Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My u/s is scheduled for two Mondays from now. I probably won't specifically ask for a nub shot unless I have a really nice tech, but I'll hope I can see the nub in whatever shot they get. I just really feel like this is another boy.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha FWIW I told the tech I would love a full body profile shot since all I had from DD2 was a face, and at 12w the face looks skull like and scary, not cute, LOL He was super nice and gave me 2, but because this girl is a wiggle worm (holy cow does she ever move all the time) the shots were fully body profiles, but worthless for nubs. And I couldn't even see myself during the scan as she kept moving so much. She better calm down once she gets out DD2 is my wild child racking up her ER visits and I don't need 2 of those, that's for sure.

Don't trust your gut; there's self-preservation kicking in, especially with having had GD previously. You know that. But really ... it could very well be a DD in there. FX your gut feeling is wrong wrong wrong!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    M/c and stillbirth mentioned-

B- I've missed you I am so sad to read about what you've been going through The thoughts you have about your baby...I'm not totally sure what they've been but I know when I found out DS2 was on his way...I had horrible thoughts of me losing him. I was so sure that he was going to be stillborn..or die of SIDS. It was truly awful and I know these thoughts went through my head because I almost wanted it to happen. If it had actually happened....I would have been an absolute mess and most likely never would have had another child. I NEVER actually wanted it to happen.....but some twisted part of me almost needed to think those things just so I would feel terrible and realize that I never did want that to happen....does that make any sense??? I had months of terrible dreams, terrible thoughts(because my hubby didn't know that I found out) and I cried a lot. I feel your pain. I know it's not totally the same but.... (((HUGS)))
    I really love what your DH said- about the third being a girl so you would get your son...this is why your third daughter will be so incredibly special I truly believe this. The ache in your heart will most likely subside when she arrives and if you still have that yearning for a son, you should follow your heart~ Years down the road you will watch your sleeping daughter and think about how incredibly lucky you are to have such an amazing soul in your life. She will teach you so many things. You are so blessed~ I hope this comes across as heart felt because I don't want to tell you how you should feel or how you will feel...I just want you to wait for that light...the one at the end of the tunnel. You are going to see it I know you will and your heart will heal. I'm sending you lots of Love and healing thoughts B~ xoxoxoxo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    My u/s is scheduled for two Mondays from now. I probably won't specifically ask for a nub shot unless I have a really nice tech, but I'll hope I can see the nub in whatever shot they get. I just really feel like this is another boy.
    I did too, M.....It's so hard to think about it being anything else....xoxoxo I'm going to think PINK, GIRLIE thoughts for you for the next 2 weeks!!! And then for the next 6 weeks!!!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to check in before I go to bed--
    Begonia--so sorry you're going through this. As mom with three of a kind, I can only say I have such a strong and emotional bond with DS3. I almost didn't want to even have a 4th cause he's just my baby! This DD is going to be so special to you, just wait and see. Keep telling yourself you have the option of a 4th. I think that's what helps most of us, when we know there still is a chance. I really didn't shop for him either...no need to, I had plenty of boys clothes and I thought what's the point. But I did end up splurging on some super cute newborn stuff from a boutique and that shopping trip really cheered me up because I began to accept it and celebrate him.
    Mocha--you just have to believe this is your girl. I used to buy into that whole luck thing and not enough to go around, but this pregnancy I know sooo many people all having girls and I'm not gonna let that make me think there is no hope for me. This is your girl!!!! Oh and I hope you get a nub shot!!!!
    I can't keep things from Dh--so I told him I'm gonna go tomorrow and find out. He was supportive and kind of relieved. I think he's tired of me going online every 10 minutes researching ultrasounds and playing ours over and over again. i just need to get this over with and be present for my family. I really haven't been present lately. DH can tell I'm preoccupied. He didn't realize it was this.

I'll get back on tomorrow--goodnight!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXdreaming View Post
    I didnt see the u/s or know how far along you are, but just wanted to wish you luck glittergirl I hope you get your baby girl!!
    Thank you--I feel at peace finding out. I'm gonna feel blessed no matter what.
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning, didn't get back on last night due to swim lessons and homework then absolute tiredness!! Missed a good few pages.

Mocha, I hope things improve for ur dad. It's good your dad will allow carers in to help your mum out. Often people won't and the partner is left alone. Your mum sounds like a lovely lady and I hope she continues to have her 'time out' when she can, then things won't get on top of her if she's a 24/7 carer. We lived with my Grandpa with dementia for a few yrs, it was my dad's dad, but my mum gave up work to care for him (I was 15) and she had terrible time, it was so bad that when he died (I was 18) my mum almost broke down as she never took any time out from caring (my dad's sisters wouldn't let anyone help my mum, but they didn't want to help either) she was mentally and physically exhausted. My dad then had a stroke 5yrs ago and he wasn't the easiest man to live with to start with (for my mum) but the first few yrs he was like a stubborn child, my mum had it tough (again) and now he's retired, they have a smaller house, he's more settled and my mum just doesn't take any of his crap anymore!! He's recovered reasonably well, speech still slurring at times and gets dizzy, but alot better. He was only 57 when he had the stroke. I admire all carers and it must be tough on your mum if their relationship wasn't great prior to his poor health. Keep us posted and even just being there on the other end of a phone to ur mum will be a massive support, try not worry ur not nearer, just visit when u can and keep in touch with her, sure she will appreciate that.

Since I stopped my 'girl' diet I've not put a lb on! I am about the same weight when I got my bfp in Aug (very unlike me). I did loose 2stone 2 lbs (30lbs) on the diet from April- Aug. It's prob since I lost 7lbs being so sick. I have put around 3lbs back on, mainly this past week which is a good sign my body is trying to get back to normal after the sickness. I usually put on 30lbs each pg, have had 9lbs 1 and 8lbs 5 (week early) babies, so god help me this time!! Mocha 75lbs seems alot,but as you said worth it to have healthy babies and BF will help shift it! (if I can).

Doula, thanks for ur nice comments and ladies for reassuring me, sure my bump will just pop out one day and I'll be like "where did that come from" lol Can still fasten my jeans, but Dh says he can notice it a bit higher up. Think we all go thru worrying days or weeks... wouldn't be human if we didn't!

My friend had a baby boy yest, she was so sure it was a girl too. She mentioned 'cut-off' to me once, that's why she thought it was a girl as she concieved the baby a few days before ov, which I said I had heard of, but we never got the chance to say anymore about it. He's super cute and tiny at 6lbs 8oz. She had a planned c-section, but lost alot of blood, so in being kept in for a week. Just seen pics, but can't wait for a cuddle! She has a 6yr old boy just now and he's chuffed it's a brother!

Princess, are u going for another scan soon? Hope ur ok? x

Begonia, I hope u feel better soon. I always remember thinking ds2 was a girl and the feeling when he was first born, the shock really. So this time I think i need to know and if it's boys then have a 4d scan with my boys coming along, like a bonding scan, make it a family memory. Would that help you?

Glittergirl, how exciting, keep us posted! x
    Last edited by Inglewood; November 9th, 2011 at 05:57 AM.
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not doing so great... tomorrow is going to be a bad day but the last few days have been horrible. I am so emotional with figuring out the next cycle ttc and also having to catch up on winterizing the house... I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep for a month!

Can't wait to finally have a bfp so I can worry about the gender!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys are all so awesome - sorry I keep moaning and complaining when I don't even know the gender yet. Begonia - you're absolutely right - it's self preservation.

Inglewood - that the same problem my Mom has with my Dad - he's always been hard to live with, and now that he has dementia, he can be downright mean. He's still recovering in the hospital and will be there for a while, and my Mom admitted it's nice to have a bit of a break at home. She's still going to the hospital 3 times a day to visit, but she's also going about her regular life now that he's stable and recovering, which I think is great.

purplepoet - we've got lots of babydust to share around here - help yourself to some!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning....to all who asked about if I am getting another scan....no not until 20 weeks. I will have a fun 3d u/s done on the 26th but that is just for fun and gender. My doctor basicly said if I started spotting again just to put my feet up and relax. That there is nothing he can really do at this point if I am losing this baby. Which I understand. I am only 14 weeks today by my count..but my NT scan the baby measured bigger...so if you go by that then almost 15 weeks. I keep praying that I will start to feel movement soon to reasure me that this baby is ok. My next Dr. appt. is not until the 28th so I keep hoping when we go for our fun u/s thing will look ok.

GG...I will be stalking this thread today to see your post!
    And to everyone else I probably miss.....sorry....I read thru the pages but my head is so foggy I can't remember nothing!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast