Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Due in May 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes......that was my first symptom!! Really weird freaky dreams......and hot flashes!!! I only had a few vivid dreams when I was pg with my last one....and they were so horrid and now I think it was my bodies way of trying to tell me something!
    See I had 2 dreams the 1st one was prior to finding out the I was having a boy....I wanted a girl so bad and I just knew I has having one.....totally different pg then with my other boys so I just knew it was a girl. Well I had a dream were I went into the bathroom and start having contracts and I started screaming for someone to help me......I looked down and there I saw a perfectly beautiful little girl...but she wasn't alive...she looked like a doll....I woke up just in a panic....about a few weeks later we found out we were having another boy! A few weeks after that I had another dream....was in the bathroom started screaming for help and I woke up before anything happened. We later lost our baby boy at 26 weeks. So how is that for vivid! I remember those dreams so vividly today and I start to cry!
    So far I have had no dreams like that.......but still vivid and weird....like you said random things.....I always wake up thinking what was that about? Where did that come from? And like you all I want is happy and healthy! I have already just told myself...just pick out a boy name! Funny thing is a just got rid of the infant car seat we had....but that just means I get to pick out a new one for this little guy! And the seasons will be off since most of my boys were not summer babies....except DS#3 but he was end on July and only got like 4 weeks of summer...so not a lot of clothes....I still have a ton of boy stuff! In fact I have about 3-4 outfits I bought trying to be happy about Baby #4 being a boy....that he never got to wear! So I have plenty for another boy! A surprise and some pink would be welcome too....but I won't count on it!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those dreams sound awful, I'm sorry if I reminded you of them x

I got rid of so much stuff after I had DS3! We needed the space and I kept telling myself there was nothing I couldn't replace if I needed to and now I'm really quite excited about the shopping opportunities Only one of my boys was born in summer too and it wasn't a very good one so he didn't get to wear his summer clothes! Mine also varied alot in size (DS1 was 6lb 4oz, DS2 was 8lb 3oz and DS3 was 7lb 7oz!).

We're definitely going to choose a boy's name and a girl's name (or a list of both!). With DS3 I had a 'feeling' that it would be a girl and I barely considered a boy's name. I won't be trusting my gut instinct again!

I think we may have to join forces with one of the other due date threads because there are so few of us - what do you think?
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Z- I tried to do a combo thread for all 3 DD clubs....I think we could do a monthly chat or something? So happy that you are in here!!!! YAY for babies!!!! xoxo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a great idea DM, you know how I like to chat
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes....a comb thread would be great!! I don't want to impose on the other due daters but it is really lonely with just a few of us.....and I feel weird to cause I didn't sway either so I can't jump into the pink or blue threads! Maybe a general healthy baby thread...or something like that??
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi, i am due 3rd may, can i join too?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course! We tend to chat mostly on the general chat thread because there aren't many on the due date thread. Make sure you join us there too!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...-April-and-May!

Just another swap update...if anyone is interested- check out the link It's tons of fun! I've organized a few of these now and they're always a hit!
    xo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123