Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No the ms is not a new thing for me! I have had it with all my pg's....they just each got less and less severe......I start out in this pg at 5 weeks with it....I don't remember having it that early before! I have been reading everyone's posts and sitting here I am trying to remember what everyone said...and i am failing at it! I will try t do better next time!
    Congrats Mocha!!! Glad to have you join us here!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm finding it soooo weird not eating on the LE diet anymore. Z - when did it stop feeling like cheating to eat normally? I went to the grocery store today to pick up some milk, and I felt like a kid in a candy store when I realised I could buy and eat anything I want. No more poring over labels and weighing all my food to keep portion size under control. One good thing is that so far I haven't been snacking like I used to. I guess my body got used to not eating between meals - during the day at least. I still haven't managed a normal breakfast, but both today and yesterday I ate something mid-morning.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Breakfast turned my stomach for a few days and I couldn't face meat either. It only lasted a few days now I'm struggling to be good even though I don't have to be on the LE diet anymore - I ate a ridiculous amount today, my colleagues are bound to think I have bulumia now!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Speaking of colleagues, there are 2 of us who work for the same manager. The other lady is with her second partner and they each have a child from their previous partner. She's never mentioned wanting a child with her new man but she's in her late 30s so I guess now would be the time - then today she stood up quickly and said ouch and clutched her lower tummy which is exactly what I did in the office when I was pregnant with DS3 and I thought I'd given the game away. Later she was complaining of heartburn and blamed having too many cups of tea and sweets but she drinks tea and eats sweets all day every day anyway. I'm starting to think she'll have some news to break soon too - that'll be so funny!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is funny, Z!

Yes, I'm torn between eating anything and everything I can get my hands on and eating a well-balanced diet to make sure I don't gain too much weight in this pregnancy. I even tried to look up the number of calories I need to eat while pregnant and got such varied answers I'm more confused than ever. One website told me I need 1500 calories to maintain my BMI + 300 extra calories for pregnancy - I was aiming for 1900 calories a day in the last month on this diet (and still lost a pound), and there's no way that's enough food for a growing baby! I definitely want to put on some padding - I just don't want to gain back all 20 lbs before I'm even out of the first trimester.

Luckily I don't have any m/s yet. In fact, if I didn't have 3 tests showing me otherwise, I wouldn't believe I'm pregnant at all!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone else have a craving yet??? All that sound good to me is chocolate pudding.......you know the Jello kind!! I have refrained from buy it....but it sounds so good 99% of the time!! And this ms is making everything else sound yuck! I told DH the other day I should have known I was prego when I thought that chocolate covered bacon sounded good...that was the week before my BFP!!
    I really wish the next few weeks would just go faster! Usually ms is over by 12 weeks...give or take a few days!
    Tomorrow is our 6yr Anniversary...and we have postponed doing anything special since this ms has had me not enjoying much of anything....and I really want to enjoy being with my DH!!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I finally defrosted that chocolate fudge I bought this summer and I've been eating it with abandon. I don't know if I'd call it a craving per-say, but I'm definitely leaning towards chocolate in all my sweet indulgences. As I said, I'm kind of shocked I haven't had any m/s yet. I feel a little queasy first thing in the morning, but not enough to keep me from eating! I know they say m/s is a good sign it's a healthy pregnancy, so I hope the lack of it isn't a bad sign for me!

I made my first midwife appointment yesterday - it's not until November 8th!! I'm happy, though, because I'll have the same midwife who delivered ds3, and I looooved her! She's excited to have me back too. Even the secretary remembered me. She opened our conversation by saying 'So this is your little girl in there this time, right?'.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, can I join in? I'm kind of bad at posting but I will try!

I have been so queasy for the last couple of weeks. I feel sick when I'm hungry and sick when I'm full. But no actual vomiting yet, so that's a good thing! I have been having super crazy vivid dreams every night which is so unusual - I never usually dream at all.

I am trying to decide what to do with my youngest (born 6/09). He is still nursing and cosleeping. I want to have him moved out of my bed before this baby comes and either into his own bed or in with his brother but it is so hard! I think my milk production has slowed a bit too, I'm not sure what will happen as time passes. My older son weaned when I was pregnant with my second but he was so much older, don't want to shortchange my second son.

I have found it so strange to give up the dieting. I have so many things I want to eat once the m/s phase passes. So far I have been loving fruit and salty popcorn.

Look forward to keeping up with you all throughout our pregnancies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi tweedle, so happy to see you here!

Are you feeling that your youngest DS will move in with his big brother when he stops nursing? I was still feeding DS2 when I got pregnant with DS3 (he was 18 months) but by about 12 weeks it was really sore for me and he seemed to have to suck really, really hard so I felt my supply was dropping. If I had wanted to tandem feed them I would have got through it but it seemed pointless at that point to battle on when I knew I wanted to stop before the new baby anyway, so we quit then when he was 21 months old. I think whatever you decide you don't need to rush into making any changes - you have a good 8 months to do that

We're not sure where the new baby will eventually sleep either. We have 3 bedrooms - currently DH and I have one, DS1 and DS2 share and DS3 has the small room. I think the new baby should sleep with DS3 in the smaller room whether it's a girl or a boy and DH thinks that if DC4 is a girl then DS3 should go in with the other boys. Obviously not losing any sleep over this because I'm sure it'll be a boy anyway! When DS3 was a baby we only had 2 bedrooms so he slept with DH and I until he was 1 and I ended up loving it so I'm hoping to keep DC4 in our room for a similar time. We don't co-sleep (our bed is tiny!) but I'm thinking of getting a co-sleeper cot to go next to the bed so he/she is very close by. Awww, so excited at the prospect of a teeny tiny baby. I can't wait until we can tell our boys - DS1 in particular will be so thrilled!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you're feeling so sick, tweedle! I know what you mean about how strange it is to give up the diet. It's only been two days for me, but it doesn't seem real that I can eat whatever I want!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast