Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm doing ok, Inglewood - just trying to figure out all the mixed signals from my body to decide whether or not I'm about to or already ovulated (or just geared up to ovulate and didn't). DH and I managed a couple of attempts so far, so .

As for what's harder - who's to say? All babies and circumstances have their challenges. I think you'll be fine though, Inglewood - you're already an awesome Mama, and these babies are going to be lucky to have you.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    Sarah...I don't know much about you. But, I do need to keep you as a contact bc I have a feeling I will be experiencing another boy as well. I love your attitude! And, really, it is like I said above,.....those moments of utter joy are unbelievable and out of this world, even if they are all boys!
    Lemon...I really am a open book....if you haven't already...take a look at my blog....I talk about my life my boys and the loss of my Evan and the guilt I had (and I still have it). My being in the place I am now is all because all I could think of after losing Evan was wanting another baby...and I secretly wanted another boy to wear all the things I had for Evan.
    In fact yesterday I went though and put all the newborn things in one box so I could easily have them ready..and then all the 0-3 months stuff in one box to have them ready when I am done with the newborn stuff! I have been looking at car seats...and I found one I love and an just picture this little guys sitting in! I have gone through and thought of names...right now I think Josiah Evan is what I love....I wanted to carry his brothers name in there...it is special to me!
    Yes a little girl would be so special and fun....but I think this baby was put here with us to help me fill that void of my missing little man....no one will ever replace my Evan Daniel but this baby will help my heart heal in so many ways!
    Last edited by princesssarah34; December 2nd, 2011 at 02:12 PM.
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww, princess. I love the idea of giving your new little guy Evan as a middle name - what a wonderful way to have your angel live on.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love that name princess - all the more so for its special meaning x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152