Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    Hi Glittergirl - glad you're feeling a bit better! I can't remember, did you decide to find out the sex of your bubba or to wait for a birth day surprise?

Hi Mocha! I know what you mean with the bloating - I definitely look pregnant by the end of the day! I'm doing ok. Some queasiness still and I'm starving hungry all day long (and sometimes during the night!). I'll be 8 weeks on Thursday so still a week and a bit until I book in with the midwife and get my scan date.

I hope everybody else is doing ok x
    I'm still not 100% sure I'm gonna find out. I have to schedule my scan in the next week or two...I wanna find out but I'm so scared to. What if regret finding out? Not sure yet but I guess I have a week to decide. I'll post my nub shots again and see what you all think??
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Ladies ....sorry I have been having computer issues! My laptop's video card went out again! So I get to call and hassel the company about replacing it! In the mean time I will be using a old laptop my Mom has as a extra! Nothing fancy but I can check emails and fb and on my websites!
    I must say I have been feeling pretty good the last few days...my nausea/ morning(all day) sickness is way better than it was!! But I am hoping it don't come back either like it was! I will be 10 weeks on Wed. and I have my NT scan in a few weeks. So I am getting kinda freaked about things and hoping for nothing to be wrong...knwim!
    I am glad to here everyone is doing well! I just found out that our neighbor/friend of the family just had there 3rd baby...the mom did not want to find out the gender until birth. She said I found out the 1st and 2nd time and they were boys...so I am not find out with this one! And guess what she had....a girl!! So I have been just a wee bit down the last few days. I want more than anything a healthy baby...but some days I wish for a girl too. I feel so selfish for having that little bit of a gender desire esp. after losing our last one. I have a feeling in my heart that this one is a boy too and I feel a little sad at the thought of never having the little dresses and all the girlie things. I love my boys believe me I do...they are each so special! And I would not change a thing.....but I am kinda tired of cars and trucks and dirt and boy stuff. I guess I am just trying to keep my heart for being hurt again....but I am pretty sure I just make boys. Sorry just been a wee bit down!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, still been sicky but managing to eat a bit more. Shame I have a rotten cold!! I
    I have my 12wk scan in 9 days..don't think I will ask for a nub shot incase they are funny with me. Will be having a good look tho, but sure it's boy no 3, can't explain it....just a strong feeling. Girl I went to school with just had a boy yest and it was announced on FB, she has her pigeon pair! Bit jealous.....

Did the FMU ph test and not sure if ph was 5 or 6....so kinna inbetween territory! Still saying 'boy'. Got the dentist at 2pm, dreading it feeling as sicky, but lost a filling, so needs done.

Hope ur all well?? Keeping ok? Can't believe I am 11wks today! Just desperate for my scan now. x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad you're feeling better, princess. One nice thing about this site is that we never have to apologize for or explain our feelings - we all understand. Saying you hope for a girl doesn't take away any of the love you have for the son you lost or for the baby in your womb.

purplefairy - sorry you're feeling sick. I know what you mean - I just have a feeling I'm having a boy, and everytime I hear about someone else getting their desired gender it just makes me more convinced I'll be a 4 boy mom. I can't wait to see your u/s pics!!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    princess - I am going through a period of GD too. My friend took her only daughter for ear piercing this weekend and it hurts. And it seems everywhere I look I see pigeon pairs. My grade school BFF just had one, seems everyone on FB is too. I just want a girl too! My other BFF has BBG and what are the odds we would both have BBG? I think its unlikely.

purplefairy - hope you feel better soon! Being sick and pregnant is the worst...

mocha - i hear you on thanksgiving! I wore a loose shirt and still had to suck it in towards the end of the day.

I am still having bad m/s. It is constant, it only gets better when I am eating sometimes. I am 8 weeks now, I really hope its over by 12 weeks. I can't help but think that my m/s is so horrible bc of the diet i was on before getting pg this time..just looking for something to blame, i guess!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Girls!
    It's been really difficult to get on here.....I do log and read a few new 2ww posts but that's all I have time for We had my family over for Thanksgiving, made a huge meal....and it was soooo yummy!!! I'm 13w tomorrow and it's getting much better in the m/s category!!! YAY! I'm actually pretty excited because it usually takes 18w for it to subside so this is so nice!
    Princess- so nice to hear that things are smoothing out for you too in that area

We picked up ONE of our new puppies on Friday last week, too I can't believe we've bought 2 dogs! We're nuts!!! LOL
    We ended up getting a Labradoodle Her name is Shea and she's a caramel colour. We just adore her! The other pup is a white, female Maltipoo....who's name is Tilly I have wanted a maltipoo for about 10 years now and I'm so excited to finally pick up our new, little white ball of fluff!!! She's 3lbs right now!

4 days until my scan!!! Holy crap....it's a little nerve wracking I have to say. I have this sneaking suspicion that the tech will have no clue what a nub is and will take the wrong shot of the baby...and that I'll have to wait 4 more weeks anyway...LOL Atleast it's the highest resolution u/s machine in the town. Hopefully I get some sort of clue...cause it's driving me insane!!! I'm getting better and better at thinking, expecting, and actually hoping in some ways, that this is a boy. It's a relief inside to know that even though I'll be sad for a bit, I can see myself getting over the GD with this last baby faster than all the rest. It might be the finality of it all, who knows. Plus after reading some of the posts on here and thinking about me losing my baby or not being able to become pregnant....I feel so blessed to be pregnant right now

Mocha!!! Your baby is the size of a sweetpea!! So awesome!! I can't believe you're 6w already!

GG- I'm wondering if I'll regret finding out too....you know, thinking that I'll be fine and then finding out that I'm really not fine...but then there's no going back. If I get a really good nub shot and it screams BOY then I'm going to pass on the 18w u/s. If it screams GIRL then I'll have to go in for another u/s just to put my mind at rest. At this moment I have no clue what's inside me...I have zero intuition. What about you? Do you feel it's a girl?

I hope that everyone's m/s gets better real fast...it sucks so much I know that I'm missing so many people....I'm so frickin busy lately...and my computer time is up I have to start packing for our 9 hour trip on Thursday...going to a Wedding. And then we have to make a detour...another 8 hour round trip drive to pick up our second dog...and then my hubby has to work 2 days while I get to look after 2 puppies and 3 children all on my own...while in a hotel room. Sounds like fun, hey?!

I'll be back on later after the laundry and clean up! xoxoxo
    Last edited by DoulaMama; October 11th, 2011 at 11:38 AM.
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tweedledeedum View Post

mocha - i hear you on thanksgiving! I wore a loose shirt and still had to suck it in towards the end of the day.
    Yep - I'm having to dig out the loose shirts too. What makes it worse is that I spent my whole summer showing off my new thin body in tight little shirts, so people are really starting to notice the change.

DM - I can't believe your scan is so soon! Let the stalking begin....

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha- Me neither! It's a little surreal....I can't believe I'm nearly in the second trimester!

Well, I just couldn't take it any longer! I got my doppler out and tried to find the heartbeat. I'm not a big doppler user, and I really don't like the use of them or ultrasounds...but I have to say that the anxiety of seeing a baby without a heartbeat on my first u/s was weighing heavy on my mind.
    Anyway, it's 160bpm, baby is on the right hand side and I felt a couple of kicks while trying to find it! Took me awhile because I thought baby would be lower but he/she is quite high up in the uterus. I'm feeling loads better now Just thought I'd share!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I received a very special gift in the mail today. My cousin had her Grandmother make a very special gift in memory of my Evan Daniel. It is beautiful! And what made it even more special is it has the birth stone of the month I delivered Evan in which was Dec. I sat in my car at the post office and cried!

I just thought I would share this lovey surprise with you all!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a touching and beautiful gift, princess

DM - that's exciting that you got to hear the heartbeat. I know it's all just an old wives tale, but that sounds like a girly heartrate to me!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast