Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    Princess - that's fantastic news, I'm so happy for you

Sorry I'm not around so much lately. We're having one sick child after another and of course I'm completely unorganised as usual and still have loads to do for the big day on Sunday! I finished work yesterday and today is housework day - I simply can't wait! I'm not even going to bother getting the boys dressed and I'm going to put on old clothes and get going ... soon, really ...

In other news, I really can't wait to be able to feel this baby moving now - it feels like it's about time! I'm 18 weeks now so I'm thinking any time soon right? I seem to have had a bit of a growth spurt (and my cervix is exactly level with my belly button - I felt it this morning and it was so obvious!). Suddenly my back is sore, my coccyx hurts when I'm sitting and my sciatic nerve is playing up. I was doing so well and thought I'd escaped all that this pregnancy!
    Z, I was worried for ages that I couldn't feel them move, but since 19/20wks I've felt stronger and stronger kicks!! I'm sure I felt ds2 sooner, but someone said it depends on where ur placenta is? it might be in the way of baby and u? I couldn't settle about 2 nights ago from getting kicked way up high above my belly button (twin A) then way down in my pelvis (twin B), feels weird but I was desperate to feel them move, now I can and u will too soon! Won't be long till ur 20wks scan??
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Ingelwood, I'm hoping something will start in the next couple of weeks. Weird thing is that I felt something at 13 weeks but nothing since!

I have cleaned half of the kitchen thoroughly and it took me all morning! The boys have been busy making a mess in every other room of the house (and trying to kill each other every now and again!) and my back and tummy hurt now. Why am I even bothering, we only have my mum and dad coming over on Christmas day and I don't normally clean for them!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z, think it's just a xmas thing! No matter who is coming over....we have my parents over for a while as I'm working later that night and they are going to my brother's for their meal and I still feel the need to clean! Want a clean house for santa, or maybe he won't come!! lol

You looked FAB in ur Fb pic's!! truly 'Glowing' I daren't post mine from my nightout. someone else has but thankfully not Tagged me. lol Your looking well, ur dress was lovely!! x

Hope u get some reassuring kicks soon! I thought with 2 babies I'd have double chance of feeling kicks, but they must be quiet babies!! we will see!! lol I felt flutters on/off until about 19wks then one day I felt twin B (the smaller one) kicking inside my pelvis, at the bottom of my belly, made my day! Won't be long!!!!
    2002 2006

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks I - I had an awful dream last night that I lost the baby and now coupled with not feeling any movement yet I'm worried that it was a preminition. Every now and again I think I feel a flutter but as soon as I'm still and quiet waiting to feel more there's nothing. I might phone the midwives if I don't start feeling something in the next week or so - I imagined I would feel something by now with my 4th baby! I thought I just looked fat in my photos - I seem to have developed 3 chins and now I'm spotty too!

Happy Christmas to you lovely ladies and your bumps - this time next year the bumps will be babies
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She's maybe just a quiet baby!! Fx says you! lol Twin A is very quiet and I don't feel the baby as often as B and it did take ages to feel movement from A at all. But if ur worried, then the midwife should reassure you and maybe do a doppler? Try not worry, I'm sure I felt ds2 alot sooner and I have 2 in there!! x

You looked fab!!! Seriously!! xx
    2002 2006

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure I felt a kick earlier today - but just the one and I need at least 2 to be sure lol! Hopefully they'll come thicker and faster soon.

I'm so fuming right now. I had mum and dad over the Christmas day yesterday and DH's dad over today. Today wasn't a big deal and I didn't cook or anything - I knew I'd be knackered after yesterday and would rather have had nobody over but DH's dad doesn't drive and it was the only way I could think of for him to see the boys. DH's sister, on the other hand, drives and can come and visit every time she likes but she's now making sarky comments on FB about how it would have been nice to see family today and to have been invited etc. etc. - bad enough she was annoyed but I'm so cross she's FBing it! Argh!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zanacal ~ where's your placenta? my placenta is anterior and i didn't feel any kicks really this time until much later than my previous pregnancies.
    08 09 12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not 100% sure but I thought the lady at my gender scan said it was at the back so that shouldn't be a problem. It's probably just that I've got too fat! I weighed myself this morning and I'm really going to have to do something about that and cut out the junk I've been eating.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Definite movements today - hoorah!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    I'm not 100% sure but I thought the lady at my gender scan said it was at the back so that shouldn't be a problem. It's probably just that I've got too fat! I weighed myself this morning and I'm really going to have to do something about that and cut out the junk I've been eating.
    Me too...put on a stone now @ 22wks!!!! The babies only weigh a 1lb each!!! No point till after the hols, 1st jan I promise myself to eat ALOT better. Yeh!! for the kicks!! Knew it wouldn't be long for u.... xx
    2002 2006

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast