Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    Tweedle - did you have your scan today? I've been thinking of you x
    Me too! I hope that everything looks wonderful!(hugs) xoxo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglewood View Post
    I was shocked she offered too. I was totally up for a VBAC after ds1 but wasn't to be....so I really wouldn't fancy my chances of NOT rupturing having a VBAC after 2 sections. She told me that they never offer VBAC 3rd time round as there is not alot of statistics on 'rupturing' after 2 sections, so to keep themselves 'safe' (the docs) they op for section, but it was up to me! Well, if no stats on rupturing then I don't want to become a mortality stat!!!

Z, shame ur still having bladder probs, could it be a UTI?
    There are some stats on VBA2&3C. It shows that the rate of complications is still lower than a c-section(not to scare you!!! This is for singletons!). The rupture rate is only slightly higher in VBA2C and doesn't change at all when it's a VBA3C. Pretty good chances of everything being ok!! It should definitely be offered as a choice to women but that is rare as the caregiver doesn't want to risk their license It's all about looking around for research papers etc as many Dr's don't realize that there are stats on these things. I know a doula that attended a VBA4C at home But again...it all comes down to the comfort of the woman doing it. You have to give birth where you feel the safest!! xoxo

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...-April-and-May!
    If anybody is interested in a gift swap, please check out the link!! I've organized a few of these and they are so much fun!! xo

Our beautiful is here!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for thinking of me! I have 2.5 more hours until my u/s and the minutes are ticking by so slowly. I spotted for two days, then nothing for a day or so then spotting again this morning, all brownish. i am crossing my fingers its just another subchorionic hematoma as it is very similar to what I had with both boys but you never know. I am trying to think the worst and hope for the best at this point.

princess - have you found out why you are spotting? it is so scary to not know what is going on - sending positive thoughts. i hope you find out what is going on soon and get to see/hear your little baby soon.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sitting here listening to "Carol of the Bells" and I'm so frickin excited about Christmas! At the same time....I'm seriously sad that this will be the last time I'm pregnant during Christmas.... Man....I'm emotional today!!!

So....a question for you guys....I don't really want to post this on the name threads so I thought I'd ask you guys

I've had a girl name set aside for years...Can I run it by you guys? It's Welsh(I'm first generation Canadian- All my family was born and raised in England, Wales and Ireland), not high on the popularity lists(which is good for us) but I'm worried it's "dated".

It's Rhoslyn. Means: Lovely Rose Middle name to be Lily after MIL- she passed 5 years ago

The way it's pronounced is Ros-lin. No Z sound for the S, and not Ros-a-lin. What do you think???

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be dreaming positive thoughts tonight for you tweedle and will check in on you as soon as I can tomorrow. Good luck, the wait is just torture x

My sister soaked through 2 sanitary towels with bright red blood over the course of an evening and was cramping also and everything was fine - it just shows that the only way to know what is going on is with a scan even if you are getting scary symptoms.

I have everything crossed for you ladies. {hugs}
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls!
    I was thinking for days when do we have a November chat? hehe
    princess-hope everything is ok with you!
    I would love to do gift swap but Im not even pregnant even if I get a bfp this month i would do in August.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM I think it is a great name. But some of the dated names are coming back so you never know you may meet a little girl with that name.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks PP!! You're right

Flava! Well, we will just make sure that you're added to the swap list when you get that BFP soon!!! xoxox I know it'll happen!!

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I missed your post DM - I think it's a pretty name and I'm so excited that you'll most likely get to use it! I don't know any Rhoslyn's here either. I have a friend who called her little girl Rosa and I love that.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast