Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's the belly @ 16w

And I came across this pic on photobucket and had to post it! This is me and DS3 about 9hrs after his birth
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Z I know I really like the name but sometimes after you've had it in your head for such a long time you're just not sure if it's actually a nice name anymore! Does that make sense??? LOL

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    tweedle and princess - I'm sorry for all the stress you're having.

DM - OMG I LOVE that name. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! We had considered Roslyn as one of our girl names when I was pregnant with my twins, but I love your spelling so much better. Beautiful belly pic too!

I've had a stressful time around here as well. My dad, who's been sick for a while, was rushed to the hospital yesterday. They found out he had a bowel obstruction, which after his surgery today, they determined to be caused by cancer. I'm not all that close to my Dad, but I'm worried about my Mom, who's dealing with all this alone right now - all us kids live out of town.

I also have my first mw appointment tomorrow morning. Another week of highs and lows, I guess.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha- Thank you! That's so funny that you had it on your list!! It's one of the only names that DH and I agree on. I really like Violet as well but it's not easy to say and I have this thing(weird, I know..)about having names that are smooth off the tongue.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad I hope your Dad heals quickly and your Mom is able to cope with it all. That must be so scary for them both xoxox

PS! You have a prune baby!!!! So awesome!!!! LOL!

Our beautiful is here!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a quick update by phone - everything was great on the u/s, measuring right, proper heartrate, etc. I'm so relieved!

And I like the name, dm. Very unique!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great news, tweedle!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just typed tons and lost it!!! arghhhhh.... Now what did I say.....lol

Tweedle, really fab news!! Try and take it easy when u can. You must be so relieved x

DM, thanks for the info! Shame in the UK the docs aren't looking into it more. If I hadn't changed from midwifery to nursing as a student I could of done an Audit on the stats here in the UK! Love ur pics, what a lovely bump!! I'm almost 15wks with the twins now and still no decent bump, which worries me a bit! As with the boys I did have a noticeable bump my 14/15wks. My mum thinks they are lying higher up as she thinks I look 'swollen' about my belly button? Can't wait for my scan a wk today. Love ur pic with ds3, your glowing, 9hrs after!!! and he looks so cute and cosy!

Mocha, sorry to hear about ur dad. I am a Palliative care nurse and look after alot of people with bowel obstructions and it's awful for them. Hope he recovers well and ur mum is coping? She'll need alot of support too. x

Z, you must be shattered up so much to pee!! Hope ur bladder returns to normal (well, pg normal) soon. x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM, I know a girl from when I was at Uni called Roslynn, might sound similar, but ur way of spelling is very unique and cool!! I love spelling names a bit different from the 'norm'. I love old names but Dh and I are a disaster with names, esp boys names!! Ds1 got his name the wk before he was born and ds2 was 3 days old!!! So if these babies are boys we have names to find!!! Prob better we know sooner to get the baby names picked having 2 to choose that sound ok together and roll of the tongue!! lol I could give you tons of girls names...tons!!
    Last edited by Inglewood; November 8th, 2011 at 07:09 AM.
    2002 2006

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess, just saw ur post reading back. Sorry to hear ur still having spotting and cramping. I still get bad cramps now and then and I am almost 15wks, think that's just the way my body takes on pg, all the stretching.... I've had bad cramps since 5wks pg and 2 mornings of spotting. You should go back and see ur doc if ur really worried, that's what they are there for and some reassurance is well worth it's weight in gold!! x
    2002 2006

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Inglewood - thanks - the surgery went well, and my father is stable and recovering. They won't know whether or not they got all the cancer until the pathology report arrives in a week or so. As I said before, my Dad is extremely unhealthy already and already required a lot of care - he has diabetes, very high blood pressure, a heart condition that results in frequent fibrillation episodes that lend him in emergency, memory loss that gets worse every day and he can barely walk. He only retired from his work as a judge last February but he has gone downhill very fast.

My mother and he never had a great relationship to begin with, and now my Mom is having to spend her retirement years caring for him, which I'm very sad about for her. She's taken very good care of herself all her life and at 70 still travels the world and runs around with all her grandchildren. She has more energy than me! My brothers and I are doing what we can to set up help for her. Luckily, my Dad has good insurance, so we should be able to set up some sort of home care. My Mom loves to travel and is scared she's going to be tied to the house and my Dad forever now. I just wish at least one of us lived closer so we could help out more.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast