Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    I think you make a great point Begonia, that we can get different things from our relationships with each of our children no matter what the sex.
    Very true. I'm lucky enough to have one son who's more interested in clothes and pretty things than sports and trucks. His favourite colour is pink and he loves to make and wear beaded jewellery. There's no saying whether a daughter would be interested in the same things as me anyway - maybe my ds will become my shopping buddy as he grows older .
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    Z- I never thought I'd be in a place like this on the net.....pining away for a daughter. I was raised mainly by my mom, with a sister....had lots of girlfriends....I stupidly assumed I would have a couple girls. And, like B said above.....I would feel bad right now if I had 3 girls and I was hoping that DH could have a son. Ugh. GD is such a mess.
    I also spent my whole life assuming I'd have a daughter - whenever I pictured myself as a Mom it was with a freckle-faced girl who looked like me. If I'd ever stopped to think about it I probably would have realised it might be trickier than I thought to have a girl - I have 3 older brothers, and DH is also from a family of 3 boys and one girl.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=Mochagirl;81534]
    There's one in Rockwood...about an hour away...still too far? I'll keep looking for you

I don't even know where Rockwood is! I was hoping to find a local one so I could do it without telling dh. I don't think he'd ever approve of me spending money on something I can get for free.

Do you do Google searches for 'private ultrasound' to find them?
    I think if you go on the site they have a map in the contacts section....and yeah, I put "baby ultrasound ontario" and there are a few but just in the 2 places you mentioned. Rockwood was the closest to you. I know...$100 dollars for something I could get for free. I feel bad for doing it...but my mind is worth $100!!! LOL
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Very true. I'm lucky enough to have one son who's more interested in clothes and pretty things than sports and trucks. His favourite colour is pink and he loves to make and wear beaded jewellery. There's no saying whether a daughter would be interested in the same things as me anyway - maybe my ds will become my shopping buddy as he grows older .
    I think my oldest will become my potential shopper I hope to have at least one son that will like to really hang out with mom when they're older. Plus, I really hope that my DIL's are sweet and that we can be close too

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=DoulaMama;81544]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post

I think if you go on the site they have a map in the contacts section....and yeah, I put "baby ultrasound ontario" and there are a few but just in the 2 places you mentioned. Rockwood was the closest to you. I know...$100 dollars for something I could get for free. I feel bad for doing it...but my mind is worth $100!!! LOL
    I think I might have found one in Cambridge, which is definitely close enough...but their website won't load so I'm not sure they offer gender scans.... I don't even know why I'm spending so much time on this anyway - I'm only 4 weeks pregnant!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha- Why don't you call and see... LOL!!! 519-620-2240

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So why is it that you want a scan, Mocha? Will they not tell you at the u/s? Or does your DH want a surprise...and you are finding out without him knowing? Just nosey!

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol, my DS2 is my girly boy. As soon as he stopped going to pre-school with DS1 (who is very anti-pink!) he started dressing up in dresses and fairy outfits and playing with dolls all the time! He's such a sweetie x

I'm so excited you're going to find out DM - when will you have the scan?

Having said yesterday that I have no pregnancy symptoms, I have been so HOT since last night (and I mean temperature wise!) and this evening I feel a little sick!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So why is it that you want a scan, Mocha? Will they not tell you at the u/s? Or does your DH want a surprise...and you are finding out without him knowing? Just nosey!
    Oh, only because I've never had one of those 'fun' ultrasounds (though I had an ultrasound every week during my twin pregnancy) and because I could find out the gender a few weeks early. It's a loooong way away, though, and I'll probably just end up waiting until the regular 20 week u/s and hope they get a good shot. I just want to know what my options are.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    Lol, my DS2 is my girly boy. As soon as he stopped going to pre-school with DS1 (who is very anti-pink!) he started dressing up in dresses and fairy outfits and playing with dolls all the time! He's such a sweetie x

I'm so excited you're going to find out DM - when will you have the scan?

Having said yesterday that I have no pregnancy symptoms, I have been so HOT since last night (and I mean temperature wise!) and this evening I feel a little sick!
    Z, my middle guy just brought home tu-tu from our local kids shop and he loves it! LOL It's zebra print and all! I'm extremely open and dislike the whole "girls=pink" and "boys=football" roles. My kids can be whoever they're going to be It's nice to hear that other moms feel the same way

I think I'll be finding out at 17w! EEK! That's 6 weeks from Wed. OMG....I'm getting all nervous just thinking about it! LOL

Our beautiful is here!!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast