Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Due in April :)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just call me Spicy. I agree. We need more babes to add to the list! I am so glad to be done with the blue diet!
    TTC Blue!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haven't been on this forum for aggeess was kinda taking a break. Well back and I am due in April!! Seeing the doc on Monday! Praying and wishing for Blue!!
    One awesome daughter. with another dudette. Maybe a son one day.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I guess I belong here! I found out a few days ago that we are expecting #4 in mid April(18th based off of O but I'm usually late). I'm trying for a girl after 3 boys.....ugh...I just undid my jeans....I swear I'm bloated already! And I have terrible round ligament pains already! WTH!

Anyway, It's nice to join you here! I wasn't expecting to be here to be honest...we had an oops 3 days before O day(while bleeding lightly so I was expecting my full blown af to show any minute...except the bleeding cleared and I O'd unexpectedly on cycle day 30.....geesh...this is one determined little soul.

hello to everyone!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Looks like I'm here too! I just got my BFP yesterday. We were going to start swaying in September but DH got a new job last month so he's out of town Mon-Fri. The plan is to sell our house and move to where DH works. We decided to put off TTC until we could move and get all settled in. Last Tuesday I had a bunch of spotting and thought it was an early AF but it only lasted one day. Yesterday I started feeling nauseous so I decided to test and there was no doubt... We're expecting! So unfortuantely we didn't sway, but I'd still like to hang around here if that's ok! This is our 4th child. We already have 3 boys. I'm actually pretty neutral with the gender this time. I feel like we'll get what we're meant to have. Boy or girl, I'm excited! I plan on staying Team Green this time and not find out the gender but DH wants to know asap. We'll see what we end up doing. My first midwife visit will be 9/1 and I should get an ultrasound the week after that. I can't wait!!!
    12/2006 2/2009 1/2010 11/2010 9/2011 12/2011

Baby Boy #4! Can't wait to meet our little Pumpkin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLittleCritters View Post
    Hi! Looks like I'm here too! I just got my BFP yesterday. We were going to start swaying in September but DH got a new job last month so he's out of town Mon-Fri. The plan is to sell our house and move to where DH works. We decided to put off TTC until we could move and get all settled in. Last Tuesday I had a bunch of spotting and thought it was an early AF but it only lasted one day. Yesterday I started feeling nauseous so I decided to test and there was no doubt... We're expecting! So unfortuantely we didn't sway, but I'd still like to hang around here if that's ok! This is our 4th child. We already have 3 boys. I'm actually pretty neutral with the gender this time. I feel like we'll get what we're meant to have. Boy or girl, I'm excited! I plan on staying Team Green this time and not find out the gender but DH wants to know asap. We'll see what we end up doing. My first midwife visit will be 9/1 and I should get an ultrasound the week after that. I can't wait!!!
    Yay!!! It's too funny how similar our stories are....I have 3 boys almost the same age, this pregnancy was a BIG oops without much of a sway at all, we're due a day apart and we're staying on the green team too
    Excited for you!!! Hope we get our long awaited pink bundles!!!

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess I belong here too. I just got my BFP this morning. I am due end of April. I didn't do much of a sway. After a few months I just wanted to be pregnant.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DoulaMama- That's sooo neat! Have you ever waited to find out what you're having? With all 3 of our boys I was dying to know and found out as soon as I could. DH doesn't think I'll stick with keeping it a surprise this time. This will definitely be our last and I think that keeping it a surprise would be fun!

lobella- Congrats on your BFP!!!!
    12/2006 2/2009 1/2010 11/2010 9/2011 12/2011

Baby Boy #4! Can't wait to meet our little Pumpkin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLittleCritters View Post
    DoulaMama- That's sooo neat! Have you ever waited to find out what you're having? With all 3 of our boys I was dying to know and found out as soon as I could. DH doesn't think I'll stick with keeping it a surprise this time. This will definitely be our last and I think that keeping it a surprise would be fun!

lobella- Congrats on your BFP!!!!
    I didn't find out with DS3 and it was such a fantastic surprise My hubby loves keeping it a surprise as well so it's a tad bit easier in that regard. I didn't suffer GD at all, at the birth, and I'm sure that not finding out was the main reason why.

Our beautiful is here!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I'm joining in too if that's ok? I think I might be due April 14th but not really sure. Gave up swaying pink too. I am feeling sick sick sick! Is anyone else? I have felt like this so early this time I hope it's a girl sign! I'm away on hols so can't post properly so will be here in a few days. Congrats ladies x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations new April BFPs!!!!! I'm giving ALL of my blue dust to everyone ttc blue! Free to a good home I'm praying pink!! I feel very blessed to be carrying this little one and will be happy with either

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast