Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My sister got an unexpected BFP today! She'd come off her BCP and was waiting to ovulate and was even taking my left over Vitex. She took a test on a whim and it was positive and she did a digi which said she's 4-5 weeks so we'll be due almost exactly at the same time! Trying not to worry about how I'll handle it if I have a boy and she has a girl. That sure would make it more hurtful if I didn't get a girl.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just responded on the other thread, Z...but I'm hopeful you'll both have girls! I think it's fantastic that you and your sister can be pregnant together!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I'm back from my big wedding weekend. I ended up exchanging my size 00 dress for a 0 - not because the 00 didn't fit anymore, but because I was worried the day would come and I wouldn't be able to zip it up anymore and I'd be left with nothing to wear. I ate a big steak at the reception, and it was fabulous! I think this weekend might have cured me of my obsession over tracking nutrients. I think maybe I was just scared to gain too much weight right before the big wedding where I'd be seeing all my cousins, aunt, uncles, brothers, etc. All weekend I ate whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and have been doing much the same today. I haven't even looked at FitDay in days!

Now I have to decide when we'll tell my family about the pregnancy. So far only my closest girlfriends and my Mom know. I'll probably wait until 12 weeks to tell the rest of my family and friends (partly because I know they'll all be horrified that I'm having a 4th and I just don't want to hear the comments). I think I might wait much longer to tell my far-flung friends who I don't see in person much - I might even wait until I know the gender so I can just announce that my boys are getting a little brother/sister and avoid all the gender speculation from everyone.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava I am so glad DH decided to let you try again I know he was against it at first! Lots of baby dust to you and a healthy pg!!

Z-I think that is wonderful that you can share this life experiance with your sister! Wasn't she one of the ones you were afraid to tell because they had been ttc for a while?

Well I still have yucky m/s and insomnia like crazy! I did not ever have insomnia with my boys until I was so big and uncomfy that I could not sleep well! But never this early! And to top off the morning I had my first gender dream!
    And have never to my knowledge had a boy gender dream...before I have always dreamed pink hats blankets etc. and the one vivid dream about miscarrying a baby girl and then later just miscarrying.....and then we lost our baby a few months later! Not a good dream! But I have never dreamed blue or boy nothing.....so last night i was dreaming I was siting in the ultra sound office waiting area (by myself which was weird) and the lady at the desk says oh I have everything right here.....she hands me a piece of paper that has Gender written on it and a very clear potty shot of a little boy! And I looked at the paper and said "oh ok I already knew that"....the lady at the desk said "I know that is not what you wanted but that is all I can do"! And I said "no that's fine I knew what it was and now I just really need to find a name I like...so I seriously can look for a name now!" Then this is where it just got weird...she said "well you need to pay now"...I pulled out my wallet and I could not find my bank card anywhere (and out of no where my husband and mom where sitting on the couch with me)! And I was looking everywhere for this bank card and the lady kept saying over and over "you need to pay now"! Then I was woken up by one of my boys trying to climb into our bed. Now I am not sure why my DH did not pay the lady he has a bank card too! Anyway...I have never had a gender dream like that before...so not sure what to make of it. Of course we will love any gender right now....and I am for sure finding out what we are having so I can pick out that name!
    Last edited by princesssarah34; October 2nd, 2011 at 09:25 PM.
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh flava, I'm so sorry for your loss...big hugs and positive thoughts.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    My sister got an unexpected BFP today! Trying not to worry about how I'll handle it if I have a boy and she has a girl. That sure would make it more hurtful if I didn't get a girl.
    Congrats to your sis!! How exciting! I, too, hope that you'll both get your girls!! xoxo FX'd!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Well, I'm back from my big wedding weekend. I ended up exchanging my size 00 dress for a 0 - not because the 00 didn't fit anymore, but because I was worried the day would come and I wouldn't be able to zip it up anymore and I'd be left with nothing to wear. I ate a big steak at the reception, and it was fabulous! I think this weekend might have cured me of my obsession over tracking nutrients. I think maybe I was just scared to gain too much weight right before the big wedding where I'd be seeing all my cousins, aunt, uncles, brothers, etc. All weekend I ate whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and have been doing much the same today. I haven't even looked at FitDay in days!

Now I have to decide when we'll tell my family about the pregnancy. So far only my closest girlfriends and my Mom know. I'll probably wait until 12 weeks to tell the rest of my family and friends (partly because I know they'll all be horrified that I'm having a 4th and I just don't want to hear the comments). I think I might wait much longer to tell my far-flung friends who I don't see in person much - I might even wait until I know the gender so I can just announce that my boys are getting a little brother/sister and avoid all the gender speculation from everyone.
    I'm so glad you had a good time with yummy eats!!! MMMM...steak...drool. I have been loving steak this time around! So weird! I really don't like meat while pregnant so this is a nice change. And good for you for ignoring Fitday!! You won't go crazy....just trust yourself to make good eating decisions and it'll all be ok! I guess I shouldn't talk...I ate half a bag of BBQ chips in front of the telly last night.....LOL! YUM!
    Oh and about announcing....maybe they won't be as horrified as you think. I was quite shocked at how everyone was like, "oh yeah...we're not surprised...." LOL
    Maybe it'll be non-climactic FX'd!
    Quote Originally Posted by princesssarah34 View Post
    Well I still have yucky m/s and insomnia like crazy! I did not ever have insomnia with my boys until I was so big and uncomfy that I could not sleep well! But never this early! And to top off the morning I had my first gender dream!
    And have never to my knowledge had a boy gender dream...before I have always dreamed pink hats blankets etc. and the one vivid dream about miscarrying a baby girl and then later just miscarrying.....and then we lost our baby a few months later! Not a good dream! But I have never dreamed blue or boy nothing.....so last night i was dreaming I was siting in the ultra sound office waiting area (by myself which was weird) and the lady at the desk says oh I have everything right here.....she hands me a piece of paper that has Gender written on it and a very clear potty shot of a little boy! And I looked at the paper and said "oh ok I already knew that"....the lady at the desk said "I know that is not what you wanted but that is all I can do"! And I said "no that's fine I knew what it was and now I just really need to find a name I like...so I seriously can look for a name now!" Then this is where it just got weird...she said "well you need to pay now"...I pulled out my wallet and I could not find my bank card anywhere (and out of no where my husband and mom where sitting on the couch with me)! And I was looking everywhere for this bank card and the lady kept saying over and over "you need to pay now"! Then I was woken up by one of my boys trying to climb into our bed. Now I am not sure why my DH did not pay the lady he has a bank card too! Anyway...I have never had a gender dream like that before...so not sure what to make of it. Of course we will love any gender right now....and I am for sure finding out what we are having so I can pick out that name!
    Dreams are so confusing....I haven't had any in awhile. The only ones I really listen to are my birth dreams~ they seem to be spot on every time for some reason.....
    My m/s is brutal this week. It used to be bad if I didn't eat....and now it's bad if I don't eat and bad if I eat! So right after eating, I have to sip juice while lying down and try not to puke. The burping makes it so hard not to vomit as well. Ugh I cannot wait until this part is over. I feel for you~ I cannot imagine having m/s with insomnia...shoot me now!

AFM, I have my u/s booked!!!! Oct. 15th(13w3d) at 10:30am PST ~12 days away!!! It's a quickie one- she checks for 1 or 2 babes, takes a look at the heart beat, takes a photo of your choice for taking home and that's about it...40 bucks later Even if I don't get a good nub shot, it'll relieve stress to know there's just one in there(I do feel it's just one but anxiety and worry take over my head). Then I'll book another u/s for Nov. 16th(18w) for my gender u/s!!!! OMG.

Flava~ I'm so happy to hear that you'll be trying again, Hun. xoxo Sticky, healthy baby vibes coming your way~~~~
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM - October 15th is my birthday, so I'll send some of my birthday luck for you so you can get a nice, PINK nub shot!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooh DM, I'm so excited! Can't wait to see your bubba

princesssarah - that is a weird dream! I'm still getting crazy vivid dreams every night but they never have anything to do with babies!

So glad you had a good weekend Mocha and that the steak was good - bet you're glad you ordered that and not the veggie option!!

I am so happy to be able to go through pregnancy with my sister (although we've done it before as our second children are only 3 months apart in age!) and I actually hope she has a girl too because her DS has aspergers and she's worried if she has a boy he'll have it too because it's hereditary in boys (she believes her DP has it too). It would just be weird knowing that we were trying for a girl - be even funnier if we both get boys!! My mum and dad can't believe they're going to have 7 grandchildren from their 2 children!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow - 7 grandchildren from 2 children - that's pretty impressive. This little bean will be grandchild #9 for my parents, though I have 3 older brothers who also have kids.

And YES, I am VERY happy that I ordered the steak. I would have been so disappointed to have to eat the veggie meal while everyone around me ate steak!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast