Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Due in April :)

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am also giving away blue dust. I think that I'm loaded with it, so whoever wants some is welcome to it!

DoulaMama- That's so good to hear! I really hope that I can keep up with not wanting to find out. DH suggested that he could find out but not tell me. I think that he'd slip up and say he/she at some point and ruin the surprise.

twosweetlads- Congrats! I'm feeling sick too but only after I eat or at night. Our 9 month old still wakes up some at night and whenever I get up with him I feel pretty bad. Otherwise I feel ok unless I eat something. That's a pretty normal symptom for me. I usually feel pretty gross during the 1st trimester but rarely actually get sick.
    12/2006 2/2009 1/2010 11/2010 9/2011 12/2011

Baby Boy #4! Can't wait to meet our little Pumpkin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3LC- With my first, we both found out. My hubby didn't want to but I really wanted to know so he gave in. With my second, I agreed not to find out but during the u/s I saw boy bits plain as day- my hubby had no clue. I found myself saying "he" ALL THE TIME. My hubby had no idea that I had seen and I didn't want to ruin the surprise so I just told him that I had a gut feeling that it was a boy. If he had known that I had found out and stayed in the dark about it....he would have known by 21 weeks that we were having another boy LOL. It's nearly impossible NOT to slip up. My really close friend did the same thing and her husband was good until 36 weeks when he slipped up on the phone with the Midwife. She was sooooo angry To be honest, after that length of time I'd be a little choked if my hubby ruined the surprise-especially when you reach the end and the one thing keeping you going/excited is the fact that you get the excitement of knowing what you have in a short amount of time. I personally think that if you are on team green...so is hubby. He's got to take one for the team...so to speak. Just my 2 cents!!

So anyone feeling nauseous yet? I usually get sick around 6 weeks so I have one week left of eating/sleeping well/keeping my sink free of vomit....I'm going to make these 7-8 days count!!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a quick update from me... yesterday I started spotting. It's not a lot and its brown which is good (sorry! tmi!). I'm not feeling too positive about it right now because this is how my last miscarriage started. I went to the doctor yesterday and they took some blood to test my hcg and progesterone levels. I should hear back some time today. We'll probably do a redraw on Monday to see how the hormone levels are doing. So I'm definitely not out yet but I'm still feeling really nervous and unsure about whether I'm going to miscarry or not. So I guess we'll wait and see and I'll update once I know more.

On a positive note, my sil had her baby last night so we have a new nephew!!! I can't wait to meet him! It's sort of funny because my in-laws have 5 grandkids and they're all boys! Holidays and family vacations are going to be so much fun when we all get together!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I´m not part of this thread but i just wanted to tell you TLC and OOTB that I really hope things turn out fine for the both of you !
    I wish the pink swaying team could get some luck on her side and have things go a little smoother !
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Indira! That is so sweet of you! My blood test results came back. My hcg is 9000 and my progesterone is only 6. So I'm on prometrium and hoping that will help things out. The nurse said that I have a good shot at a viable pregnancy if we can get my progesterone up. I'm anxious to see how things go on Monday!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I guess Im here too! Got my BFP Fri and got too busy to call my dr. I will go in Mon to at least do hcg test.No symptoms really! Im actually losing weight! I had started gaining weight before even getting my BFP with my other two, so this 4 lb loss in the past week and a half is a welcomed surprise!
    GL all!

HT 3/11

BFP!!!!! due 4/12

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations, Anxious!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks NBP!

Threelittlecritters, how are you?

HT 3/11

BFP!!!!! due 4/12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Anxious!! Good to have another April Mama!

Well, I'm 7w today and the m/s has finally hit me It's a week later than usual but it's making up being late by knocking me on my ass. I am a useless mother today....the kids have been in the bath for 2 hours now and they could stay in there all day if it makes them happy! LOL I'm so tired and nauseous Yay to another 12 weeks of this!!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    do you have any other symptoms? I went to the doctor b/c Im concerned that I don't have any symptoms except my stomach cramping.

HT 3/11

BFP!!!!! due 4/12

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast