Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha - FX that ms stays away! I'm super bloated too. Two people have already asked if I was pg.

Zan - I'm sorry you're feeling sick! Hopefully it wont last long!

Princess - I'm so glad everything is looking good! Yay!!!

DM - Good luck with your scan! FX for a girly nub!

I had a quick peek on Monday and so far everything is looking good! Saw the heartbeat and got a due date! Looks like I'm due May 23rd! I have a subchorionic bleed, so that is why I have been spotting. Hopefully it will be gone at my NT scan.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls! How is everyone?

Mocha - glad to hear you are feeling good!

Z- I hear you on the M/s - it totally sucks. i have found that eating a few triscuits before getting out of bed really helps me feel better. I also keep eating all day long. Any time I'm hungry, I feel sick. And I can't eat too much or I feel sick. It really is a balancing act, keeping something in the stomach all day long. I do well with any fruits and carbs.

Foxy - glad you got an u/s and everything is well. I've had subchorionic bleeds my last two pregnancies and they are so stressful. There is nothing like ultrasound proof that everything is ok!

DM - can't wait to see your girly nub pic! Not long now!

I still haven't told anyone about our pregnancy. DH has been noticing I have a tiny belly, especially at night, so I should probably tell soon. I have already gained a couple pounds too - probably due to coming off the diet and really eating again. I don't have a midwife appointment scheduled yet either. I will be having the same midwife as last time and tshe usually sees you between 8-11 wks for the first appointment. (I'm 7 now). I'm hoping for around 10 wks so we can hopefully hear the heartbeat.

Have a good day girls!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh I really hate this new type of m/s I have this time around. Last 3 times it was typical- wake up...need to eat instantly...feel better and then start the process all over again through the day. This time I wake up feeling great! Start to get hungry but still feel fine.....eat breakfast and then feel ill for half an hour. I nearly puke after every meal. I have to lay down and breathe through the nausea like I'm in early labour! It sucks! And this goes on through the day as well. The sad thing is it's getting my hopes up that this is a girl Oh and thank you for all the sweet girl nub comments I'm getting really good at saying "he" now and I'm expecting a little pointed upward nubbin next week. I need to envision that. I have to keep saying I am going to be a mom of four boys because I have a very good chance that I am 10 more days!!!!

Tweedle- It's so cute when you can start to see the itty bitty belly hey? I'm loving it Oh and I hope you get to hear that beautiful beating heart!!!

Mocha- I'm so jealous that you have no m/s!!! What I would do for just one day of feeling normal. xoxo I hope it stays away!!!

Z- is this the first time you've felt m/s? I'm so sorry if it is Mine started at 7w this time around instead of the usual 6w so I did get one week of bliss before it all started. I hope it passes quickly!!

Foxy-I hope the bleed clears up soon and you have a smooth pregnancy So glad you got to see a little beating heart!! How exciting!! Will you get a nub shot at your NT scan?

Princess- So happy your scan went well!! FX'd that this is just the beginning of a stress free and easy pregnancy!! xoxo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    Ugh I really hate this new type of m/s I have this time around. Last 3 times it was typical- wake up...need to eat instantly...feel better and then start the process all over again through the day. This time I wake up feeling great! Start to get hungry but still feel fine.....eat breakfast and then feel ill for half an hour. I nearly puke after every meal. I have to lay down and breathe through the nausea like I'm in early labour! It sucks! And this goes on through the day as well. The sad thing is it's getting my hopes up that this is a girl Oh and thank you for all the sweet girl nub comments I'm getting really good at saying "he" now and I'm expecting a little pointed upward nubbin next week. I need to envision that. I have to keep saying I am going to be a mom of four boys because I have a very good chance that I am 10 more days!!!!
    DM this is actually what I am going through!!! It is driving me crazy! The last 2 days I literally lose my meals...even if it is a couple hours later!! I am trying really hard to stay positive and keep telling myself just a few more weeks! I don't think it is working!
    To all the ladies feeling the m/s Z......I feel you I do! Hang in there!
    Foxy.....hope that bleed goes away for you!
    Tweedle...GL on hearing a heart beat! I won't get to hear one until my next appt. Oct. 31 which I should be 13 weeks by then!
    Well today has been rainy and cold the first rain storm of Fall I guess! Crazy thing is my DH is freezing and I went outside and sat on the front porch to cool off.....I am so freaking hot 90% of the time...it is crazy!!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel bad for even complaining about feeling sick when I hear how bad you're feeling DM and princesssarah - it sounds truly awful. {hugs} I know what you mean though DM, I didn't have it with any of my other pregnancies so it makes me think 'ooh, maybe it could be a girl!' and then I have to be sure to bring myself back down to earth. I make sure that if I ever take a sneak at baby girl outfits I look at as many baby boy outfits!

Tweedle - funnily enough, I'm finding I'm eating lots of carbs and fruit too!

Foxy - I'm so pleased all was well at your scan

Mocha - My tummy looks massive by the end of the day! I'm managing to keep my weight pretty stable at the moment (around 5 or 6 lbs higher than I was after the LE diet but that's ok, that was very low for me!). I've been getting compliments on my weight loss this week and one lady said 'you're getting skinnier and skinnier, we won't be able to see you soon' and I thought 'ooooh yes you will!!'.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great that you've kept the weight off, Z. I've gained about 3-4 lbs, which is ok - I was getting too skinny anyway. I'm still fitting into all my size 0's, though, which I'm surprised about!

I was looking back on my diaries and posts from other pregnancies, and both of them were identical as far as m/s went - starting almost right from my BFP I was sick in the morning, would throw up, then feel ok for most of the rest of the day. With my twins I kept a pack of saltines in my desk to munch on all day to keep the nausea at bay. Maybe if I avoid m/s this time around that's a good sign for a girl since it's different from what I had with my boys.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Over the weekend I reconnected with a cousin of mine at the wedding I went to. He has two daughters and his wife is pregnant for the 3rd time. They admitted to me they were REALLY hoping for a boy but that since they're both into adventure racing and extreme sports they assumed they'd have another girl (apparently in those circles it's well known that you're much more likely to have girls). Anyway, he just posted on FB today that they're having a boy! I'm really happy for them, but seeing how thrilled they are of course it makes me think more about how sad I'm going to feel if I find out I'm having boy #4.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww, {hugs} mocha. In all honesty, most people I know with 3 children do have a mixture of genders and I don't believe many of them did anything at all to make that happen. I think you have a good chance at a girl with your third pregnancy regardless just based on that!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, long time since I have been on here. Zanacal.....Congrats!!! So happy for ur BFP! Your only a few wks behind me!!

I'm now 10wks pg and super sick!! I have been sick 24/7 since I was just over 6wks and all I can eat is crackers and cheese every 2hrs, lemonade (not diet) and occassionally a tiny bowl of special K with a dribble of milk. I can't eat chicken, salad, soup, pasta, rice, bread, any kind of normal meal and I'm getting really depressed. Know I shouldn't moan, I'm blessed to be pg, but hard to enjoy it all with my head down the toilet alot!!

I eat a ginger nut bisc before I get out of bed, which I think??? helps a little to get the boys out to school. But sometimes I get it so bad a night that I have pains in my stomach and I'm in agony. I do have gastritis, so went to my Gp who gave me Ranitidine to take x2 a day (I only take 1, as I hate taking anything) but the wretching was so bad, painful. I have also had horrific headaches since last sunday and they are blinding....prob dehydration! so sorry to moan to you all, but I really am at breaking piont somedays Pray it won't last the whole pg...with ds2 it started to get better around 17wks, but I didn't have the gastritis then. With ds1 I was in perfect health!!!! weird!

Got my 12wk scan on 20th oct, so that's exciting....keeps me focused!

Sorry to read a few of u are suffering too.... I hope it passes for u all too and everyone else is keeping well.
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Try popcorn. Won't raise your blood sugar level and even helps you sleep!
    What kind? any in particular???? x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast