Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Glitter-it's a girl. You don't need an ultrasound tech to see that on your pictures. I would absolutely go get a scan so you can see it live and then enjoy the pregnancy!
    ^^^ Yes! This!!! Go in and ask for the results or get another scan I am so ++++++ that it's a girl in there.....If you were to have a baby shower tomorrow...I'd have zero hesitation buying you a crap load of pink dresses....and cutting off all the tags...and burning the receipt.
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Oh, and DM - your name mixup comment reminded me of my dilemma at my appointment today. The mw obviously noticed on my record that I've gained 13 pounds at 10 weeks, so I felt the need to explain that I'd been on a very restricted diet before getting pregnant and had lost 20 lbs. I didn't say straight out that I was swaying, but I'm sure if she's ever heard of swaying she'd suspect that's what I was doing since she knows I want a girl. It wasn't my regular mw, but one I've never met, or I might have admitted I lost the weight in the hope I'd get a girl.
    Yeah..they probably have no idea about swaying...LOL 13 lbs isn't that bad! I have a very close friend who gains 70lbs with each of her babies!!! She tells everyone that even her eyelashes get fat She loses it all...I have no idea how! I gain 20 and I still have issues losing it!!!

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NBP--you're right. I need to get over this crazy obsession. I'm so scared to hear boy. Then I tell myself, I'm going to have 4 healthy wonderful boys....what's wrong with that? Life is good! Is that the worst thing that can happen is to have another beautiful baby boy? As you can see I talk to myself a lot lately. I SO badly wanna buy pink. I have not bought a single item (all the pink things I have (like 6 dresses) I bought after DS1 cause they were on sale and super cute. Never again did I look at girly stuff for my own pregnancy!

DM-- I laughed SO hard! You are hilarious! Yes....I'm gonna go buy a "crap load" of pink crap and cut off the tags, burn the receipts and even go so far as to pay cash LOL!!!!!

I'm gonna get the courage and check during lunch break tomorrow. I'll go to the U/S place and ask that they give me my results. i hope some of you will be online in case I come home crying.....gonna go alone and not tell anyone. I'll update you...
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didnt see the u/s or know how far along you are, but just wanted to wish you luck glittergirl I hope you get your baby girl!!
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM - I gained 75 lbs with my twins. Then again, I was TRYING to gain lots of weight with them to help them get big themselves. I broke 200 lbs right near the birth, and I thought I was going to faint when I saw that on the scale! Luckily BFing two babies helps get rid of all those extra pounds quickly. With ds3 I gained close to 40 lbs. This time around I'm only concerned because the 13 pounds I've gained is in the first 10 weeks - I don't even have a proper baby belly yet!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    M- Good on you for getting that weight on for them!!! That's incredible! So many twin moms have a very hard time packing the pounds on but it's so great for them if you can you said your boys were pretty big for twins...right? I stepped on the scale at 41w3d with DS1 and saw 220 for the first time in my life I was so upset!!! I started out heavier but still 50lbs was a bit excessive for me.
    GG- I'll be checking in so I can celebrate with you, Hun xoxoxo Don't stress!!! Be excited!!! Oh I can't wait to hear your news!!!!!!

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, they were 7 lbs and 6 lbs at 37.5 weeks, which is pretty big - especially for identical twins.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glitter go find out tomorrow for sure, you'll be glad you did and then we can celebrate It's so fun seeing so many of you pink swayers have success!

AFM I tried to stay away in hopes it would help with the GD but it really hasn't. I'm in a pretty miserable spot I know I'll love DD3; but I keep thinking I already have 2 DD to love, what on earth is the benefit to another? It's not like my 2 DD are the same person and I know DD3 will be her own woman as well, but at the end of the day they are still girls and still have a LOT in common and I'll still have to deal with 3 girls in puberty, 3 girls and make-up, 3 girls and boys (and worse, girls and their mean issues), 3 girls and weddings .... it wears me out thinking about it. Especially since I am not at all the type of girl to wear make-up or have much interest in shopping. I haven't been able to buy baby clothes because I'm tired of it all. I have no interest in shopping for another baby girl. At all. But I need to because I gave away all of DD's baby clothes, thinking I'd have a boy next.

DH is great with it which has helped, and he knows how bad I'm hurting. He's said we'll just have a 4th (adopt; he won't do HT and there's NO WAY I am going to sway again and potentially go through this, my sway couldn't have been any different I just had crap luck) but right now I'm not sure I can cope with 3 kids let alone 4 ... so who knows. I'm just thankful he's being wonderful about it. The worst thing about GD is I'm missing out on all the fun with my family these past several weeks because I'm in this constant cloud We moved into our lovely new home, had loads of Halloween fun, had a great camping trip .. but all of it all I can think about is THIS. It sucks.

Anyhow, sorry to be a downer, I feel like all my posts for the last month have been blah but I need to vent somewhere besides just DH; he's been great but bless him he has to be tired of it. Much as I wish I was one of the ones celebrating it is fun to see so many of you getting your girls, especially after 3 boys So I pop on here and there to check in and be happy for someone else... and I'll definitely pop in tomorrow for your news Glitter!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    begonia - it's so nice to see you here. I'm soooo sorry you're hurting so much. You're making my heart ache because I remember exactly what that feels like...and I'm still scared that I'll be feeling it again in 10 weeks or so. I'm glad your DH is being so supportive. For me the possibility of having a 4th baby was what got me through GD, even though I knew that 4th baby wasn't a definite thing. I'm even more scared this time around because this is definitely IT. There'll be no talk of a 5th baby to help get me through my GD.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    begonia - it's so nice to see you here. I'm soooo sorry you're hurting so much. You're making my heart ache because I remember exactly what that feels like...and I'm still scared that I'll be feeling it again in 10 weeks or so. I'm glad your DH is being so supportive. For me the possibility of having a 4th baby was what got me through GD, even though I knew that 4th baby wasn't a definite thing. I'm even more scared this time around because this is definitely IT. There'll be no talk of a 5th baby to help get me through my GD.
    The possibility of a 4th is definitely what gets me through the hardest points Mocha, so I can see where it would have been the same light at the end of the tunnel for you. I don't know that we'll do it, like you said, but it helps to know it's there. It's tough though b/c I wouldn't have considered for a MINUTE having a 4th child if this was my boy, KWIM? DH chooses to look at 3DD's as the push we needed to adopt, because we have talked about adoption for years ... so he considers this a sort of divine inspiration that there is a little boy out there who is supposed to be ours. I just wanted him to be ours through birth.

You girl swayers seem to be having a great streak though so really ... your odds look good love. Are you going to get a nub shot if possible? It's so nerve wracking, the whole to-know-not-to-know battle. I really really really hope you have a pink bundle in there. I would hate for you to have to go through this again. Once is definitely more than enough.

Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast