Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Due in May 2012

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, I got my surprise BFP on 31st aug and my due date according to LMP is may 4th but im suspecting that may be changed at my U/S as i ovulate late this cycle (even for me) at cd 20! glad to be here and wishing you all h&h 9month xx
    May 05 Nov 07 Dec 08 May 11
    And our Very Big Surprise due May 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am due May 17.....excited to share this journey with everyone!
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so here I am only 5 weeks along and I have already started with the nausea! What is up with that? I have never had it before before 8 weeks at least....with the last to boys it was 10 weeks...and the reason I remember that is because I always had my 1st Dr appt. at 8 weeks and felt fine at that appt. and it was always after I felt sick! Been having hot flashes like crazy....and so extremely tired it isn't even funny! This is gonna be a rough pg....I can tell already!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sure is quiet in here!!!

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I join you please ladies? I was going to wait a few days as I won't feel more confident until I've missed AF (due on Thursday!) but it doesn't feel fair to be yabbering away about pregnancy related stuff on the ttc threads. My due date is 28th May by my LMP.

I feel sick too princesssarah. Has yours got any worse? I never had any ms with my boys, maybe a little nausea during the 2ww, but that's it. Very lucky I know! I'm trying not to get my hopes up that ms means a girl! I'll be interested to see whether it continues or disappears and I end up with a similar pregnancy to my others. I'm also getting heartburn, something I didn't have with the others either! I did have some reflux with DS3 but not until the third trimester.

I'm in agony today because I had to move some box files full of paperwork at work yesterday. They were heavy and I should have said no but I didn't want to rouse suspicion and now I can hardly move my neck. It took me a few hours this morning to realise what on earth I'd done! Obviously it's the relaxin (or whatever it is!). I usually get a very sore lower back in early pregnancy (my first symptom with the others!) and I've noticed it a little in passing but so far not as bad.

How easy (or not!) have you all found it to adapt to eating healthier if you were on a boy/girl ttc diet before? I feel like I've forgotten how to eat normally!

Are any of you taking baby aspirin? I'm wondering if I should phase it out and, if I should, when. I'm also wondering about how much folic acid to take. I'm currently taking 800mcg a day but I bought a pre-natal today which only has 400mcg in it.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course you can join us here Z!!

Yes it has gotten worse!!! I have had the I am gonna throw up feeling for about 3-4 days now....and man I've had it!! Some dry heaving (sorry TMI) but have not offically thrown up yet....and I only say yet because well it will happen at some point! Why deny it! And I have had it will all my pg's just not this soon....so I have a big ole twin flashing light in my head..which is freaking me out! So I really can't say if this is a girl thing or not...everyone's bodies are so different....but I read somewhere that if your mother or grandmother had morning sickness you will most likely get it too. Which was true for both me and my sister......I really hope this last pg is nothing like my sisters last one....she was sick 24/7 for the whole pg...she said she was even sick in her sleep! OMG....no thank you!
    I didn't sway this time well because I just really wanted a baby in my arms so...cant help there.....sorry!! I am so glad there are more ladies join the May group...it seems kinda lonely in here at times!

1998 2007 & 2009

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Z!!!! So glad you joined us....I am not sure about baby aspirin because I didn't use it in my sway but I would think you will have to wean off of it....I am taking 5 mg of folic acid given to me by my OB cause of my advanced age(thats what he said) I also started taking a prenatal vitamin but it is causing me major constipation issues( sorry tmi) so i stopped right now and will eat a healthy diet and still take my folic acid...sorry i'm not much help...lol

I was really nervous today because I had some intense cramping...Its not as bad right now....I hope its just from everything stretching.....I have some nausea if i get hungry but otherwise i feel good...
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladybug! I'm so glad you're feeling good. I'm having major constipation issues too - I was hoping that coming off the LE diet would put everything right again in that department! I really can't stop eating at the moment, I think it's just the initial excitement at being able to eat whatever I like. I'm going to give myself until the end of the weekend doing this then I'm going to figure out a healthy, sensible way to eat going forward - not in the least because I don't want everybody to guess that I'm pregnant before I want to tell them (or that I'm an idiot for losing so much weight so quickly and then piling it all back on just as quickly!). I'm having lots of cramping too. I was a little worried today especially as AF would have arrived and the cramps seemed a little more AF-like but they seem to have passed now. FX everything is ok. It must be such a weird time of mixed emotions for you right now. {hugs}

OMG Princesssarah - puking in her sleep? That is not good, I can't imagine ....

I'm quite excited about all the shopping I'm going to be able to do in a few months because all my old stuff has done 3 children now and is either worn out and shabby or already dumped! We need a new carseat, baby monitor, changing bag - maybe even a pushchair, definitely a new sling. It's going to be like having a first baby again!

So what are all your thoughts on finding out the sex of your baby? At the moment I'm surprised with myself because I'm leaning towards not finding out before the big birth-day. It's never exciting finding out from a stranger in a strange room and it'll be even worse if I hear boy and I feel disappointed and maybe even cry - but if I find out when he's here I'll just love him and be happy anyway! Please bear with me while I no doubt change my mind several times on this over the next few months!!

Gotta go, DH is home from work
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I will for sure be finding out asap!! I have a thing where I have to have everything ready to go when it time for my little ones to come out!! I had thought about not finding out with this one only cause I had such awful GD with my Baby Evan.....but right now I don't care boy or girl either way.....just healthy and in my arms. Losing a baby a 26 weeks along in pregnancy puts a lot of things into perspective! I just want a baby to show for all the hard work.....and I had such guilty over my loss that right now yes a girl would be lovely.....but a boy would be just as loved!!
    So yes I am finding out ASAP!! We have a private 3d place that does gender at 16 weeks....so I may go to them again!

1998 2007 & 2009

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be excited to hear for you Sarah! The sex has actually become less important to me now that I'm pregnant and I just want to know that whichever flavour baby I'm carrying is healthy and that he or she arrives safely. That's one of the reasons I want to wait! In our house there isn't much to get ready for a new baby - he/she will sleep alongside our bed and share a room with a big brother when he/she is older (so no nursery to decorate!). We just need to make sure we have some nappies, a carseat and a few white sleepsuits until we know what colour clothes to buy. I can't think of anything else!

Are you having really vivid dreams? I would so love a good night's sleep! Last night I had a dream that my nan had to leave her house and her beloved garden and I was crying because she wouldn't be able to do her gardening and that was her life - my nan actually died last January and I realised this almost as I opened my eyes. I was surprised to find I was actually crying in my sleep! Other nights I've just had strange and vivid dreams about random things.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast