Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Due in April :)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Basically from 4-6.5 weeks I had zero symptoms. No boob pain, no food aversions, no nausea, no dizziness....the only things I noticed were occasional round ligament pain and being more tired than usual. Today that all changed- I have to eat constantly, major nausea, dizziness and shortness of breath and for the first time last night I had to pee twice in the early morning hours. It's hit me like a truck. I'm sure yours is just building up!! LOL xoxo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am six weeks today and I don't have any symptoms other than peeing more often and occasional ligament pain. I was starting to worry also, but maybe by 6.5 to 7 weeks it will hit me. Not that I want to feel sick, but at least I would know I am still pregnant.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my beta checked yesterday and I feel that it was a little low, 5 weeks 6 days @ 2965.
    Last edited by anxiousandready; September 1st, 2011 at 05:28 PM.

HT 3/11

BFP!!!!! due 4/12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anxious- I don't know anything about beta numbers but I wanted to say that I hope that everything is ok. Fingers crossed for you~~ xo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by anxiousandready View Post
    Thanks NBP!

Threelittlecritters, how are you?
    Oops! It's been a while since I updated! So I had my hcg tested again and it went from 9000 to 11,040. So it didn't double but it did increase. My doctor was happy with that and he said that after it gets above a certain number it doesn't have to double any more. Then I had an ultrasound a couple of days later. We saw the amniotic sac and the yolk sac but no baby and no heartbeat. So at that point I was like 5w3d or 6w3d (we're not really sure on dates and I think that I ovulated late so my dates could be really off). We decided to wait 2 weeks and do another ultrasound because it could have just been too early to see anything. So on Wednesday I'll go back and hopefully will get some good news. The brown spotting turned to discharge and I've had it for 2 weeks and 1 day. It finally stopped today. I still feel very pregnant and haven't had any cramps or red blood. I am very ready for my next ultrasound so I can stop wondering what's going on in there. I'm assuming that all it well and staying positive until I have a solid reason not to.

Off topic a little bit... but since I feel pregnant, I'm acting pregnant and sooo curious about if it's a boy or a girl! I did the urine ph test to try and guess what it is. I know that this isn't very reliable and can be affected by what I eat, but it has been very much in the girl range. From what I've read 4-6 is girl and 7-9 is boy. It's fun to try and guess (plus it gets my mind off of the other crap). So I've tested mine a ton and it's pretty much been 5 every time. It was a 4 once and a 6.5 once but every other time has been a 5. Has anyone else tried this? It's fun and since I didn't get to sway I had plenty of extra ph tests laying around.

Welcome, Anxious! I don't think that your beta was low for 5 weeks. There's such a big range for "normal" and from what I've read you look ok to me. I hope that you're doing well! Will you do a retest to see how the numbers move?
    12/2006 2/2009 1/2010 11/2010 9/2011 12/2011

Baby Boy #4! Can't wait to meet our little Pumpkin!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my BFP the other day at 11dpo. Due May 13, 2012. Symptom wise a lot of stomach aching, and cramping. Also at about 7 dpo I started having a letdown, nursing type feeling. That seems to have lessened though. Good luck to everyone.
    2006 2007 2009 due May 2012
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ShouldIhope--Congrats! I may be moving to May as well according to the u/s!

TLC--This post makes me feel so much better seeing that what you say on the u/s was the same as me. My story...I should have been 6 weeks 1 day but I measured 5 weeks 2 days. On the u/s there was no heatbeat or fetal pole, but there was a (like you) an amniotic and yolk sac. The Dr was not worried, she just said that since my cycle is irregular and my last 2 were around 35 days that I may not be as far along as I think even though I know my lmp. She wants me to come back in 2.5 weeks. She said that she can't tell me if it is abnormal or healthy but that for 5 weeks everything is on track. In 2 weeks when I come back there will either be a heartbeat or not which will tell viability. I was supposed to ask them to do my follow up beta while there (the first was done at my reg doc) but I ended up forgetting. Since this is a holiday weekend I will just go back Tues and get it. That will be 6 days, which is quite a bit, but oh well!

HT 3/11

BFP!!!!! due 4/12

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm out. I miscarried today.

Good luck to you all and I hope that you guys have a h&h 9 months!
    12/2006 2/2009 1/2010 11/2010 9/2011 12/2011

Baby Boy #4! Can't wait to meet our little Pumpkin!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLittleCritters View Post

I'm so sorry.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLittleCritters View Post

Oh no!!!! ((((HUGS))))) I'm so sorry!

HT 3/11

BFP!!!!! due 4/12

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast