Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Inglewood - I don't think I'd want to try a VBAC2 with twins, either!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That'll be a good week for scans then Inglewood I will get some photos from the scan (and of course I'll be glued to the screen!) but I'm not going to specifically ask for a nub shot. I'm hoping I don't get a good nub shot because I don't want to start placing too much on something so unreliable - but if I get one I will post it rather than obsess over it by myself! It'll only be a month until we know for sure so that will make it easier!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    MomtoRJA from IG also had a true knot in her daughter's cord and had a totally normal pg and birth.
    Really? I remember MomtoRJA well from my IG days....

I sure hope there are no similar complications this time around! There was a lot about my twin pregnancy I didn't find out until my midwife for ds3 showed me the pathology report from that birth. Apparently ds1, who was my smaller twin, had an acute infection in his sac, and also had some very rare condition where he was missing the outer protective layer of his umbilical cord for the last inch or so. He also had a far from ideal attachment to the placenta - ds2 was getting all the resources. The doctors never told me about any of this. DS1 was born with laryngomalacia (a incompletely formed larynx) and resulting breathing problems and had to spend his first night in NICU + had no suck reflex and I had to syringe/tube feed him breast milk for his first 6 weeks before finally getting him on the breast....but thankfully other than that he was fine and today is one of the cleverest little monkeys I've ever known. All's well that ends well.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Argh - what button is it that I sometimes press which deletes everything I just wrote?! So annoying!

Mocha - you were amazing to stick with breastfeeding the twins, they are so lucky to have you for their mummy!

I was up at 1.30am in the bath! I woke needing a wee and had the same problem as a couple of nights ago even though it had been less than 2 hours since I last went! I tried the knee/chest position but it wasn't helping so I ran a bath and led as flat as I could. To begin with I think I weed a bit in the bath (nice eh?!) then I just led there deep breathing with tears running down my cheeks while my bladder seemed to fill to impossible levels and when I thought I might go pop I got out and sat on the toilet and luckily managed to go. I'm going to have to stop having a drink at bedtime - I only have one to take my pre-natal and I only take that at bedtime because I don't want it to make me feel sick during the evening. I think feeling sick is the preference here! I hope this stage passes quickly.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940