Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yeah - guess we are!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All my boys share a room....barely! And we will most likely have the new baby in our area/room (it is not really a room right now but we gave up the only bedroom we have to our boys)! I would totally love to give my oldest is own room...he is 13 now...but money wise not gonna happen for a while! I have to say that we may not have the ideal house but we make it work and we have a roof over our head and food on the table! And believe me my boys lack for nothing! Some would say they are spoiled...and so what if they are....they are my boys and they mean the world to me!
    And all you talking about yummy food...I want to be done with ms.....I hate this part....it even makes food taste funny so even if you are thinking oh that is gonna be so good and you get it and eat it...you go oh its not that great! I hate it!!!!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    Begonia-OMG I picked my wedding ring(no engagement as I only wanted 1 ring....LOL)too! Hilarious! I am way too picky to have my hubby pick it. Poor man.
    It's so exciting that you're feeling movement quite a bit! YAY! You are moving soon right? I hope I'm not getting you mixed up with someone else....sorry if I am. What types of things do you want to get ready for this new little peanut?
    DM the crazy thing is I don't even wear my engagement ring anymore, LOL ... just my wedding band.

I am moving, great memory! We've been building a house for the past almost 7 months ... we get to move in the end of next month. I can't wait I want to get a room decorated for the baby! And since we have people actually paid to paint my house right now I would love to use them to do it, LOL!

Sorry you're having the constant nausea DM! That was me with DD1 It's TOUGH. Here's hoping it passes quickly.

I have so much to catch up on here! I think I forgot about this thread

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    I had a bacon and cheese sandwich for dinner today!!
    My pregnancy diet of late has included bacon at least 2 out of 3 meals a day And a shocking amount of jalepenos, which is distinctly a pregnancy thing for me. I've always loved bacon but am not generally a spicy food fan... I don't mind it but won't seek it out. These days I seek it out! Pregnancy cracks me up!

Princess go get chocolate pudding cups, LOL! Those aren't bad! High calcium! Make your own pudding and it really would have some great benefits... protein, antiox in the chocolate ... I can rationalize anything

My 2 girls share a room now and will in our new home, though there will be plenty of room for them to split up, and eventually for each of my 3 to have their own room should they choose. We'll see how it goes but I'm a big fan of them continuing to share for a long while. We will have a nice size game room so I don't see the need for them to have their own bedrooms; all they will be doing in there is sleeping.

And ... I caved, I totally, completely caved and I'm slightly ashamed of myself to admit it. But I scheduled an elective scan for Monday. I don't like the not knowing. It isn't fun for me at all, it's torture. I want to enjoy the pregnancy and I feel like instead of thinking about how fun it is to feel a baby again I keep thinking about WHAT IS IT. And I really, really think I put my GD to bed after DD2, so I'm relatively sure I'll be a-ok with hearing girl again.

DH doesn't know and I am not telling a soul IRL, not my BFF, not my mom, not anyone, because I feel like DH's surprise should be ALL his and no one should get to know before him. Except for everyone here, LOL.

So anyhow ... I'll update Monday when I know. I'm having them write it down rather than tell me straight out on the table; I want to have my private moment. And I'm bringing some of my favorite photos from my girls as babies so that I can remember how darling they were (and are) and I know that will help IF I feel a bit down. But I genuinely think I'll be fine! FX!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post

Princess go get chocolate pudding cups, LOL! Those aren't bad! High calcium! Make your own pudding and it really would have some great benefits... protein, antiox in the chocolate ... I can rationalize anything

I totally was thinking to myself today....I am so gonna go buy me some Jello chocolate pudding!! I love the kind you make at home cause you get a whole lot more than in the little cups!!

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And GL begonia on Mondays scan!!!

1998 2007 & 2009

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AWWW Begonia (((HUGS))) I'm truly excited for you!! I can't wait to hear the exciting news!
    I may be doing the same thing! LOL! Who knows! I hope your move goes smoothly! How exciting!

Talking about sleeping arrangements.....my 2 eldest share a large room with bunks, we have a spare for guests and my little guy is still cosleeping with us. We have sidecarred our crib- so one side of it is taken down and it's pushed up beside our bed(level) and my little guy sleeps in it instead of between us. I really love having a large space for him as they grow out of the smaller cosleepers so fast. I think we'll end up having Dh sleep beside him, next to the sidecar crib, for a bit once the new babe arrives and we'll stick the new little munchkin between us. It'll be a tight squeeze for a bit but oh well. Unless we end up moving to a bigger house in the next 10 years, they'll be sharing rooms for quite some time and I have to say I don't mind and neither do they. Did you know that many families in Japan have a common sleeping area and they all cosleep They have incredible tight knit families as well. I think it's sweet.

So I went to my Dr. to get a blood req and an u/s req for 18w just in case I wanted to use it...and my DR was a douche. Ugh. She looked at me like I was nuts when I told her plans to homebirth with an independent midwife. Plus she offered to try to listen to baby with the doppler and I said no, it wasn't necessary, she looked at me like I was even crazier...and then to top it off I was making small talk with her and I asked what her third baby was(first 2 were girls) and she told me boy. (This was right after she asked me if I was praying for a girl!) I said "Oh how cool! Third time lucky!" And she gave me this smug look and said, "No. A healthy baby is lucky." What an f'n cow. At that point I wanted to leave but I needed to get my blood testing stuff first. Ugh. I think I'll ask to see a different Dr. the next time I go in. And to think she's my family Dr. I was fuming.

Anyway, I love how busy this thread is!!! Z and M...our little chatterboxes!!!! Tee hee hee xoxoxo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gosh DM sorry you have such a sucky doctor! So Begonia is finding out, DM are you still team green? I posted in march due date but I'm on the fence still! Begonia--GL on your U/S monday! I'll be thinking of you!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    AWWW Begonia (((HUGS))) Anyway, I love how busy this thread is!!! Z and M...our little chatterboxes!!!! Tee hee hee xoxoxo

Sorry your doctor was such an arse. After I had DS2 (the one who was born at home not breathing) we had to take him for a brain scan in the hospital. This was 3 days after I'd had him so my hormones were crashing anyway and obviously we'd been through a traumatic few days. The first thing thing the doctor doing the scan said was 'see, this is why we have babies in hospitals'. I was so upset - of course I thought of a hundred smart retorts afterwards and I think my favourite (in my head!) was 'b*stard doctors with no bedside manner like you are the reason ladies choose to have babies at home'!

Begonia - I'm so excited for you for Monday! I know it's been eating you up so I'm sure it's the right thing to do. I'll be stalking you that day!! I had chilli flavoured mayo in my bacon sandwich, it was yummy!

Glittergirl - I'm on the fence too. I actually wish I'd never heard of nub theory because I could quite happily look at my 12 week scan and have no idea that there's a clue in there as to the baby's gender - I'm kind of hoping I won't get a nub shot or see anything on the screen at the ultrasound. If I do and I get lots of guesses one way or the other which either gets my hopes up or dashes them then I'll probably find out - I'd rather know for sure than just a nub guess which may or may not be right - because however it looks from the nub I know my heart will start to believe if enough people agree, even though I know it's not necessarily accurate.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast