Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies - I'm out of town this weekend at a big family wedding. Last night we had a rehearsal dinner at my aunt's house, and I felt like I was the head of a 3-ring circus managing my 3 boys in the crowded house (there weren't many other kids there). I am always such a spectacle doing things with all 3 of my boys (5 and under), I'm starting to worry about how much people are going to gawk when I'm out and about with 4 kids 6 and under! Can any of you ladies with 4 kids or more reassure me about this? I'm starting to panic that I'm going to be the freak show of my city, where no one seems to have more than 2 kids.... I'm ESPECIALLY not looking forward to the comments if #4 ends up being a boy too - I already hear enough of 'You need a girl!', or 'You have all boys? God bless you - that must be tough!'.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls Im bleeding red so looks like it's another m/c for me. I think Im out of here and not sure if we try again because DH says no...I don't even know if anyone had more m/c on this board then me? Anyway just sitting here thinking I so don't want to start all over and ttc again...and when would be best anyway? ahhh whatever
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Flava sweetie, I'm so very sorry x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Hey girls Im bleeding red so looks like it's another m/c for me. I think Im out of here and not sure if we try again because DH says no...I don't even know if anyone had more m/c on this board then me? Anyway just sitting here thinking I so don't want to start all over and ttc again...and when would be best anyway? ahhh whatever
    We are all thinking of you right now and praying that everything will be alright!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no!!!! Flava, I'm so sorry Hun. Such terrible news I really hope that you get your rainbow baby someday soon...I can't imagine the pain of so many m/c. My heart goes out to you, your husband and your lost little one. xoxox Much Love~~~
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava, my heart is breaking for you
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Flava no I will be praying so hard for you that by some miracle this just stops and little one is holding on strong for you, much love Charlotte xxxxxxxxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls
    this LO is gone Im thinking something was wrong...also it was more of a cemical because I was only 17 dpo. and just having a normal AF.
    We are trying again I know ppl say it suppose to sway pink to try again but we are more fertile so it may just sway blue...and I never really stop the diet , exercise ,also was taking some sups and drinks too!
    +1

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava I posted on your BFP thread too but I just can't give you enough love right now. I'm SO happy to know you'll try again though, and I will be sending you every kind of sticky vibe I can.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry Flava, I've been thinking about you these past couple of days and am also sending you mega babydust and sticky vibes x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast