Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    I really don't like the finality of all this - last time I swayed I knew in the back of my head that I could probably try one more time, but we're definitely not trying again after this. I'm really going to be nubsessing if I get a good shot next month.
    The finality of #3 is what has definitely been harder on me. This is IT. I'm a girl mom. LOL. I'm having a better day today than I've had in a the last two weeks so that's a good thing. FX you get a good nub shot!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Glittergirl View Post
    I'm still not 100% sure I'm gonna find out. I have to schedule my scan in the next week or two...I wanna find out but I'm so scared to. What if regret finding out? Not sure yet but I guess I have a week to decide. I'll post my nub shots again and see what you all think??
    Because you have SO many shots that are so consistent, I think it is unlikely you will hear anything OTHER than girl ... it's when there's just one photo that I think nubs can end up looking like something other than what they are. I think you're really in good shape to hear "girl" so I would say ... FIND OUT Think of how happy you'll be the rest of your pregnancy ... and oh ... the shopping you'll get to do ...

I'm trying to get excited about shopping for another girl but right now it's still hard for me. I so badly want to buy boy's clothes for once, which I'm sure all of you are like what?!?! why?!?! Lol. But I do. I might just have to go get an entire boys layette and donate it to the local pregnancy center so that I can bless a woman who really needs it. In a weird way I think that could help me heal some more.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by princesssarah34 View Post
    Hello Ladies ....sorry I have been having computer issues! My laptop's video card went out again! So I get to call and hassel the company about replacing it! In the mean time I will be using a old laptop my Mom has as a extra! Nothing fancy but I can check emails and fb and on my websites!
    I must say I have been feeling pretty good the last few days...my nausea/ morning(all day) sickness is way better than it was!! But I am hoping it don't come back either like it was! I will be 10 weeks on Wed. and I have my NT scan in a few weeks. So I am getting kinda freaked about things and hoping for nothing to be wrong...knwim!
    I am glad to here everyone is doing well! I just found out that our neighbor/friend of the family just had there 3rd baby...the mom did not want to find out the gender until birth. She said I found out the 1st and 2nd time and they were boys...so I am not find out with this one! And guess what she had....a girl!! So I have been just a wee bit down the last few days. I want more than anything a healthy baby...but some days I wish for a girl too. I feel so selfish for having that little bit of a gender desire esp. after losing our last one. I have a feeling in my heart that this one is a boy too and I feel a little sad at the thought of never having the little dresses and all the girlie things. I love my boys believe me I do...they are each so special! And I would not change a thing.....but I am kinda tired of cars and trucks and dirt and boy stuff. I guess I am just trying to keep my heart for being hurt again....but I am pretty sure I just make boys. Sorry just been a wee bit down!
    Princess, HUGS. It is OK to be a bit down. Be gracious with yourself. Yes you had a tragic loss that reminded you how precious a baby is (I read your blog with tears pouring down; thank you for sharing) but this is a different pregnancy; it's OK to have hopes for it too. As much as we would like to, we can't control our emotions and our desires for a gender. And don't feel bad about wanting that and sharing when you're down; we're all here bc we wanted a DG, not because we DON'T love the DC we already have.

Remember too that pregnancy hormones are real and they are buggers!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww...thanks, Begonia. I'm glad you had a better day today. You're going to raise those girls to be strong, beautiful women who will make you proud. Every day will get better, and although I definitely don't want you to disappear on us, I'm told GD gets a lot better when you stop visiting these sorts of boards where we all obsess over gender constantly. Lots of women out there are completely happy raising one gender families and have never heard of GD. If fate decides to give me boy #4, I'm going to do my best to move on and put everything into raising them as sensitive, caring boys who enjoy spending time with their Mom .
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purplefairy when is your scan? FWIW the FMU wasn't right for me ... I was consistently shockingly high, like an 8, and am having a girl. Who knows?!?! FX you get your DD!

Man, Mocha that's another one that was wrong for me, the heartrate. Really all the OWT (including Ramzi theory) pointed to boy this time for me and I hate to say it but that's part of the reason I felt SUCH a let down, KWIM? I felt like with the sway, and the OWT ... for SURE I'd hear boy. I do hope the heartbeat is an accurate predictor for you DM!!!

Oh my gosh your scan is SO CLOSE!!!! Totally will be stalking you. And thank you for your sweet words on me deleting my sway. It was cathartic. It really did help me a ton. Not as much as kissing some sweet baby cheeks will help me in February but it did help

Princess that is super sweet! What a precious, precious gift.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Awww...thanks, Begonia. I'm glad you had a better day today. You're going to raise those girls to be strong, beautiful women who will make you proud. Every day will get better, and although I definitely don't want you to disappear on us, I'm told GD gets a lot better when you stop visiting these sorts of boards where we all obsess over gender constantly. Lots of women out there are completely happy raising one gender families and have never heard of GD. If fate decides to give me boy #4, I'm going to do my best to move on and put everything into raising them as sensitive, caring boys who enjoy spending time with their Mom .
    Thank you Mocha! I keep trying to stop coming and then I get sucked back in It's hard right now because there are so many women that I am invested in; you know? I do totally agree that there are loads of women who probably have no clue about GD. Lucky ladies. Sometimes I curse the day I googled "having a boy after two girls" but ah, whaddya do.

And FWIW I've said it before but I would have loved to raise boys. I am certain that you will do a fab job raising those boys into wonderful men who adore their mother. My DH and his mom are super tight. And I adore her too ... we talk more than I talk to my own mom! FX you get a DD of your own but if not, FX you get a loving DIL and some sweet grandbaby girls. I'm already praying like crazy for some SIL's and a whole mess of grandsons to mess up my house!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL, by SIL I don't mean sisters-in-law. Got two of those already. Sons-in-law. Oh man they better be good, 'cause my girls are awesome

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Begonia - my parents wanted a boy too (they had 2 girls then mum had cervical cancer and had a hysterectomy) and they now have 4 grandsons (and 1 granddaughter) with 2 more on the way!

DM - that's wonderful that you heard baby's heartbeat. I too am having that panic about going for my 12 week scan and not seeing a heartbeat. It's only natural when you have nothing but a line on a stick to go by up until that point!

Ugh, I'm sorry, I can't remember who else posted and what I wanted to say - I'm sat here feeling rather sick and planning to head off to my bed! I made the mistake of wearing an empire line top today and I looked so pregnant! I said to DH when he got home from work that perhaps I shouldn't have worn this top and he looked at me and gasped! I don't think anybody would be rude enough to ask though
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zan that's kinda funny about the empire top! Those things can make a flat bellied woman look pregnant though!

The way my girls love salt and potatoes I will definitely end up with some grandsons

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    Hi Girls!

4 days until my scan!!!
    Thats so exciting DM!! Can you video the scan for us to obsess over??? Even if its wobbly we just might pick up some decent clues

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast