tuesday!' (he wqited an extra whole day lol) so I told him yes but don't tell anyone! We'll see how long he lasts. I just don't want any silly comments from people in the street if things go wrong kwim, its my body and my business, not the latest bit of village gossip grr! I suppose I should let the midwife know to book me back in, last time I had lost little one before they even got around to calling me back, I may get an early scan you never know!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL about DH, ELP! Mine has been good this time around but he usually does spill it the day we find out. So far neither of us has told anyone, including our parents. I'm planning to wait til we have our NT scan at 12 weeks, though I will be telling my BFF next week when she's back from her vacay. I need a girl to obsess over all of it with, KWIM?

FX for you to have a nice sticky bean this time AND an early scan!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls mind if I join? My due date is March 14th. I waited to join....got preg in April, mc in may and preg again in june so I'm kinda scared. Never had a mc before so it really threw me off. We super swayed for a girl in April but this time I didn't go full blown cause I was scared and just want a healthy sticky bean....pink would just be extra nice!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Glitter! Here's hoping this bean is nice and sticky and healthy for you. And pink would be lovely

I spilled the news to a friend today ... I didn't mean to it just came out We were getting lunch and I ordered fried chicken and told her "I can't do skinless chicken when I'm pregnant, all I see is slimy meat." LOL. She was like, WHAT?!?! I'm a doofus. Oh well. I know she's not a gossip at all so I trust she'll keep it to herself. AND she's not at all the type who (like I know my mother will) said anything like "Oh you know it's a girl again" or "Aren't you so hoping for a boy?" She was just super excited and said she'd start praying for a healthy little baby for us. Gotta love a friend like that.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast