Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jen hope things are going ok ... I think you have a follow-up scan tomorrow so keep us posted. I'm sorry it's such a hard thing; I know quitting nursing before you and the LO are ready is just awful, so big ol' HUGS. And FWIW Churros are amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if they have healing powers

Hi Glitter!!! Good to see you!

DM I can't get over what a great resource you are. SO glad you're here to share with us!

AFM have my NT scan on Thursday, hoping to see a wiggly healthy LO in there. I don't care at all about nubs, I just want a healthy one please please please. It's funny but lately I really don't even care a bit about boy/girl. I'm just excited to have another baby Glad I swayed and gave it a shot but I'll be thrilled to love a third baby girl if that's what I get!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    begonia is your NT today!!!!!!!!!!!! MEGA exciting!!! Post pics straight away ok and good luck!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awwww, thanks ELP!!! So sweet of you I didn't get any nub shots but got a nice look at my super wiggly little baby! I mean the kid was just non-stop, LOL! Everything looks great so far and I feel wonderful having gotten to see the little one. Pregnancy really is so fun

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345